Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,268 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Lola Omotayo Flaunts 'Crazy' Hair - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lola Omotayo Flaunts 'Crazy' Hair (57965 Views)

My COVID-19 Experience - Lola Omotayo Okoye / Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" / Anita Okoye's 30th Birthday: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Paul Okoye's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lola Omotayo Flaunts 'Crazy' Hair by AHCB: 10:57am On Jun 16, 2017
Mindfulness:

Nonsense. wink
That's all I see here almost everyday. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo Flaunts 'Crazy' Hair by dasparrow: 11:24am On Jun 16, 2017
LalasticSeun:
Iffa hear say its natural

I think Lola means there are no hair extensions in it. We can see the hair is permed but there is no artificial attachment attached to the hair. Her hair is naturally long courtesy of the fact that she is biracial born of a white (Russian) mother.
Re: Lola Omotayo Flaunts 'Crazy' Hair by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 16, 2017
dasparrow:

I think Lola means there are no hair extensions in it. We can see the hair is permed but there is no artificial attachment attached to the hair. Her hair is naturally long courtesy of the fact that she is biracial born of a white (Russian) mother.

Really? undecided because she's mixed? The length of your hair has nothing to do with race but rather how you take care of it. My hair was longer and fuller than this when I was relaxed and all I am mixed with is 100% black

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo Flaunts 'Crazy' Hair by 9jaAmerican: 2:18pm On Jun 16, 2017
Nicepoker:
artificial beauty. most of them are born with natural 5tupidity.
Re: Lola Omotayo Flaunts 'Crazy' Hair by 9jaAmerican: 2:19pm On Jun 16, 2017
Nicepoker:
artificial beauty. most of them are born with natural 5tupidity.
lol...some of you fvck boys here talk trash about an obvious pretty thing to gather 'likes' from insecure,jealous bit**** and misogynistic fvvkers. Very juvenile of you guys. Post ur sisters pics lets see please...
Re: Lola Omotayo Flaunts 'Crazy' Hair by londoner: 8:56am On Jun 17, 2017
dasparrow:

My hair is longer than hers when blown out, it's not to do with her being mixed and it's not really that long to be honest. If TY Bello gets a blow out tomorrow her hair will be MUCH longer than Lola's. Hair grows and sheds that's all, if you take care of it then you will see it's length. Black women in general tend to abuse their actual hair but take care of a Brazilian weave.

3 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Flaunts 'Crazy' Hair by bejeria101(m): 2:00pm On Jun 17, 2017
Alezy:
lwkmdh
Na true nah,which black woman hair be like that? Thats crazy! Oops lol
Re: Lola Omotayo Flaunts 'Crazy' Hair by khiaa(f): 12:12am On Jun 23, 2017
Alezy:
lwkmdh
Where are you?
Re: Lola Omotayo Flaunts 'Crazy' Hair by Alezy(m): 1:19am On Sep 02, 2017
khiaa:

Where are you?
am here now swtz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chika Ike Celebrates Her 35th Birthday (Pictures) / Braless Yvonne Nelson At Movie Premiere (Photos) / Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu After Drama With Babymama, Sophia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.