Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,378 members, 7,954,536 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:34 PM

Photo Of Firefighters Looking Very Tired After Putting Off The Grenfell Fire - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Photo Of Firefighters Looking Very Tired After Putting Off The Grenfell Fire (31824 Views)

Croatian Firefighters Respond To Emergency Just Before Rakitic Played Penalty / How To Feel Less Tired After A Day's Work / Wole Adesemoye, Nigerian Firefighter In Control Of Grenfell Tower Fire In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Firefighters Looking Very Tired After Putting Off The Grenfell Fire by Jase4real: 5:06am On Jun 16, 2017
This photo of tired firefighters who helped put out the Grenfell towers fire which has claimed the lives of many in London, has gone viral. According to reports, the death toll has increased to 17 with the police expecting to recover more dead bodies.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-gj0ukHKXuCA/WUNLtQhS7aI/AAAAAAAMoes/5k4o2zNYXyMRU3F1yK6hPrJabVdVkt3tgCLcBGAs/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

Lalasticlala Mynd44

More @>>>https://trendinghelm..com/2017/06/heros-photo-of-firefighters-looking.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Firefighters Looking Very Tired After Putting Off The Grenfell Fire by olu77(m): 5:11am On Jun 16, 2017
You can't fight with fire
And not be tired
God bless these guys

106 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of Firefighters Looking Very Tired After Putting Off The Grenfell Fire by bamdly(m): 5:15am On Jun 16, 2017
Lol
although it not funny but I think only Nigeria is lazy with work

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Firefighters Looking Very Tired After Putting Off The Grenfell Fire by olaniyi0(m): 5:28am On Jun 16, 2017
bamdly:
Lol

although it not funny
but I think only Nigeria is lazy with work
Yea, Nigeria is lazy with work not Nigerians

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of Firefighters Looking Very Tired After Putting Off The Grenfell Fire by Nobody: 5:59am On Jun 16, 2017
These ones no dey tire, if duty calls you would see them up and running.

The way oyinbo dey take do thier work dey trip me, you will know when someone loves what he does. Unlike us here, always angry like HULK.

Especially our government workers.

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Firefighters Looking Very Tired After Putting Off The Grenfell Fire by Bbanj(m): 6:42am On Jun 16, 2017
nigeria should be learning from this people but no i-too-no they kill them
Lalasticlala front page

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Firefighters Looking Very Tired After Putting Off The Grenfell Fire by Caustics: 7:53am On Jun 16, 2017
they should give them action bitters

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Firefighters Looking Very Tired After Putting Off The Grenfell Fire by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 16, 2017
seen
Re: Photo Of Firefighters Looking Very Tired After Putting Off The Grenfell Fire by Oladelson(m): 7:53am On Jun 16, 2017
okay
Re: Photo Of Firefighters Looking Very Tired After Putting Off The Grenfell Fire by Ukalejohn(m): 7:54am On Jun 16, 2017
Why this thing make FP? sad
Re: Photo Of Firefighters Looking Very Tired After Putting Off The Grenfell Fire by helphelp: 7:54am On Jun 16, 2017
Eku ise

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Firefighters Looking Very Tired After Putting Off The Grenfell Fire by Evablizin(f): 7:54am On Jun 16, 2017
God bless
Re: Photo Of Firefighters Looking Very Tired After Putting Off The Grenfell Fire by Hillarie(m): 7:54am On Jun 16, 2017
Gallant men!!

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Firefighters Looking Very Tired After Putting Off The Grenfell Fire by Kennitrust(m): 7:55am On Jun 16, 2017
Whatever, that was a real hard job

Congrat to their courage

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Firefighters Looking Very Tired After Putting Off The Grenfell Fire by cyberdurable(m): 7:55am On Jun 16, 2017
embarassed
Re: Photo Of Firefighters Looking Very Tired After Putting Off The Grenfell Fire by Onyinye15(f): 7:55am On Jun 16, 2017
Body no be firewood
Re: Photo Of Firefighters Looking Very Tired After Putting Off The Grenfell Fire by Vicadonis(m): 7:55am On Jun 16, 2017
Great guys! I know of many Nigerians who work wholeheartedly like this too. I am one of them

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of Firefighters Looking Very Tired After Putting Off The Grenfell Fire by three: 7:55am On Jun 16, 2017
These guys are heroes

However the administration of the Borough (Nigerian equivalent of a Local Council) and the management of its buildings is APPALLING!!!!!

https://grenfellactiongroup./ This link highlights complaints over the last 6 years of infractions in Fire Safety

The management of the emergency itself was ludicrously inept (this speaks to the general management strategy and excludes the heroic deeds of the Fire Fighters who went in at risk to life)

This article echoes my thoughts as to reflections of a Third World

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3795199/grenfell-tower-apartment-building-london-fire-residents-towel-door-stay-fire-trap-third-world/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Firefighters Looking Very Tired After Putting Off The Grenfell Fire by geozone: 7:55am On Jun 16, 2017
fuckerstard:
These ones no dey tire, if duty calls you would see them up and running.

The way oyinbo dey take do thier work dey trip me, you will know when someone loves what he does. Unlike us here, always angry like HULK.

Especially our government workers.
and they dont run out of water

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of Firefighters Looking Very Tired After Putting Off The Grenfell Fire by abescom: 7:57am On Jun 16, 2017
Nigeria will get there. Matter of time.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Firefighters Looking Very Tired After Putting Off The Grenfell Fire by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:58am On Jun 16, 2017
bamdly:
Lol

although it not funny
but I think only Nigeria is lazy with work

Something is inside your dada...report showed that the heat was too much that they can't even begin closer so have to rest for another team to give it a try. See them all in their kits

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Firefighters Looking Very Tired After Putting Off The Grenfell Fire by slawomir: 7:58am On Jun 16, 2017
although most times fire fighters are always less busy because fire incident is rare but when it occur sometimes ehnnnn!!! body dey tell them well and their life is in danger when trying to extinguish that fire.
this was why I never bothered about uniben posting me to the fire unit of security department when I was employed into their security department.
mehhhhh..... I hail this fire fighters the day when I dey night duty for nddc hostel. when one of the room at hall 1 female hostel caught fire. I was the one who called the fire unit of our department and the way these fire fighters risk their life to put off that fire that day ehnnnn
even with the fence that has barb wire still they climbed it and there was also a transformer very close to them. the force at which the water was coming out of the hose used in putting out the fire can throw someone away.
Mehhhh... I nor fit do that work o

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Firefighters Looking Very Tired After Putting Off The Grenfell Fire by Kay17: 7:59am On Jun 16, 2017
Good PR
Re: Photo Of Firefighters Looking Very Tired After Putting Off The Grenfell Fire by Radiohead6(f): 8:00am On Jun 16, 2017
Can't see a pic
Re: Photo Of Firefighters Looking Very Tired After Putting Off The Grenfell Fire by bewla(m): 8:01am On Jun 16, 2017
k
Re: Photo Of Firefighters Looking Very Tired After Putting Off The Grenfell Fire by veacea: 8:02am On Jun 16, 2017
God bless you for your service to humanity
Re: Photo Of Firefighters Looking Very Tired After Putting Off The Grenfell Fire by bewla(m): 8:02am On Jun 16, 2017
may
Re: Photo Of Firefighters Looking Very Tired After Putting Off The Grenfell Fire by cr7rooney10(m): 8:03am On Jun 16, 2017
That's fire for fire

(1) (2) (Reply)

Air Peace Sacks 69 Pilots, Blames Coronavirus-induced Economic Downturn / Woman Sacked , Paid N2 ,500 As Benefit At Catholic School (Photo) / How To Give A Quick, Impromptu Speech Or Toast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.