Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Man Brutalises His Wife In Port Harcourt(Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Brutalises His Wife In Port Harcourt(Graphic Photos) (29186 Views)

Man Brutalises His Daughter Over School Uniform (Photos) / Man Brutalises His Wife, Flogs Her With Machete After Disagreement. Photos / Man Brutalises His Wife, Tears Up Her Certificates After Quarrel. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Brutalises His Wife In Port Harcourt(Graphic Photos) by misano(m): 10:30am On Jun 16, 2017
Wada hell!

Re: Man Brutalises His Wife In Port Harcourt(Graphic Photos) by wendy26: 10:32am On Jun 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
sad

She should turn around and face us. undecided

Useless wife exposing her husband's property.
idiot very useless comment. Must u comment

1 Like

Re: Man Brutalises His Wife In Port Harcourt(Graphic Photos) by hillsiderfak(m): 10:32am On Jun 16, 2017
sarrki:
Anyman that beats a woman is a clown and if low self esteem

Women who close their mouth don't get beaten ------ Dr dk olukoya.

What did she say or do ?
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife In Port Harcourt(Graphic Photos) by jossyco(m): 10:35am On Jun 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
sad

Are u for real? or you're kidding. Is this about property or a very stupid man?

1 Like

Re: Man Brutalises His Wife In Port Harcourt(Graphic Photos) by jevic(m): 10:37am On Jun 16, 2017
Something must have led to his beating her to that extent.
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife In Port Harcourt(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
sad

Fake News.Where was this picture taken? At her husband's home or they lawyer's office? Look at her? waist does it consummate with her? the broad shoulder? Fake News, they so called lawyer is advertising

1 Like

Re: Man Brutalises His Wife In Port Harcourt(Graphic Photos) by lonelydora: 10:38am On Jun 16, 2017
TINALETC3:
(some)men ar women in disguise undecided, wen real men get married 2 nagging wives, wen d wahala won burst, dey quietly leav d house 4 her and return few minutes later jst 2 avoid trouble

Even though my wife don't nag, but whenever she's ranting, I will leave the house go to a joint, take some bottles of beer and return afterwards but not late. Once, I knock she will open the door atill forming vex and i will look for a way to push her mood button and that's another ticket to the honey pot.

1 Like

Re: Man Brutalises His Wife In Port Harcourt(Graphic Photos) by eeby1983(m): 10:39am On Jun 16, 2017
chiddyok:

May you have plenty daughters. May your daughters become the property of such wonderful men. Please say amen. Wicked soul.
this is why you need to train your daughter so as to avoid this kind of treatment, women ehn they can provoke man to any level, am sure this one committed adultery.
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife In Port Harcourt(Graphic Photos) by Kalashnikov102(m): 10:40am On Jun 16, 2017
That's what happened when you begin to say my mates are getting married and then you rush into the wrong hands...
thumbs up to all those who is been datin for long ad finally settlin down.
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife In Port Harcourt(Graphic Photos) by fpeter(f): 10:42am On Jun 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
sad

Useless wife exposing her husband's property...I can even see the side of her flat boobs.

Attention seeking idiot!
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife In Port Harcourt(Graphic Photos) by eeby1983(m): 10:46am On Jun 16, 2017
wendy26:
idiot very useless comment. Must u comment
feminine you should learn from this woman o am sure she also rain courses on her husband the same way you re doing to this dude, just thank God you re not married because ehn ehn
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife In Port Harcourt(Graphic Photos) by khalids: 10:50am On Jun 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
sad

Useless wife exposing her husband's property...I can even see the side of her flat boobs.

Are you alright, if na your daughter or your mama she be....you go dey talk all this nonsense.
Guy use that thing wey dey your skull...at least when you come to nairaland
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife In Port Harcourt(Graphic Photos) by ioreth69(f): 10:52am On Jun 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
sad

may God purnish u
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife In Port Harcourt(Graphic Photos) by Elle277(f): 10:54am On Jun 16, 2017
Cowards everywhere..
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife In Port Harcourt(Graphic Photos) by macaranta(m): 10:55am On Jun 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
sad

Bro do you have small sense? Put it to good use.
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife In Port Harcourt(Graphic Photos) by Sagay212: 10:55am On Jun 16, 2017
I always wonder how these things happen. Shey na belt or wire him use flog him wife like this. Na wa o.
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife In Port Harcourt(Graphic Photos) by Austinoiz(m): 10:58am On Jun 16, 2017
The man is stupid buh women should help us control their mouths.
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife In Port Harcourt(Graphic Photos) by Sobolexy2580: 10:58am On Jun 16, 2017
Any man found with dis act should be thrown in d zoo
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife In Port Harcourt(Graphic Photos) by KKKWHITE(m): 10:59am On Jun 16, 2017
women should learn to control their speech most women lack manners
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife In Port Harcourt(Graphic Photos) by pretty2288: 11:04am On Jun 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
sad

i pity for ur life
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife In Port Harcourt(Graphic Photos) by Ginaruby: 11:07am On Jun 16, 2017
FOR THE LADIES
IF U LACK RESPECT, THEN LEARN TO SEE UR HUSBAND LIKE SOMEONE WHO IS ARMED AND UR MARRIAGE WILL LAST FOREVER.

THE LAWYER U REPORTED TO HAS WORST ISSUES IN HIS OWN HOME..

I think our churches need to go back to d sunday school we had in d 80's and not all dis prosperity preaching every sunday....
Just looking at d first person she reported to, u will know she is a troublesome woman (my observation) same day and a lawyer is posting it same day , may be he likes d woman or d woman likes him... how to spot a troublesome wife NO 1.

This is a matrimonial issue and as such should be handled with caution.

BACK IN D 80'S AND 90'S WE HAD LESS OF DIS ISSUES BECAUSE OUR MEN AND WOMEN NEVER PLAYED WITH DIS SUNDAY SCHOOL TEACHINGS, I'M NOT SUPPORTING THE MAN OR THE WOMAN.

BUT BELIEVE U ME, SHE MUST HAV DONE SOMETHING THAT TRIGGERED D ANGER LEVEL IN D MAN...WE LADIES SHOULD LEARN HOW TO SHUT UP AND APPOLOGIES EVEN IF D MAN IS WRONG. BUT THESE DAYS ALL WE HEAR IS EQUAL RIGHT, SINCE U ARE EQUAL FIGHT HIM..

SOME LADIES CAN RANT, IF NOT FOR GOD MY NEIGHBOR WOULD HAV KILLED HIS WIFE, WIFE LEARN TO SHUT UP.

Down to ur post u didn't marry ur mother she gave birth to u and as such u hav dis long built respect for her.

Ur female or male boss is ur boss and as such u will respect him or her to secure ur pay.

And ur wife is a woman u paid her dowry and even d bible says she should see u as d head.

Even amongst ur group of friends, u know the ones that will always fall a victim of beatings like dis if they get married tomorrow.
Bad mouths grin grin grin grin

BELIEVE ME SOME WOMEN NEED REACTIVATION LIKE THIS.

Amberon11:
The way you people reason is baffling. How many times have you beat your mother that offended you? People like you would be ready to kiss the feet of your female boss and won't dare talk back at her even after insulting you but you'd brutalize your wife like an animal. All of you will meet your doom soon.

1 Like

Re: Man Brutalises His Wife In Port Harcourt(Graphic Photos) by adebayo3449(m): 11:13am On Jun 16, 2017
TINALETC3:
(some)men ar women in disguise undecided, wen real men get married 2 nagging wives, wen d wahala won burst, dey quietly leav d house 4 her and return few minutes later jst 2 avoid trouble
Na watin sure pass be DAT o
Buh few minutes ke
Till evening instead
Few minutes, she will still continue
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife In Port Harcourt(Graphic Photos) by harmonydoris(f): 11:15am On Jun 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
sad

[code][/code]
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife In Port Harcourt(Graphic Photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 11:15am On Jun 16, 2017
so not only our celebs dat suffered d domestic violence.....may God safe our ladies from marrying the wrong men
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife In Port Harcourt(Graphic Photos) by goodheart02(m): 11:15am On Jun 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
sad

What you just typed now, how does it solve or concern this issue....SMH
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife In Port Harcourt(Graphic Photos) by harmonydoris(f): 11:15am On Jun 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
sad

[code][/code] cry cry
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife In Port Harcourt(Graphic Photos) by samjey: 11:16am On Jun 16, 2017
Are you in your right sense at all? I don't think so. You are one of the many men I suppose that do not have respect for the,womenfolk.
NwaAmaikpe:
sad

Re: Man Brutalises His Wife In Port Harcourt(Graphic Photos) by odimbannamdi(m): 11:19am On Jun 16, 2017
ramdris:

Am interested in those shoes... Where u @?

We are based in Lagos. KIndly follow the link on our signature to get to our thread
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife In Port Harcourt(Graphic Photos) by Maeka(m): 11:20am On Jun 16, 2017
THE NUDE BODY OF THIS WOMAN SHOWS THAT SHE IS VERY PRITY, A NORMAL MAN DONT BEAT PRITY WOMAN...HE CAN ONLY PET HER WITH HER DESPITE HER MISTAKES...ISIEWU MAN
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife In Port Harcourt(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 16, 2017
Well

Its not acceptable to beat your wife

But

So... she didn't do anything annoying ehn? Mtcheww

.. ... he man just woke up and started beating her

HUMAN BEINGS sef.... ALWAYS CLAIMING THE VICTIM
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife In Port Harcourt(Graphic Photos) by bejite: 11:26am On Jun 16, 2017
The man needs a job. He is jobless and he is taking the frustration out on the wife.

If you need a job too, see my signature and thank me later.
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife In Port Harcourt(Graphic Photos) by NicoBaba(m): 11:30am On Jun 16, 2017
chiddyok:

May you have plenty daughters. May your daughters become the property of such wonderful men. Please say amen. Wicked soul.
*whispers* Nwamaikpe is mentally unstable. Every N/landers knows this

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Suspected Kidnappers Burnt In Benue, One Handed Over To Police (Graphic Pics / The Police Team That Rescued Kidnapped Expatriates In Kaduna (Photos) / Thief Loses His Memory In Delta As Electricity Shock Him While Stealing. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.