Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,580 members, 7,958,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:59 AM

When You Use Dad's Money To Play Bet Vs When You Won (picture) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Use Dad's Money To Play Bet Vs When You Won (picture) (1420 Views)

When A Girl Falls From Bike Vs When A Boy Falls From Bike Memes Of The Day / How Girls Cook When Dating Vs When Married / When You Use Your Friends Perfume Vs When You Use Your Perfume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Use Dad's Money To Play Bet Vs When You Won (picture) by Djbond(m): 11:56pm On Jun 15, 2017
When you tell your dad you used the money he gave you to play bet Vs
When you tell him you won the bet (1 million) lol

Re: When You Use Dad's Money To Play Bet Vs When You Won (picture) by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:02am On Jun 16, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: When You Use Dad's Money To Play Bet Vs When You Won (picture) by alexis4real: 12:15am On Jun 16, 2017
Djbond:
When you tell your dad you used the money he gave you to play bet Vs
When you tell him you won the bet (1 million) lol
After I av paid him his capital,celebration proceeds immediately
Re: When You Use Dad's Money To Play Bet Vs When You Won (picture) by marsoden: 12:16am On Jun 16, 2017
Bro, it depends on the type of dad wey you get. Some go still deal with you even with your winnings........except say you win 10m and above. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: When You Use Dad's Money To Play Bet Vs When You Won (picture) by IdeyFindWife: 1:18am On Jun 16, 2017
Ol'boy, I fitn't do that Kain declaration of asset for my base o. Na to form say I lose, carry the kasala, later go chop my pay codedly otherwise the talk sef go kill persin b4 dey add mending join.
Re: When You Use Dad's Money To Play Bet Vs When You Won (picture) by kevinodili(m): 9:09am On Jun 16, 2017
ur dad will say:thats my son

(1) (Reply)

Who Hate Who (unclebcomedybox) / DE MISSION My Friend If Dis Comedy Nor Make U Laugh Go See Ur Pastor Or Native / A Carror, A Pickle And A Di*k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.