Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,539 members, 7,850,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:51 AM

Npower2017 Updated Portal For Registration. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower2017 Updated Portal For Registration. (5719 Views)

Diamond Bank, NYSC Unveil Portal For Graduate Employment / Watch Out, The N-Power Portal Reopens For Registration June 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower2017 Updated Portal For Registration. by tundebabs01(m): 8:03am On Jun 16, 2017
Generating multiple reference number for same BVN and details is not an issue because the system doing that is dummy but where U are gonna be penalise is when ya BVN appear more than once in their database.
Note that reference ID isn't tantamount to successful selection of the program as message will still be sent to the selected once and I think d ref ID will be d unique number to have access to the aptitude test portal.
So avoid multiple submission for U not to be disqualified
ellagabs:

Bro, just try to register again with thesame information you have used before, you will notice the flaw i meant.

when you are done with the registration and your reference id is shwn, just refresh the page, you will be given a new reference id. i have like 15 reference id as at time of writing this post.
oga! try to login with your reference id...

to prove me wrong: login to your account and show me how the interface look like
Re: Npower2017 Updated Portal For Registration. by sanandreas(m): 8:07am On Jun 16, 2017
drjustice17:
I just register now. but no requirement for passport n document scanning. hmm. just give unique identification number. that's all
I did it less than ten minutes. What is the next step?
Re: Npower2017 Updated Portal For Registration. by sevantex(m): 8:10am On Jun 16, 2017
Inemsam:
Please I need help. Please what is NUBAN account number? Please help

your 10 digit bank account number
Re: Npower2017 Updated Portal For Registration. by chibuezecu(m): 8:18am On Jun 16, 2017
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR UNEMPLOYED GRADUATES REGISTERING FOR JUNE/JULY NPOWER PROGRAM.

Due to high tragic in the first portal, the management of NPOWER has decided to create an easy portal for registration.
please adhere to the instruction as were working towards resolving the issue.
Remember, multiple registration will not be allowed.
Re: Npower2017 Updated Portal For Registration. by ellagabs(f): 8:42am On Jun 16, 2017
ibroh22:

Na u sabi, keep forming ITK
wo b dis 1? stinkin cunt... mtxchew
Re: Npower2017 Updated Portal For Registration. by ibroh22(m): 11:02am On Jun 16, 2017
ellagabs:

wo b dis 1? stinkin cunt... mtxchew
u mumu die, stay dere ND be shouting scam since u r d one dat created d scam, ode oshi!!! BTW me ND u, who has the stinking cunt!
Re: Npower2017 Updated Portal For Registration. by ellagabs(f): 11:25am On Jun 16, 2017
ibroh22:

u mumu die, stay dere ND be shouting scam since u r d one dat created d scam, ode oshi!!! BTW me ND u, who has the stinking cunt!
e pain am,
u r so uninteligent... wen did i say its a scam? i oly complain of d reference ID not efectiv n dumy.
next time tink b4 u act... sha not ur fault, u dnt av a single drop of sense in dat ur skull.
Re: Npower2017 Updated Portal For Registration. by ibroh22(m): 11:53am On Jun 16, 2017
ellagabs:

e pain am,
u r so uninteligent... wen did i say its a scam? i oly complain of d reference ID not efectiv n dumy.
next time tink b4 u act... sha not ur fault, u dnt av a single drop of sense in dat ur skull.
shattap there! you are in one other npower thread saying the whole thing look like a scam to you......i can't stoop so low to be exchanging words with you..verify things before misleading others, fool!! #shalom
Re: Npower2017 Updated Portal For Registration. by lavenderjade(m): 2:08pm On Jun 16, 2017
ellagabs:

i just checkd the twiter handle, imagin the twiter handler told a guy to reapply again tomorow after a sucesful registration on 13th june and a CBT assessment on 14th june.
Its glarin the site is still undergoin patches
Re: Npower2017 Updated Portal For Registration. by GeoSpatial(m): 2:22pm On Jun 16, 2017
Nairalanders, I also applied from the beginning to the end, everything was fine and I got the Ref No immediately But during the registration, There was no column for uploading any documents. Am i still on the right page? kindly help me
Re: Npower2017 Updated Portal For Registration. by AlexisM16: 3:01pm On Jun 16, 2017
I applied for N-Power Tax, no need to log in or anything, did everything smoothly and received my reference ID immediately I clicked submit.
Re: Npower2017 Updated Portal For Registration. by ellagabs(f): 6:21pm On Jun 16, 2017
ibroh22:

shattap there! you are in one other npower thread saying the whole thing look like a scam to you......i can't stoop so low to be exchanging words with you..verify things before misleading others, fool!! #shalom

continue studyin me, u wil never graduate...
Re: Npower2017 Updated Portal For Registration. by obymeek: 11:59pm On Jun 16, 2017
Please I need help on how to register successfully with this program as some features most especially, the space for bank name is faint and nothing can be keyed in them, even as I tried using the new website...thanks in anticipation.
Re: Npower2017 Updated Portal For Registration. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 18, 2017
U can now share ur challaenges & information about npower, with hundreds of other applicants by following this group link

https://m.facebook.com/npowerwhatsapp/photos/a.1696725870631410.1073741826.1696724623964868/1696727767297887/?type=3&_rdr#1696729460631051

(1) (2) (Reply)

Custodian Graduate Trainee Program (CGTP) 2019 / Unlucky Yahoo Boy Expo.sed After Saly Queen Runs Mad In His House / Job Offer @equity Petroleum Services Nigeria Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.