Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,834 members, 7,813,788 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) (58493 Views)

Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House / Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children / 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by justmenoni: 10:26am On Jun 16, 2017
she refused to have sex with her hubby that morning because she had a conference to attend.

Shoro Niyen

1 Like

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by ReLaTE(m): 10:29am On Jun 16, 2017
I blame the woman somehow,this type of men dnt last more than 5mins and they ejaculate. She should hv aloowed him bt ths man is too wicked o.

1 Like

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by Thedruggist: 10:33am On Jun 16, 2017
Does sex stop people from attending conferences?

4 Likes

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by santanwaegbe: 10:34am On Jun 16, 2017
Na some men fantasy, some men like to beat a girl before f..cking her it turns them on.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by babamadiba(m): 10:36am On Jun 16, 2017
lonelydora:

From your quote, I know you are not married and you won't understand how early morning Konji works.
4am to be precise.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by rhymz(m): 10:38am On Jun 16, 2017
This story does not make any sense. There is more to the story than what the barrister has written on his Facebook post.

However, only a useless man will beat his wife because she denies him sex, worst thing he can do is get a side chick and let peace reign......na thesame wife go begin complain when you don't touch her any more....what kind of useless person worry about sex so much when his mates are busy hustling to the point he had to beat up his wife to get it.....the story is incredible to me.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by bankylan: 10:44am On Jun 16, 2017
Eaa247:

which kind English b ds?

Lok...the guy is from iragbiji.....
Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by skedman(m): 10:51am On Jun 16, 2017
Eaa247:

which kind English b ds?
At least you understood what he wrote. In Nigeria it is rare to get first class in english language .ITK

1 Like

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by chuks34(m): 10:57am On Jun 16, 2017
delishpot:

No o. Divorce ke? When our grandmothers endured the same and worse? She has not even seen half of it. she should endure and pray until he kills her. Nigerians know how to type rip. She will get plenty of it if he kills her.
hmm
Me I am not understanding u undecided
Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by Bhol28: 10:58am On Jun 16, 2017
grin conji english
Eaa247:

which kind English b ds?
Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by segzy0i(m): 11:00am On Jun 16, 2017
dominique:

What is this one saying? undecided
if you don't understand please skip u don't seems to be Mr know all

1 Like

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by chngebeginwthme: 11:04am On Jun 16, 2017
menxer:
I don't know how to describe a man who maltreats a woman because of sex, when "sex is the cheapest thing money can buy."

LOL and if the man went out to buy the sex you guys started calling him all sort of names and tag him cheater.. hahhaa

I sear Marriage a bondage to both side...

1 Like

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by Orpe7(m): 11:06am On Jun 16, 2017
No time for quickie yet u have time to post
Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by PDPGuy: 11:12am On Jun 16, 2017
segzy0i:
as much as I hate woman battering what the man do was very wrong but our woman too should be wise to give to the man when needed if he has allow the man to have his way under 20 mins he should be through and if she condition her mind she might not even ejaculate and she will be free to attend to her conference now that she has been battered will she be able to go to the conference 10-20 mins of sex will not ruin her conference some men are wild when it comes to sex so understand and study your partner well

Are you for real?!
You're saying it's the woman's fault that she got beaten by her so-called husband?

I weep for our generation

4 Likes

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by 3coins(m): 11:14am On Jun 16, 2017
segzy0i:
as much as I hate woman battering what the man do was very wrong but our woman too should be wise to give to the man when needed if he has allow the man to have his way under 20 mins he should be through and if she condition her mind she might not even ejaculate and she will be free to attend to her conference now that she has been battered will she be able to go to the conference 10-20 mins of sex will not ruin her conference some men are wild when it comes to sex so understand and study your partner well
bro...in as much as I respect what you wrote..I have to disagree with you partially....I don't know how people see sex....but I think sex especially with your wife is something that should be done not just to please yourself alone but for the both of you to enjoy...the woman doesn't want to have sex, you don't force her to ...you said she should condition her mind so she won't ejaculate. .if a man is okay with that kind of sex then he can as well visit the brothels and have sex with no strings attached

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 16, 2017
uzoclinton:
... Learn to ignore some certain things... Not everyone is as 'learned' as you

i don learn am, tank u

1 Like

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by simplyOJ(m): 11:20am On Jun 16, 2017
segzy0i:
grin grin Wicked man. See as you make my head dey pain me now trying to read your post.
Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by no1madman(m): 11:22am On Jun 16, 2017
Always spread d shitttt. . . . . .
Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 16, 2017
Bhol28:
grin conji english

Ah!
Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by Bullhari007(m): 11:25am On Jun 16, 2017
YelloweWest:
U know nothing about women
gerrout
Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by ivolt: 11:31am On Jun 16, 2017
austinosita:
The guy is an animal!

But then, women also contribute to D.V, in fact in most cases they are usually the cause. What would it have cost her, if she had allowed the guy? About 20 mins spare time would have done the magic!

Now, no seminar again and you still end up with a swollen mouth

segzy0i:

As usual blame the victim and excuse the savage because "you know he is a savage"
so bend to his will.

@ eph12, look at this man that raped his wife, if things turn around tomorrow and
the wife decides to pay him back in his own coin, I am
very certain he will claim victim and accuse women of being disrespectful, evil and wicked.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by creepsyme(f): 11:32am On Jun 16, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
A woman was allegedly punched and brutalized by her husband for reportedly refusing early morning sex. According to activist and human rights lawyer, Emeka Ugwuonye, she refused to have sex with her hubby that morning because she had a conference to attend. Read what was shared by the lawyer on Facebook.

She just refused early morning sex because she has to attend a conference early this morning. No argument. Nothing! He woke up and found her dressed. Before you knew It, punches began to rain on the woman. Now, she can't attend the conference. The man still took it by force after leaving some lumps on her face.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/woman-brutalized-husband-refusing-early-morning-sex-photo.html
But early morning sex is sweet na, why she come say no?
Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by ivolt: 11:34am On Jun 16, 2017
ekems2017:
Madam sorry for the punching. But I believe you know that your hubby loves sex why not give him a quickie or talk to him the way he will understand. There are some men who do not joke with sex. You should know your hubby by now.
Although what he did was wrong he is suppose to also respect your feelings. Now you can't attend the conference again and he still took it by force.
Sorry dear next time Even though you are not in the mood just open your leg for him to do whatever he wants to do so that you can go your way and peace will reign.
Don't give him room to have a side chick cos he will put the blame on you.
Once again sorry.

Clap for yourself for excusing the savage and blaming the victim, when you experience similar thing, your
views will change and of course, you will also be condemned for being "disobedient".

3 Likes

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by FESPO(m): 11:56am On Jun 16, 2017
D man dey craze..

1 Like

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 16, 2017
segzy0i:

You are not really better than the man to be honest. Your attempt of trying to justify this is just as sickening. There is not BUT. What is wrong is wrong and this sure is

2 Likes

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 16, 2017
ivolt:

As usual blame the victim and excuse the savage because "you know he is a savage"
so bend to his will.

@ eph12, look at this man that raped his wife, if things turn around tomorrow and
the wife decides to pay him back in his own coin, I am
very certain he will claim victim and accuse women of being disrespectful, evil and wicked.

Don't mind them. They start with, the heart of a woman is wicked blablabla

2 Likes

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 16, 2017
austinosita:
The guy is an animal!

But then, women also contribute to D.V, in fact in most cases they are usually the cause. What would it have cost her, if she had allowed the guy? About 20 mins spare time would have done the magic!

Now, no seminar again and you still end up with a swollen mouth

The guy can't have sex another day ? what if the guy rejected the wife advances would you say the same, you are just a callous person, i hope you are not married yet if this is how you think.

1 Like

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by Tecno66: 12:07pm On Jun 16, 2017
See mouth like kponmo. See your life! You wan break your marriage because of conference and at the end of the day you no fit attend am. You no wan do and if the man go doam outside, una no go let peace reign. I tire for some women o.
PrettyCrystal:
A woman was allegedly punched and brutalized by her husband for reportedly refusing early morning sex. According to activist and human rights lawyer, Emeka Ugwuonye, she refused to have sex with her hubby that morning because she had a conference to attend. Read what was shared by the lawyer on Facebook.

She just refused early morning sex because she has to attend a conference early this morning. No argument. Nothing! He woke up and found her dressed. Before you knew It, punches began to rain on the woman. Now, she can't attend the conference. The man still took it by force after leaving some lumps on her face.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/woman-brutalized-husband-refusing-early-morning-sex-photo.html

1 Like

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by Tecno66: 12:19pm On Jun 16, 2017
Vision4God:
My thought, he is inconsiderate.
What happened to discussion?
Can't he jokingly talk to her about it or express it in a way that both parties will understand?

Ds is so bad
I guese the guy must have tried discussion. It was when this failed he remembered that since the time of John the Babtist, the kingdom of God suffereth violence and the violent taketh it by force.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by slyrone(m): 12:23pm On Jun 16, 2017
Tripple33:

If sex is banned you wouldn't have been in existence now. Before opening wide ur mouth we all need to think. Point of correction.
ode
Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by myahna(f): 12:33pm On Jun 16, 2017
sotall:
Conji na baskard
grin grin grin
Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by AlphaT1(m): 12:39pm On Jun 16, 2017
Eaa247:

which kind English b ds?
Hahahahah kaii, you are a wicked somebody fa! Chaii.. See me laughing like person wey inhale laughing gas...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sad-Looking Bride Goes On Honeymoon, Kisses Husband, Now Looks Happy (Photos) / Onime Kennedy: Missing Man (Photos) / Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.