Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Man Shows Off His Made-in-nigeria Car And It’s Too Sleek For Words - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Shows Off His Made-in-nigeria Car And It’s Too Sleek For Words (1606 Views)

Roman Goddess Gets N1.5m Alert From Man. Shows Wads Of Dollars / Photos Of Twins In Nigeria Too Beautiful For Words / Mother, Daughter And Doll In Matching Outfits Too Cute For Words (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Shows Off His Made-in-nigeria Car And It’s Too Sleek For Words by Bbanj(m): 7:02pm On Jun 15, 2017

A Nigerian man from Imo state has built a made in Nigeria vehicle and the auto-engineer was said to have used locally available materials in Imo state.
Facebook user Citizen Ikenna Samuelson Iwuoha took to social media to show off the vehicle built by an engineer from Imo.
The poster posed with the inventor of the vehicle in the pictures as people reigned all sorts of adulation on the auto engineer.
In order to appreciate the maker of the vehicle and his origin, the beautiful made in Nigeria vehicle has been named Biafrakwezuonu 2017 model.
He captioned the pictures:

“BIAFRAN AUTO—ENGINEER MANUFACTURES MADE IN NIGERIA VEHICLE WITH LOCAL RAW MATERIALS IN IMO STATE
PICTURES SHOW THE ENGINEER WITH CITIZEN IKENNA SAMUELSON IWUOHA AND THE VEHICLE (BIAFRAKWEZUONU 2017 MODEL)”

Here are the photos:

More @>> http://trendinghelm..com/2017/06/man-shows-off-his-made-in-nigeria-car.html

Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: Man Shows Off His Made-in-nigeria Car And It’s Too Sleek For Words by Bbanj(m): 7:03pm On Jun 15, 2017
Re: Man Shows Off His Made-in-nigeria Car And It’s Too Sleek For Words by subtlemee(f): 7:08pm On Jun 15, 2017
Lol grin...I don't know why I'm laughing,kudos to him and elbow grease

Everything made in Nigeria is always looking like Nigeria crooked

1 Like

Re: Man Shows Off His Made-in-nigeria Car And It’s Too Sleek For Words by praizblog: 7:51pm On Jun 15, 2017
nice one
Re: Man Shows Off His Made-in-nigeria Car And It’s Too Sleek For Words by smardray(m): 8:08pm On Jun 15, 2017
Too good to be true

1 Like

Re: Man Shows Off His Made-in-nigeria Car And It’s Too Sleek For Words by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 15, 2017
Oya!!! Naija formula 1.. Their father.

1 Like

Re: Man Shows Off His Made-in-nigeria Car And It’s Too Sleek For Words by nuelzy: 8:24pm On Jun 15, 2017
those head lights tho....hope they are rechargeable

1 Like

Re: Man Shows Off His Made-in-nigeria Car And It’s Too Sleek For Words by toothyGrin: 8:32pm On Jun 15, 2017
Lol. Well, I hope someday nearly everything I use would be manufactured in Nigeria, from toothpick to state-of-the-art phones and cars.

1 Like

Re: Man Shows Off His Made-in-nigeria Car And It’s Too Sleek For Words by auntysimbiat(f): 9:08pm On Jun 15, 2017
Weldone man!!
Re: Man Shows Off His Made-in-nigeria Car And It’s Too Sleek For Words by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 15, 2017
A good start but let's not kid ourselves, we ought to be doing better than this in 2017.

https://ejaas.com

1 Like

Re: Man Shows Off His Made-in-nigeria Car And It’s Too Sleek For Words by LesbianBoy(m): 9:59pm On Jun 15, 2017
Before opening this thread i knew the person would be igbo!

Igbos are just too much....

2 Likes

Re: Man Shows Off His Made-in-nigeria Car And It’s Too Sleek For Words by HopeAtHand: 10:14pm On Jun 15, 2017
BIAFRAN AUTO—ENGINEER MANUFACTURES MADE IN NIGERIA VEHICLE WITH LOCAL RAW MATERIALS IN IMO STATE
PICTURES SHOW THE ENGINEER WITH CITIZEN IKENNA SAMUELSON IWUOHA AND THE VEHICLE (BIAFRAKWEZUONU 2017 MODEL)”

Please good students of literature is the above Irony or what?
Re: Man Shows Off His Made-in-nigeria Car And It’s Too Sleek For Words by zeestone99(m): 11:03pm On Jun 15, 2017
Dis car make sense o, if na Porsche display dis pix, we ll say it's class... Ibo's dey try abeg

1 Like

Re: Man Shows Off His Made-in-nigeria Car And It’s Too Sleek For Words by Nobody: 1:11am On Jun 16, 2017
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

this looks like a contraption from hell
Re: Man Shows Off His Made-in-nigeria Car And It’s Too Sleek For Words by spencerlouis(m): 3:02am On Jun 16, 2017
subtlemee:
Lol grin...I don't know why I'm laughing,kudos to him and elbow grease

Everything made in Nigeria is always looking like Nigeria crooked
I can bet dat u dnt laugh at it undecided
Re: Man Shows Off His Made-in-nigeria Car And It’s Too Sleek For Words by spencerlouis(m): 3:04am On Jun 16, 2017
HopeAtHand:
BIAFRAN AUTO—ENGINEER MANUFACTURES MADE IN NIGERIA VEHICLE WITH LOCAL RAW MATERIALS IN IMO STATE

Please good students of literature is the above Irony or what?
lol itz contradictory grin
Re: Man Shows Off His Made-in-nigeria Car And It’s Too Sleek For Words by Bbanj(m): 6:14am On Jun 16, 2017
Cc; Seun Lalasticlala
Re: Man Shows Off His Made-in-nigeria Car And It’s Too Sleek For Words by crazyABO(m): 6:19am On Jun 16, 2017
But why all d body gear nw ;Dshey na death race dem one use am for ni ayam not understanding undecided

(1) (Reply)

Drunk Nairobi Prostitute Shocks Many After Revealing Her Darkest Secrets (VIDEO) / Annie Idibia Corrects Hotel Message Referring To Her As Ms. Macaulay (pics) / Simi Do The International Model Pose In Glowing Pictures Like Adekunle GOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.