Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,926 members, 7,821,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Man Brutalises His Wife In Port Harcourt(Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Brutalises His Wife In Port Harcourt(Graphic Photos) (29184 Views)

Man Brutalises His Daughter Over School Uniform (Photos) / Man Brutalises His Wife, Flogs Her With Machete After Disagreement. Photos / Man Brutalises His Wife, Tears Up Her Certificates After Quarrel. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Brutalises His Wife In Port Harcourt(Graphic Photos) by johnnychuks(m): 11:35am On Jun 16, 2017
TINALETC3:
(some)men ar women in disguise undecided, wen real men get married 2 nagging wives, wen d wahala won burst, dey quietly leav d house 4 her and return few minutes later jst 2 avoid trouble
but how long will that man be living he's life like that? that's means if the trouble is a about bursting out in the middle of night the man should still find he's way out of he's home at that time? am asking you my big sister.
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife In Port Harcourt(Graphic Photos) by soulfood(m): 11:36am On Jun 16, 2017
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife In Port Harcourt(Graphic Photos) by BadBlaize(m): 11:38am On Jun 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
sad

She should turn around and face us. undecided

Useless wife exposing her husband's property...I can even see the side of her flat boobs.

Do you have issues with your sense, calling sum1s wife useless
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife In Port Harcourt(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 16, 2017
eeby1983:
this is why you need to train your daughter so as to avoid this kind of treatment, women ehn they can provoke man to any level, am sure this one committed adultery.
I'm sure you'll have plenty daughters. Please train them well. Also pray they have violent abusive husbands. Their training will cure their husbands.
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife In Port Harcourt(Graphic Photos) by Pearly255(f): 11:41am On Jun 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
sad

Useless wife exposing her husband's property...I can even see the side of her flat boobs.
Psychopath angry

Even God almighty is questioning himself right now undecided

Why da hell did I create this motherfucker angry

1 Like

Re: Man Brutalises His Wife In Port Harcourt(Graphic Photos) by uniqueogo(f): 11:43am On Jun 16, 2017
davibid:
No matter the offense of my daughter I will not take this from any man,

And that's why I have decided that the highest bride price I'll take from any man is #20 and nothing more

With that I can refund the bride price any time of the day

#Nonesense

i love that statement my own people took only 15 naira

cheesy[ cheesy[ cheesy[
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife In Port Harcourt(Graphic Photos) by joe120120(m): 11:47am On Jun 16, 2017
ebosie11:
According to a story shared by Barrister Emeka Ugwuonye,a lady was given the beating of her life by her husband in Port Harcourt.After the beating,the man feigned suicide.According to the lady,she is no longer interested in the marriage but the man is not allowing her see her kids.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/man-brutalises-his-wife-in-port.html?m=1

Olechi what did u do ? port harcourt married women always Bleep around
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife In Port Harcourt(Graphic Photos) by joe120120(m): 11:56am On Jun 16, 2017
ebosie11:
According to a story shared by Barrister Emeka Ugwuonye,a lady was given the beating of her life by her husband in Port Harcourt.After the beating,the man feigned suicide.According to the lady,she is no longer interested in the marriage but the man
isOlechi what did u do ? port harcourt married women always Bleep around not allowing her see her kids.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/man-brutalises-his-wife-in-port.html?m=1
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife In Port Harcourt(Graphic Photos) by Josmila(m): 12:11pm On Jun 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
sad

How old are you please?
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife In Port Harcourt(Graphic Photos) by myahna(f): 12:14pm On Jun 16, 2017
sensless man
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife In Port Harcourt(Graphic Photos) by don89(m): 12:19pm On Jun 16, 2017
Na stubborn and disrespectful women their husbands dey beat like this. They cannot give their husband peace of mind, they will push him to extent beating remains the only option.

1 Like

Re: Man Brutalises His Wife In Port Harcourt(Graphic Photos) by patola080(m): 1:16pm On Jun 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
sad

brother u re useless as d man ,I can c dat u too can do dat to ur woman. And ur gal friend will tin dat u re a man now
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife In Port Harcourt(Graphic Photos) by patola080(m): 1:20pm On Jun 16, 2017
don89:
Na stubborn and disrespectful women their husbands dey beat like this. They cannot give their husband peace of mind, they will push him to extent beating remains the only option.
and beating is d only way out ? Ladies pls look well b4 u will date a guy or marry him some re useless like dis guy
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife In Port Harcourt(Graphic Photos) by micflo28(m): 1:29pm On Jun 16, 2017
What was the provocation, let us hear the mans side of the story, She could be emotionally and mentally abusing the man too. not that she is a woman and typical of women to cry more and get public sympathy we throw away fairness. Let us hear from both sides and see if the union is still redeemable by having them know they were both wrong, otherwise, let the union be desolved. #Thinkingoutloud.

1 Like

Re: Man Brutalises His Wife In Port Harcourt(Graphic Photos) by nell4: 1:46pm On Jun 16, 2017
Jh0wsef:

and with this pic, even the lawyer would use Vaseline to investigate. cry

NwaAmaikpe brother sighted
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife In Port Harcourt(Graphic Photos) by nddydamzi(f): 3:35pm On Jun 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
sad

so what you just said here made sense to you??
why do people make every little thing a big deal?
and who said she is a property??
change you mindset and be free
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife In Port Harcourt(Graphic Photos) by leonard4real(m): 3:48pm On Jun 16, 2017
What

Re: Man Brutalises His Wife In Port Harcourt(Graphic Photos) by enigma2007(m): 4:05pm On Jun 16, 2017
goodheart02:

What you just typed now, how does it solve or concern this issue....SMH

Just ignore him. he is a troll..
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife In Port Harcourt(Graphic Photos) by nuclearboy(m): 4:15pm On Jun 16, 2017
She has no brother(s)??
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife In Port Harcourt(Graphic Photos) by emelda86(f): 5:22pm On Jun 16, 2017
Useless men everywhere... Woe betide any man that raises his leprosy hand on me or my sisters or on my girls.
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife In Port Harcourt(Graphic Photos) by blueeyes1: 5:53pm On Jun 16, 2017
Women dey try sha
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife In Port Harcourt(Graphic Photos) by friyina1(f): 8:18pm On Jun 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
sad

are you this heartless
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife In Port Harcourt(Graphic Photos) by Amberon11: 3:57am On Jun 17, 2017
I will not stoop to your level of idiocy.
millomaniac:

You are just a sycophant. Before u judge hear both sides fool.
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife In Port Harcourt(Graphic Photos) by ioreth69(f): 8:04am On Jun 17, 2017
tartarus:

Are you mentally ok? sad
I tink he is mad
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife In Port Harcourt(Graphic Photos) by mechanics(m): 12:58pm On Jun 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
sad

easy bro, she is in pains now o.
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife In Port Harcourt(Graphic Photos) by millomaniac: 8:42am On Jun 19, 2017
Amberon11:
I will not stoop to your level of idiocy.

You are the idiot. Whether you stoop or not.
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife In Port Harcourt(Graphic Photos) by millomaniac: 8:47am On Jun 19, 2017
ioreth69:
I tink he is mad

Stupid girl. Continue living in your imaginary world where you think you are untouchable. I'll be here when you post your own pics. Ode!!
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife In Port Harcourt(Graphic Photos) by ioreth69(f): 9:25am On Jun 19, 2017
millomaniac:

Stupid girl. Continue living in your imaginary world where you think you are untouchable. I'll be here when you post your own pics. Ode!!
mad man, same to ur sisters
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife In Port Harcourt(Graphic Photos) by millomaniac: 12:32am On Jun 20, 2017
ioreth69:
mad man, same to ur sisters

My sisters are intelligent and respectful. They are not your type that will come here and post pics of how your face looks like after your husband teaches you manners that your parents failed at.
Re: Man Brutalises His Wife In Port Harcourt(Graphic Photos) by ioreth69(f): 2:19am On Jun 20, 2017
millomaniac:

My sisters are intelligent and respectful. They are not your type that will come here and post pics of how your face looks like after your husband teaches you manners that your parents failed at.
naso!!! Clap for ur self,gud boi grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Banker Drugs And Impregnates 13-Year-Old Orphan In Abuja / Two Suspected Kidnappers Burnt In Benue, One Handed Over To Police (Graphic Pics / The Police Team That Rescued Kidnapped Expatriates In Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.