Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

11 Lucrative Moneymaking Business That Make Millions Of Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 11 Lucrative Moneymaking Business That Make Millions Of Naira (824 Views)

11 Lucrative Moneymaking Business That Make Millions Of Naira / Fire Guts Shops In Ogba, Millions Of Naira Worth Of Goods Destroyed (Pics) / Can Nigerians Really Make Millions Of Naira As Amazon Affiliates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

11 Lucrative Moneymaking Business That Make Millions Of Naira by xtainzy(m): 12:21am On Aug 25, 2017
11 Lucrative Moneymaking Business that make Millions of Naira

are you seeking out a commercial enterprise opportunity to make investments your cash and earn plenty of cash you then are on the right area .

many humans in Nigeria have tried investing money in lots of organizations consisting of foreign exchange change, binary option, agriculture, chicken, fish business etc however they fail why due to they did no longer plan at all earlier than you leap into a enterprise you have to make research online for business ideas additionally make critical studies on what you want to put money into usually take into account that the truth Mr A invested in Agriculture and made plenty of money out of it does now not mean Mr B can also try this no its wrong invest in a commercial enterprise due to the fact

1. you have got passion for it
2. you have concept approximately it
3. you have made critical research on it

as an online researcher, entrepreneur and investor i've made serious studies and this are 11 lucrative moneymaking business that make millions of Naira

1. E-commerce

that is a very promising venture and the excellent thing is, you will have all the gear and clients over the internet. if you do not have the desired know-how, you may collaborate with an established firm to function your e-trade organization. benefits are – Low start-up charges, adjustments can be made instantly, the ability client attain, and you may easily measure results with value affective on line advertising and marketing.

2. Rice Farming

Is the maximum profitable location in Nigerian agriculture. Nigeria has a low neighborhood production of rice, however an extremely high intake charge, which leads us to import most of the people of our rice from overseas. recent reforms within the Nigerian agriculture quarter have visible the authorities open up the sector for greater investments to aid small, medium and huge-scale farmers.

3.Rooster Farming

this is massive business, and you could begin with round 100 birds, and construct it right into a big-scale organization within a brief time frame. you can make cash from promoting fowl eggs, or chickens for meat. that is a pinnacle commercial enterprise startup concept.

4. Online Business

there are numerous employer which you may purchase their merchandise online and sell at your own rate e.g longrich oriflame etc

5. Online Tech Assistant

you can easily installation an internet tech guide enterprise and make quite a few cash within a year or of your business release. that is a easy commercial enterprise and also you do no longer need to be a tech professional to function in this sector. I’ve regarded humans set up these styles of organizations, and outsource the work to tech experts.

6. Fish Farming

Fish farming is an evergreen challenge in Nigeria as it's far a need in each home. Many business men are begging to look this possibility and in 2018 I see a lot more entrepreneurs diving into it on a larger scale.

7. Paper Bag production

nevertheless on the environment, I expect plastic bags to step by step go out of use from 2017 (perhaps no longer that instant but sure to take place at some point); they're not excellent for the environment. Paper luggage have got proper shouts in different African countries with countries like South Africa, Morocco, Rwanda, Uganda, and so forth all implementing a ban on plastic baggage. How lengthy before our cherished Nigeria follows suit? regardless of how lengthy it takes, investing in paper bag manufacturing will be really worth it.

8. Printing Service

there are numerous churches, hotel, places of work and faculties who make plenty of printout you could provide them printing service at less expensive rate i know many of my friends who're into this enterprise and made tens of millions out of it

9. On-line Academic

running a blog isn't always the most effective manner you could set up your self as an expert and make money from your understanding. Many people now take on-line courses to make up for the information they couldn't get within the classroom. there is a massive possibility in this niche. If you may deliver tutorials on subjects human beings are interested by getting to know, humans will gratefully pay you to study them. beginning your personal online tutorials does no longer take a whole lot. For a begin you may join up as an teacher on Udemy and later, broaden your personal weblog/platform.

10. Real Estate

every year is a great year for real property enterprise. 2018 will no longer be an exception. The primary downside in actual property commercial enterprise is the amount of capital it calls for for startup. There’s a way round it. Oluwatobi Oladele delivered a lecture on how you may start your very own profitable real estate commercial enterprise with very little capital. So why no give it a try in 2018?

11. Virtual Advertising and Marketing

Take your pick: blogging, freelancing, information marketing, affiliate marketing, there are plenty. More people will make more money online in 2018 than they did in 2017. It is no longer a secret that people make full income on the internet am also a living testimony. By the way, if you plan on starting a blog in 2018, I wrote an article on on how to create a successful blog that will guide you . Check it out and let me know what you think.

source http://www.itktechblog.com.ng
Re: 11 Lucrative Moneymaking Business That Make Millions Of Naira by nsiazu: 12:43am On Aug 25, 2017
Nice thread. Lalasticlala and Seun
Re: 11 Lucrative Moneymaking Business That Make Millions Of Naira by Misslynx(f): 4:11am On Aug 25, 2017
Will save this in my draft and put into consideration.
Re: 11 Lucrative Moneymaking Business That Make Millions Of Naira by jayney404: 12:38am On Aug 26, 2017
I have been looking into number 7 for months now, saving up and looking forward to acquiring the knowledge needed.

(1) (Reply)

Gotv Announces Price Slash With GO Gaga Confam / Bloomfabs Interior Decoration / Field Agents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.