Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

What's The Biggest Lie Your Teacher Told You? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What's The Biggest Lie Your Teacher Told You? (1333 Views)

Video: Two Kids Caught Fighting By Teacher. Told To Explain What Happened In Eng / When Your Teacher Is A Primary School Drop-out / Question!! What’s The Biggest Lie You’ve Ever Told Without Getting Caught? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Biggest Lie Your Teacher Told You? by iamVirus(m): 6:14pm On Jun 15, 2017
My Computer Studies teacher told us;

That where he worked overseas (an Airport) before coming back to Nigeria, that if he removes his face from the computer, a plane will crash!
That his position was too important.
I wonder why he left the work where they pick and drop him off daily. lol

My Igbo Teacher told us

That during his days in the university when he was contesting for SUG post, a cultist threatened him by pulling a gun at him.

He told the cultist that nobody tries him and goes free.

It wasn't up to 3days, the cultist was arrested.

Secondary school was fun tho.

lalasticlala, share yours
Re: What's The Biggest Lie Your Teacher Told You? by Homeboiy: 6:19pm On Jun 15, 2017
He/she then told me that education is the key to success......biggest lie I have ever heard in life
Re: What's The Biggest Lie Your Teacher Told You? by BornAgainMay: 6:20pm On Jun 15, 2017
That if I study hard I would be like obasanjo
Re: What's The Biggest Lie Your Teacher Told You? by waxxydude: 6:22pm On Jun 15, 2017
Our bastard Maths teacher told us that finding X is the solution, but thank God we were boy-men then so we saw through the lies. Those ajebutter then carry am for head, them find that X through out secondary school and higher school.

Now they are finding work.

Also our CRK teacher told us that when he was in higher school his lecturer was gay, so he fell in love with his yansh, but he refused to indulge in immorality.

The lecturer threaten to fail him, so he took it to prayers and the Almighty God intervened. I don't know if this is a lie, everyone believed though. But what everyone found hard to believe was that the eediot man was using his preek to scatter Emmanuel my very good nigga yansh then. Chai even till now i no still believe.

I can still freshly remember when Emma papa carry shotgun come school. Chai those days sweet o.

The man say e go kill everybody for the school including Emma. cheesy cheesy Baba provoke, e won come be like terminator.
Re: What's The Biggest Lie Your Teacher Told You? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:47pm On Jun 15, 2017
That I am the leader of tomorrow!!
Re: What's The Biggest Lie Your Teacher Told You? by Ehiscotch(m): 6:51pm On Jun 15, 2017
My computer teacher once told me that there was this car that when people rested on it, it called out their
Mehn, that one was just one of the many lies he told us.
Him just use technology deceive us.
Re: What's The Biggest Lie Your Teacher Told You? by ecstazhy(m): 7:14pm On Jun 15, 2017
Na so one teacher tell me say na London him come from oh because of the English wey him dey talk dat time na so me sef chop am until i reach SS1 come find out say he was born and bred in (USA)

United State of Abia grin
Re: What's The Biggest Lie Your Teacher Told You? by smardray(m): 7:30pm On Jun 15, 2017
That man dat said if i read my book i wil be great like obama... U will die by my hand
Re: What's The Biggest Lie Your Teacher Told You? by waxxydude: 8:03pm On Jun 15, 2017
BornAgainMay:
That if I study hard I would be like obasanjo
Some of the notorious and annoying lies.

Our physics teacher sef told us once that Albert Einstein was once a "normal" boy like us with "just" one head. But this man was almost the age of Einstein and e never even event chalk or anything to call his evention.

E come dey bobo us sey e don event automobile before, whether na toy car or kite he did not specify. Na when him and our biology teacher come get beef dey begin open their yansh.

The beef go on until they come finally contact. Mr Itepu (biology teacher) wipe Mr Rasheed physics teacher anyhow. We wey get mind dey for back with our thick voice dey do commentary. We come dey call boilogy teacher "Bash rasheed" (instead of bash ali).

Principal come dey rush come like stone cold, Bash Rasheed come put am inside the ring, distribute the beating generously to the guy. We sef come confuse whether na fight the man come seperate abi na royal rumble them plan. cheesy

Secondary school sweet. They flog us well well buh it was worth it.
Re: What's The Biggest Lie Your Teacher Told You? by BornAgainMay: 9:26pm On Jun 15, 2017
waxxydude:
Some of the notorious and annoying lies.

Our physics teacher sef told us once that Albert Einstein was once a "normal" boy like us with "just" one head. But this man was almost the age of Einstein and e never even event chalk or anything to call his evention.

E come dey bobo us sey e don event automobile before, whether na toy car or kite he did not specify. Na when him and our biology teacher come get beef dey begin open their yansh.

The beef go on until they come finally contact. Mr Itepu (biology teacher) wipe Mr Rasheed physics teacher anyhow. We wey get mind dey for back with our thick voice dey do commentary. We come dey call boilogy teacher "Bash rasheed" (instead of bash ali).

Principal come dey rush come like stone cold, Bash Rasheed come put am inside the ring, distribute the beating generously to the guy. We sef come confuse whether na fight the man come seperate abi na royal rumble them plan. cheesy

Secondary school sweet. They flog us well well buh it was worth it.

Oya

Re: What's The Biggest Lie Your Teacher Told You? by iamVirus(m): 9:33pm On Jun 15, 2017
lalasticlala jamienaij ishilove mynd44 fynestboi seun
Re: What's The Biggest Lie Your Teacher Told You? by auntysimbiat(f): 9:45pm On Jun 15, 2017
Hmmm... Thinking
Re: What's The Biggest Lie Your Teacher Told You? by Evablizin(f): 10:27pm On Jun 15, 2017
Mine told me that he took first position throught his schooling
Re: What's The Biggest Lie Your Teacher Told You? by Ifeanyi4491(m): 10:34pm On Jun 16, 2017
waxxydude:
Our bastard Maths teacher told us that finding X is the solution, but thank God we were boy-men then so we saw through the lies. Those ajebutter then carry am for head, them find that X through out secondary school and higher school.

Now they are finding work.

Also our CRK teacher told us that when he was in higher school his lecturer was gay, so he fell in love with his yansh, but he refused to indulge in immorality.

The lecturer threaten to fail him, so he took it to prayers and the Almighty God intervened. I don't know if this is a lie, everyone believed though. But what everyone found hard to believe was that the eediot man was using his preek to scatter Emmanuel my very good nigga yansh then. Chai even till now i no still believe.

I can still freshly remember when Emma papa carry shotgun come school. Chai those days sweet o.

The man say e go kill everybody for the school including Emma. cheesy cheesy Baba provoke, e won come be like terminator.
nawa 4 u y bastarD
Re: What's The Biggest Lie Your Teacher Told You? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 16, 2017
Homeboiy:
He/she then told me that education going to school is the key to success......biggest lie I have ever heard in life

People always mistake education for schooling..

If you Dont educate yourself, how will you succeed
Re: What's The Biggest Lie Your Teacher Told You? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 16, 2017
Evablizin:
Mine told me that he took first position throught his schooling
It's possible..
I took first position from P3 to P6 during my primary school days. Clinched overall best student award 3 times in junior secondary J1 to J3
Many thanks to my mom who took her time to teach me everyday after school and lesson.. Even on weekends, she never got tired and I was willing to learn.

All the comments so far... Was this thread created to yab excellence sef?

Not every smart and intelligent people are rich or will be very rich..
Not every rich people are smart and intelligent.. Some are just stupid and lucky.. Some don't even know how to make themselves happy with their wealth. Some can't even manage or make their wealth grow.. The list is endless
Re: What's The Biggest Lie Your Teacher Told You? by Evablizin(f): 1:31am On Jun 17, 2017
Chuvin22:

It's possible..
I took first position from P3 to P6 during my primary school days. Clinched overall best student award 3 times in junior secondary J1 to J3
Many thanks to my mom who took her time to teach me everyday after school and lesson.. Even on weekends, she never got tired and I was willing to learn.

All the comments so far... Was this thread created to yab excellence sef?

Not every smart and intelligent people are rich or will be very rich..
Not every rich people are smart and intelligent.. Some are just stupid and lucky.. Some don't even know how to make themselves happy with their wealth. Some can't even manage or make their wealth grow.. The list is endless

thanks,is just for the fun,as you can see i did'nt curse him or insult because he made my schooling interesting and was actually trying to motivate me to do my best no matter what

1 Like

Re: What's The Biggest Lie Your Teacher Told You? by iamVirus(m): 7:53am On Jun 17, 2017
lalasticlala mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Remix 36 States And Capital / Watch This Funny And Hilarious Video,you Will Break Your Rib / Laff Monkey: Politic Jege (cartoon)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.