Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) (58538 Views)

Surrogate, 50years Old Mother Carries Her Son’s Baby(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) by DyshApp: 9:04pm On Apr 04
A Kenyan woman has captured the attention of many online after a video surfaced showing her selflessly supporting her husband across a muddy road.

The touching moment, which shows the strength of their bond, has spread quickly online, touching the hearts of many viewers.

The video, shared online, shows the woman taking off her shoes and lifting her husband onto her back to help him cross the muddy ground without getting dirty.

With each step, her love and care shine through as she ensures her husband stays clean and comfortable.

The incident, reportedly occurred in a rural area of Kenya.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXqWJB5D4Yo?si=IesAv-rsA-n_CJwF

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) by muyico(m): 9:18pm On Apr 04
She knw value of we men!

317 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:33pm On Apr 04
i am sorry to say but whether he carries her or she carries him, it makes the partner on the back look like a WEAKLING.

i cant believe thats his wife... must be someone making money carrying people over muddy floods.
EDIT: so it seems they are husband and wife from Kenya, the husband is a pastor The couple are founders of a church named Harvest Church Kenya and they were on their way to church.

89 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) by Smitaro100(m): 11:24pm On Apr 04
Kenya will Neva disappoint. grin

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) by ValCon888: 12:57am On Apr 05
Kenya and weak men are like 5 & 6. No wonder they complain Nigerian guys are stealing their women.

A typical Nigerian man will rather be lost in the flood than to be backed and carried by a woman.

315 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) by alpharoyalty: 7:32am On Apr 05
Nice one πŸ˜€

1 Like

Re: Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) by Rexymania(m): 2:58pm On Apr 05
She's a strong woman. Don't marry lizard o,

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) by obinna58(m): 3:08pm On Apr 05
He might be having some health issues

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) by NFBI: 3:24pm On Apr 05
That's the way it suppose to be

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) by richie240: 4:05pm On Apr 05
What's special there?
Something she has bn doing in d confines of their bedroom for decades.
Pftt!
MrBrownJay1:
i am sorry to say but whether he carries her or she carries him, it makes the partner on the back look like a WEAKLING.

i cant believe thats his wife... must be someone making money carrying people over muddy floods.
Tomorrow now, if these same women start forming feminism, refusing to cook/clean/cater for their husband, na una go still dey complain.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) by Sonnobax15(m): 10:14pm On Apr 05
shocked
But no be small current the man go tap within that short period of time tongue

2 Likes

Re: Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) by Provesto: 10:15pm On Apr 05
For centuries men have carried woman on their backs, now it's women's turn to do same. Viola!

19 Likes

Re: Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) by Sinatanatale(m): 10:15pm On Apr 05
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) by Kaycee54321(m): 10:15pm On Apr 05
Nairaland.

This is the content I'm here to see.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) by Metordman: 10:15pm On Apr 05
DyshApp:
A Kenyan woman has captured the attention of many online after a video surfaced showing her selflessly supporting her husband across a muddy road.

The touching moment, which shows the strength of their bond, has spread quickly online, touching the hearts of many viewers.

The video, shared online, shows the woman taking off her shoes and lifting her husband onto her back to help him cross the muddy ground without getting dirty.

With each step, her love and care shine through as she ensures her husband stays clean and comfortable.

The incident, reportedly occurred in a rural area of Kenya.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXqWJB5D4Yo?si=IesAv-rsA-n_CJwF
only in Congo, not Nigeria. Our leeches here prefer comfort, just to sit on the front sit of a Lexus. They never want to be a helping hand, extremely parasitic in nature

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) by Kaycee54321(m): 10:16pm On Apr 05
ValCon888:
Kenya and weak men are like 5 & 6. No wonder they complain Nigerian guys are stealing their women.

A typical Nigerian man will rather be lost in the flood than to be backed and carried by a woman.

πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

8 Likes

Re: Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) by Riskymarvelous(m): 10:16pm On Apr 05
Aunty Esther will never do dis for me

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) by MaziObinnaokija: 10:16pm On Apr 05
angry.

sad A disgrace to fatherhood.

Maybe he's imbe grin sad cheesy we can never tell sad

5 Likes

Re: Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) by Divoc19(f): 10:16pm On Apr 05
So? How is this News?

1 Like

Re: Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) by pansophist(m): 10:16pm On Apr 05
Women have carried men in their wombs, so why cant they carry men on the back?

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) by gift2xl: 10:16pm On Apr 05
She just made my day, even though the day is far spent. grin

Truth be told, the reason I dislike sitting at the back of any woman when entering a bike...

1 Like

Re: Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) by tydi(m): 10:17pm On Apr 05
Simpleton

1 Like

Re: Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) by Donaldoni: 10:17pm On Apr 05
smiley
Re: Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) by Risingblue008(m): 10:18pm On Apr 05
Ruf
Re: Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) by Oblongata: 10:18pm On Apr 05
It was quite logical...

The lady had a skirt on, unlike the man with trousers....

13 Likes

Re: Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) by Chikel20000(m): 10:19pm On Apr 05
Wonders.... cant b Nigerian woman

5 Likes

Re: Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:20pm On Apr 05
Shame to African men.

1 Like

Re: Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) by TUANKU(m): 10:21pm On Apr 05
The full story is that he was going for a job interview and since there was no access road during the rainy season she decided to help her husband so he won't get soaked and muddied while crossing.
I hope he gets the job and appreciates her by being a good husband. The woman is MVP. cool

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) by FitCorper: 10:21pm On Apr 05
Gosh, men of these days are very weak. Sometimes I de cry inside wen I see some of them fumble. I magazine person wey follow me de share brokus na him wife de carry wen it’s supposed to be the other way round.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) by Offpoint1: 10:22pm On Apr 05
Looks like something I will do grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bride-to-be Returns From Church, Had Lunch, Slept & Then Died / The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. / Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.