Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Roman Goddess Gets N1.5m Alert From Man. Shows Wads Of Dollars - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Roman Goddess Gets N1.5m Alert From Man. Shows Wads Of Dollars (38289 Views)

Anita Joseph Gets N1.2m Gucci Bag As Pre-Birthday Gift (Photos, Video) / Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM / Roman Goddess At Oritsefemi & Nabila Fash's Wedding, Bares Cleavage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Roman Goddess Gets N1.5m Alert From Man. Shows Wads Of Dollars by praizblog: 6:01am On Oct 17, 2018
Instagram Controversial endowed Model Roman Goddess who is use to show off her gigantic front view is at it again.

She show off credit alert of about 1.5million naira and in her car some wads of dollars alos available their.

Hmm ... Her work is really Paying her bills. We photos below

News via Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/roman-goddess-show-off-1-5m-alert-man-send-to-her-with-some-wads-of-dollarsphotos/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Roman Goddess Gets N1.5m Alert From Man. Shows Wads Of Dollars by praizblog: 6:01am On Oct 17, 2018
cheesy cheesy

See more roman goddess sexy photos flaunting her backside & Watch her Video >>> HERE

more

1 Share

Re: Roman Goddess Gets N1.5m Alert From Man. Shows Wads Of Dollars by cooldipo(m): 6:04am On Oct 17, 2018
wink grin

BringsBackOurMoney

shocked

23 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Gets N1.5m Alert From Man. Shows Wads Of Dollars by cooldipo(m): 6:05am On Oct 17, 2018
The blue pant pix looks like she is got a tumor

Speciallly designed Pata

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Roman Goddess Gets N1.5m Alert From Man. Shows Wads Of Dollars by Ayoemrys(m): 6:07am On Oct 17, 2018
waitin come concern me

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roman Goddess Gets N1.5m Alert From Man. Shows Wads Of Dollars by daddytime(m): 6:13am On Oct 17, 2018
I'm eager to know if she's a Buharist or an Atikulator. Business is obviously good for her.

8 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Gets N1.5m Alert From Man. Shows Wads Of Dollars by Nobody: 6:16am On Oct 17, 2018
This Girl don dey Cause so many problem for guys with those her gigantic melons grin grin

Checkout What She was caught doing with davido at Quilox Club last night shocked shocked
<<<<<<<

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roman Goddess Gets N1.5m Alert From Man. Shows Wads Of Dollars by GistMore: 6:20am On Oct 17, 2018
cool
Re: Roman Goddess Gets N1.5m Alert From Man. Shows Wads Of Dollars by Olalan(m): 7:02am On Oct 17, 2018
Any man drooling over this girl has a very poor taste in women

329 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Roman Goddess Gets N1.5m Alert From Man. Shows Wads Of Dollars by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 17, 2018
tongue
Re: Roman Goddess Gets N1.5m Alert From Man. Shows Wads Of Dollars by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 17, 2018
And she no talk about the fvck she fvck the person undecided useless shemaIe

10 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Gets N1.5m Alert From Man. Shows Wads Of Dollars by Tamarapetty(f): 7:31am On Oct 17, 2018
Nawa oo, na nyan.sh be dat??p

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Gets N1.5m Alert From Man. Shows Wads Of Dollars by Abdul3391(m): 7:35am On Oct 17, 2018
International prostitution
Re: Roman Goddess Gets N1.5m Alert From Man. Shows Wads Of Dollars by columbus007(m): 7:50am On Oct 17, 2018
Op c'mon this is dirty please.

28 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Gets N1.5m Alert From Man. Shows Wads Of Dollars by happybee: 7:55am On Oct 17, 2018
Should we now fry starch?undecided

5 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Gets N1.5m Alert From Man. Shows Wads Of Dollars by Franzinni: 8:02am On Oct 17, 2018
the foolish man will be shocked when he finds out what she looks like naked is not what he sees In the photoshop of his mind...

I done enter this kind trap before haha

Any man wey woman no fit kill no go die again!!!

If nah lie ask Adam when you reach yonder!

A beg e warriors nah the man money and nah her blesst and nyash... So no be my business...

Before unah come remind me!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roman Goddess Gets N1.5m Alert From Man. Shows Wads Of Dollars by Melison(m): 8:03am On Oct 17, 2018
Nothing beautiful in these madness!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roman Goddess Gets N1.5m Alert From Man. Shows Wads Of Dollars by Wasky101: 8:03am On Oct 17, 2018
I normally wouldn't have any problems with this if not that you are putting this out there where a lot of young girls will be put under pressure and feel the need to prostitute. Had it been back in the days when there was no social media this would have just been a problem for her and uncouth mother who led her into prostitution.
Please don't bring kids you can't take care of into the world

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Roman Goddess Gets N1.5m Alert From Man. Shows Wads Of Dollars by Dinho20(m): 8:04am On Oct 17, 2018
ALL THIS SHITHOLE LADIES WILL NEVER CEASE TO AMAZE ME

2 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Gets N1.5m Alert From Man. Shows Wads Of Dollars by wakes: 8:04am On Oct 17, 2018
good
Re: Roman Goddess Gets N1.5m Alert From Man. Shows Wads Of Dollars by Omeokachie: 8:04am On Oct 17, 2018
Wetin she dey sell?
Re: Roman Goddess Gets N1.5m Alert From Man. Shows Wads Of Dollars by backnbeta(f): 8:05am On Oct 17, 2018
cooldipo:
The blue pant pix links like she is got a tumor
Looks more like a poor butt job undecided

5 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Gets N1.5m Alert From Man. Shows Wads Of Dollars by DonFreshmoney(m): 8:05am On Oct 17, 2018
She is dirty, imagine look at the craw craw from her left thighs beneath the pant. How will someone shook his thing in this?

11 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Gets N1.5m Alert From Man. Shows Wads Of Dollars by candygist: 8:05am On Oct 17, 2018
Olalan:

Don't conclude . Everybody as what he likes na

6 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Gets N1.5m Alert From Man. Shows Wads Of Dollars by mudiana(m): 8:05am On Oct 17, 2018
I don't know wat pple see in her, I won't bleep her for free. Slim shady or nothing!!!

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Gets N1.5m Alert From Man. Shows Wads Of Dollars by Dididrumz(m): 8:05am On Oct 17, 2018
Olalan:

I agree with you 100%

5 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Gets N1.5m Alert From Man. Shows Wads Of Dollars by Genniez(f): 8:05am On Oct 17, 2018
Filter couldn't edit that stretch mark on the other side of her bum...looks transgender..hmm some here might confess otherwise

7 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Gets N1.5m Alert From Man. Shows Wads Of Dollars by Jackyboy: 8:05am On Oct 17, 2018
Omo....... 1.5 million. Wey ppl dey find to use start biz nai person dey pay in advance for kunchas.

1.5 mill I go lash u for 6months oh tongue tongue tongue

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roman Goddess Gets N1.5m Alert From Man. Shows Wads Of Dollars by nduehidem(m): 8:05am On Oct 17, 2018
Die by fire

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biodun Okeowo Mourns Lateef Itakure, Shares Their Last Whatsapp Chat / Cossy Orjiakor In Hospital For Butt Lift Surgery (Photos, Video) / "Emulate Chioma" - Davido Advises Nigerian Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.