Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Girl Behind Famous Meme Is All Grown Up - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Girl Behind Famous Meme Is All Grown Up (73194 Views)

15 Meme Guys That Live Extravagant Lifestyle Can Relate To / Jake Amo: Meme Boy Grown In New Photos / Guy Shares Photo Of Himself “knacking Girl” Behind A Sheet On FB; Girl Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Behind Famous Meme Is All Grown Up by Missfads(f): 10:48pm On Jun 16, 2017
I don't believe this..

In other news
Hello Nairalanders, My wedding is coming up... Please help me win a wedding cake by liking the picture in this link https://www.instagram.com/p/BU8dHa5lqNl/ . Pls do this for me. Thank u and God bless. May good news never depart from your homes
Re: Girl Behind Famous Meme Is All Grown Up by LastSurvivor11: 10:51pm On Jun 16, 2017
Fresca:
It's her... can't u people see that the features are the same? And they're still arguing. Smh

Modified:

I said the girls features are the same and people are mentioning me saying "what features? Her breez, her hair" mtchewww so for those stupid people, when I say features, I mean facial features. Nigerian, una mumu sha....

U mean that someone is more stupid than you
I doubt it. Ur the best..

1 Like

Re: Girl Behind Famous Meme Is All Grown Up by Annie2059: 11:32pm On Jun 16, 2017
dog behind this famous meme is all grown up... see what it looks like now

2 Likes

Re: Girl Behind Famous Meme Is All Grown Up by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:32pm On Jun 16, 2017
BlueButter:

so she's 17 years of age?

She is actually 22 now .
Re: Girl Behind Famous Meme Is All Grown Up by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jun 16, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:
The Person Behind This Famous Meme Has Been Found...In Ghana . She has grown into a beautiful woman ! kiss

Her name is Mary Ohemaa Amponsah and you can check her out Twitter @_ohemaa

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5508322_bokoharam78_jpegdff1e07a86ee8953fcf3802371f7afc0
its true I know that girl we were childhood friends back when in ghana
Re: Girl Behind Famous Meme Is All Grown Up by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 16, 2017
Awww.
Re: Girl Behind Famous Meme Is All Grown Up by Nobody: 12:26am On Jun 17, 2017
MostBanned:

which mumu features undecided
look at the nose
Re: Girl Behind Famous Meme Is All Grown Up by buffalowings: 12:55am On Jun 17, 2017
Fresca:
It's her... can't u people see that the features are the same? And they're still arguing. Smh

Modified:

I said the girls features are the same and people are mentioning me saying "what features? Her breez, her hair" mtchewww so for those stupid people, when I say features, I mean facial features. Nigerians, una mumu sha....

Someone can not play with you again
Re: Girl Behind Famous Meme Is All Grown Up by davidif: 1:07am On Jun 17, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:
The Person Behind This Famous Meme Has Been Found...In Ghana . She has grown into a beautiful woman ! kiss

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5508322_bokoharam78_jpegdff1e07a86ee8953fcf3802371f7afc0

WOAHHHH!!!!!
Re: Girl Behind Famous Meme Is All Grown Up by davidif: 1:10am On Jun 17, 2017
Keneking:
Igbos are doing very well

Wait What?? You do know she is Ghanaian right?

1 Like

Re: Girl Behind Famous Meme Is All Grown Up by davidif: 1:11am On Jun 17, 2017
subtlemee:
This baby's picture is recent na,did she grow overnight?

Can't you see that the baby's picture is probably an old one from like the 90's or early 2000's?
Re: Girl Behind Famous Meme Is All Grown Up by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:05am On Jun 17, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

the below car was lamborgin 15years ago now all of you know it's all grown up.. cheesy grin grin.. Make all of us just dey blow the lie naaa one day lie go finish.. tongue

1 Share

Re: Girl Behind Famous Meme Is All Grown Up by SirGoldEjike(m): 6:46am On Jun 17, 2017
Evablizin:
lols thanks dear i'm ugly nah lemme appreciate those who are fine nah,hope is not a crime?
Epic Reply dear! But from the personal text on your profile, i need no Seer or Prophet to tell me that You are indeed Beautifull, and that kind of Beauty do not attract the heart only it also attracts the eyes

1 Like

Re: Girl Behind Famous Meme Is All Grown Up by Vickrichie1(m): 6:52am On Jun 17, 2017
grin ;DDoes she HV boifrnd?
Re: Girl Behind Famous Meme Is All Grown Up by donnie(m): 7:04am On Jun 17, 2017
Re: Girl Behind Famous Meme Is All Grown Up by Itzpaul(m): 7:28am On Jun 17, 2017
femolacqua:
She fine.
who say she no 5n?
Re: Girl Behind Famous Meme Is All Grown Up by Itzpaul(m): 7:29am On Jun 17, 2017
Wetin be my problem abi mak i fried beans for her...
Re: Girl Behind Famous Meme Is All Grown Up by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 17, 2017
When you know she is lying from all holes in her body but you don't want to leave because she is making beans and fried plantains.

Re: Girl Behind Famous Meme Is All Grown Up by arleck(m): 8:42am On Jun 17, 2017
She's Okay
Look at her pluffy nose
where is she from?
Re: Girl Behind Famous Meme Is All Grown Up by Evablizin(f): 8:58am On Jun 17, 2017
SirGoldEjike:
Epic Reply dear! But from the personal text on your profile, i need no Seer or Prophet to tell me that You are indeed Beautifull, and that kind of Beauty do not attract the heart only it also attracts the eyes
thanks
Re: Girl Behind Famous Meme Is All Grown Up by Evablizin(f): 9:02am On Jun 17, 2017
checkengine:
When you know she is lying from all holes in her body but you don't want to leave because she is making beans and fried plantains.
checkengine welldone oooh
Re: Girl Behind Famous Meme Is All Grown Up by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 17, 2017
Evablizin:
Wow she is very pretty,fine girl
Too much pancake
Re: Girl Behind Famous Meme Is All Grown Up by luckyz4rea(m): 4:01pm On Jun 17, 2017
Are you serious? By whose discernment do you say this?
Re: Girl Behind Famous Meme Is All Grown Up by BlueButter(f): 9:16pm On Jun 17, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

She is actually 22 now .
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Big Python Killed In Atimbo Calabar Municipality By Community Boys / Ebonyi Accident : Photos From The Ugly Incident That Claimed 32 Lives / Lagos Massage Parlours Where Sex Is 'After-Service' Bonus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.