Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,123 members, 7,821,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Who Can Help With 3m Show Money For Embassy! Lets Talk! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Can Help With 3m Show Money For Embassy! Lets Talk! (827 Views)

Should I Give My Oga The N1.3M I Saved From His Business Or Do I Keep It? / Can I Still Invest In Cryptocurrency With 3m? / Diamond Bank Replies Nigerian Guy Who Cried Out Over N7.3m Mistakenly Credited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Help With 3m Show Money For Embassy! Lets Talk! by Zilifish: 7:34pm On Jun 15, 2017
Good day,

Please I need someone who can book a 3million naira Treasury bill or fixed deposit or leave a the sum in my account till my visa comes out. The account would be on hold or lien till you get out your money. I will pay a fee to you for the service. Who is up?
Re: Who Can Help With 3m Show Money For Embassy! Lets Talk! by dotedote: 8:49pm On Jun 15, 2017
Zilifish:
Good day,

Please I need someone who can book a 3million naira Treasury bill or fixed deposit or leave a the sum in my account till my visa comes out. The account would be on hold or lien till you get out your money. I will pay a fee to you for the service. Who is up?

You should be open enough to state the fee you're willing to pay to anyone bold to take that risk.
Re: Who Can Help With 3m Show Money For Embassy! Lets Talk! by Zilifish: 9:00pm On Jun 15, 2017
dotedote:

You should be open enough to state the fee you're willing to pay to anyone bold to take that risk.

I will pay 120k. We could open a fresh account and the mandate will be A and B must sign.
Re: Who Can Help With 3m Show Money For Embassy! Lets Talk! by Zilifish: 10:58am On Jun 16, 2017
BuzZ
Re: Who Can Help With 3m Show Money For Embassy! Lets Talk! by Zilifish: 9:50pm On Jun 27, 2017
Ping

(1) (Reply)

11 Lucrative Moneymaking Business That Make Millions Of Naira / How Do I Convert Bitcoins To Naira / Learn How To Start Your Own Skin Care Business With A Token Of N1000.00.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.