Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Visa Made Easy: - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visa Made Easy: (3530 Views)

U S A Visa Made Easy / South Africa Visa And India Visa Made Easy No Upfront Payment / At Last! Travelling Visa Made Easy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Visa Made Easy: by kings19: 5:23pm On Jan 23, 2010
[b]Greetings to all members, I am kingsley Oseghale,
             I run a travelling Agency in lagos at , 55,isheri rd,ojodu
                 berger,lagos,
                 We process visas for the following countries,
                       MALAYSIA,CANADA,UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND EUROPE
                            Send us an email for details, kibelinternational@yahoo.com or call
[/b]

Re: Visa Made Easy: by royalworld: 5:31pm On Jan 23, 2010
Greetings to all members, I am kingsley Oseghale,
berger,lagos,

WHAT ARE YOU STILL DOING IN NIGERIA? BROS!
Re: Visa Made Easy: by justwise(m): 6:10pm On Jan 23, 2010
@royalworld= kings19

Why are u using 2 IDs to post the samething?

It shows how dubious u are. U just exposed urself even b4 we do.

U are also the same person here: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=384621.msg5352383#msg5352383
Re: Visa Made Easy: by flekan(m): 7:29pm On Jan 23, 2010
^^ royalworld is not kings19, I think he was replying to the bogus message from kings19.

royalworld:

Greetings to all members, I am kingsley Oseghale,
                 berger,lagos,

WHAT ARE YOU STILL DOING IN NIGERIA?    BROS!

Re: Visa Made Easy: by uchesco4: 7:47pm On Jan 23, 2010
Am proudley nija am not going any were.
Re: Visa Made Easy: by justwise(m): 7:49pm On Jan 23, 2010
flekan:

^^ royalworld is not kings19, I think he was replying to the bogus message from kings19.

Check the 2 post, any difference?
Re: Visa Made Easy: by flekan(m): 9:13pm On Jan 23, 2010
justwise:

Check the 2 post, any difference?

Yes, there is. Check underneath royalworld post. ** WHAT ARE YOU STILL DOING IN NIGERIA? BROS! ** That was his reply to kings19 post
Re: Visa Made Easy: by newmusic: 10:00pm On Jan 23, 2010
WHAT ARE YOU STILL DOING in NIGERIA BROS is the difference
Re: Visa Made Easy: by DrKitaun(m): 1:58am On Jan 24, 2010
@Justwise

U need to relax and dont jump on people unneccessarily . . .thank God someone spotted the difference, except of course u can prove it was posted from same IP undecided
Re: Visa Made Easy: by Fhemmmy: 6:29am On Jan 24, 2010
Very soon, there will be another thread called Visa for dummies . . . . .na wa oh
Re: Visa Made Easy: by justwise(m): 9:19am On Jan 24, 2010
flekan:

Yes, there is. Check underneath royalworld post. ** WHAT ARE YOU STILL DOING IN NIGERIA? BROS! ** That was his reply to kings19 post

I see ur point now, he did not quote him, he copied and paste then added the last line.
Re: Visa Made Easy: by justwise(m): 9:20am On Jan 24, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

@Justwise

U need to relax and dont jump on people unneccessarily . . .thank God someone spotted the difference, except of course u can prove it was posted from same IP undecided

And ur point is? Does that make the original poster genuine?
Re: Visa Made Easy: by DrKitaun(m): 12:11am On Jan 25, 2010
am sure u can read undecided anyways let me help u out . . .

what I just said is simple - never be too hasty in passing judgements on people, if u werent hasty u wouldnt have made d mistake u did . . . . and did I say the OP is genuine or not ?

a lot more people would still go ahead and do biz with him even if u shout urself hoarse abt him so save urself the Voltron stress tongue grin
Re: Visa Made Easy: by justwise(m): 9:35am On Jan 25, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

am sure u can read undecided anyways let me help u out . . .
what I just said is simple - never be too hasty in passing judgements on people, if u werent hasty u wouldnt have made d mistake u did . . . . and did I say the OP is genuine or not ?
a lot more people would still go ahead and do biz with him even if u shout urself hoarse abt him so save urself the Voltron stress tongue grin

That is where u exposed ur real intention, my so called mistake takes nothing away from the real issue here, he is a scammer let bear that in mind, my mistake means nothing.
Don't divert the real issue here with silly points and whoever wants to do business with him must be mad. I'm only warning pple and will keep doing that.
Re: Visa Made Easy: by travelplan(f): 12:17pm On Jan 25, 2010
IRELAND AND UNITED KINGDOM TRAVEL PLANNER FOR JUST FOUR WEEKS

Two Platform of Faster Processing and Simple way to travel to Ireland or United Kingdom, Scam Free + Hassle Free
Two Different Platform we have here as follow

Part I : Using South African with Ghana, Nigeria, Gambia, Liberia, and Sierra Leone Visas to come to Dublin Ireland to live and work including Irish Family Reunification.

SOUTH AFRICAN PASSPORT WITH VISAS TO GAIN ENTRY TO IRISH LAND.

What is South African Passport?
A South African passport is a travel document issued to citizens of South Africa for the purpose of international travel. It allows the bearer to travel in foreign countries in accordance with visa requirements, and facilitates the process of securing assistance from South African consular officials abroad, if necessary[1]. A South African passport is a valid proof of citizenship document according to South African nationality law.
South African passports are issued by the South African Department of Home Affairs, in terms of the South African Passport and Travel Documents Act (Act 4 of 1994), and the South African Passport and Travel Documents Regulations of 1996.

Europe
Countries and Territories Allowed Stays with South African Passport
Ireland
30 Days before register with GARDA for long stay
Kosovo
90 days
Turkey
One month entry Visas issued on arrival for USD 15-30 & 10-20 € [4]

Processing time: 4 Weeks what to receive? Passport and Visa of your choice, Courier: UPS
Requirement
2 Passport Photos
Completed Travel Planner Application Form
Completed Visa Application Form
Confirmation Payment Slip
To be forward to the following Address
Travel Planner
28 kiltalown way jobstown
tallaght
dublin 24
ireland

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Part II: Using Lesotho Passport with Nigeria, Ghana, Gambia, Liberia, Sierra Leone Visas to enter United Kingdom to work and update your travel document with us or other agent in UK.

LESOTHO PASSPORT WITH VISAS TO GAIN ENTRY TO UNITED KINGOM
What is Lesotho Passports?
Lesotho Passports are issued to citizen of Lesotho to travel outside of the country. It allows the bearer to travel in foreign countries in accordance with visa requirements, and facilitates the process of securing assistance from Lesotho consular officials abroad, if necessary[1]. A Lesotho passport is a valid proof of citizenship document according to Lesotho Immigration Law.

Europe
Gibraltar 3 months Ireland 3 months
Kosovo 90 days United Kingdom 6 months – Entry Visa will be included

Processing time: 3 Weeks what to receive? Passport and Visa of your choice, Courier: UPS

Requirement
2 Passport Photos
Completed Travel Planner Application Form
Completed Visa Application Form
Confirmation Payment Slip for Western Union or Moneygram
To be forward to the following Address

Pauler Younker Jr
19 Salt Springs Road,
Syracuse, NY

Risk of it all?
No risk we manage that risk for you , if you interested just send an email to us or call any office of your choice for what you want more explanation and proof will be establish.

Our connection
Immigration both local and foreign, airline,

To apply simply contact us via email or by phone along with your request and we respond on phone from 10:00AM to 17:25 MON –FRI 10:00AM to 15:00 SAT: SUN CLOSED
Email Contact: We replied email 10:00AM to 17:00 MON-FRI : 10:00AM to 16:40 : SUN CLOSED

CONTACT
AMMRS OYINKANSOLA ADS MR PAULER YOUNKER JR
DUBLIN 24, IRELAND SYRACUSE, NEW YORK,
Email : irelandtravelplanner@dublin.ie Email : uktravelplanner@newyork.usa.com
Tel: + 353 1 254 2275 Tel: + 1 315 254 2461
Re: Visa Made Easy: by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 25, 2010
am intrested, pls send details to kenniakins@yahoo.com including your prices applications forms etc
Re: Visa Made Easy: by suxes2005(m): 3:05pm On Jan 25, 2010
justwise,

leave dem alone. any1 who is
ready to lose money shud go ahead.

SHALOM
Re: Visa Made Easy: by justwise(m): 5:15pm On Jan 25, 2010
@travelplan

You shameless criminal, so u are selling South African and LESOTHO passport now? You will not get any victim here.
Re: Visa Made Easy: by flekan(m): 5:17pm On Jan 25, 2010
justwise:

@travelplan

You shameless criminal, so u are selling South African and LESOTHO passport now? You will not get any victim here.

LOL!! grin
Re: Visa Made Easy: by symbian03(m): 10:13pm On Jan 25, 2010
Justwise, well done. But i think there should be a moderator in this forum, people like travelplan should automatically be deleted without any excuse. He's nothing but a criminal.
Re: Visa Made Easy: by symbian03(m): 10:17pm On Jan 25, 2010
Justwise, well done. But i think there should be a moderator in this forum, people like travelplan should automatically be deleted without any excuse. He's nothing but a criminal.
Re: Visa Made Easy: by newmusic: 11:32pm On Jan 25, 2010
some posts and users should be banned from this forum.
Re: Visa Made Easy: by DrKitaun(m): 12:47am On Jan 26, 2010
justwise:

[/b]

T[b]hat is where u exposed your real intention, [/b] my so called mistake takes nothing away from the real issue here, he is a scammer let bear that in mind, my mistake means nothing.
Don't divert the real issue here with silly points and whoever wants to do business with him must be mad. I'm only warning pple and will keep doing that.

Only twats like u would pretend to be mind-readers whereas they cant even see their balls . . .ediot, do u think am one of those peeps u talk thrash at ?! Feck off my frequency dude !

what I said is very simple . . .u need to cool off on some issues especially when u r caught napping as wrong ! and am still right to say some peeps no matter how much they are warned still get their fingers burnt no matter the bandwidth u use in trying to show ur ITK tongue

NOT ALL THESE GUYS ARE SCAMMERS, BUT RATHER A FEW OF THEM DONT KNOW HOW TO EXPRESS THEMSELVES !!!

Even before u registered on NL, peeps like me were dealing with potential scammers, ask Akola, Funkybaby, Pataki . . .so wetin be ur stress undecided

Ode oshi ! angry
Re: Visa Made Easy: by Nobody: 1:56am On Jan 26, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

Only twats like u would pretend to be mind-readers whereas they cant even see their balls . . .ediot, do u think am one of those peeps u talk thrash at ?! Feck off my frequency dude !

what I said is very simple . . .u need to cool off on some issues especially when u r caught napping as wrong ! and am still right to say some peeps no matter how much they are warned still get their fingers burnt no matter the bandwidth u use in trying to show your ITK tongue

NOT ALL THESE GUYS ARE SCAMMERS, BUT RATHER A FEW OF THEM DONT KNOW HOW TO EXPRESS THEMSELVES !!!

Even before u registered on NL, peeps like me were dealing with potential scammers, ask Akola, Funkybaby, Pataki . . .so wetin be your stress undecided

Ode oshi ! angry
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Tsk tsk tsk. I prayed for you this sunday, what happened? embarassed
Re: Visa Made Easy: by DrKitaun(m): 2:02am On Jan 26, 2010
I don backslide again sharp sharp tongue grin

may God save my soul cry cry
Re: Visa Made Easy: by Nobody: 2:06am On Jan 26, 2010
LOL maybe you need Gamine or Amakaone to come and save you.

~rolling my eyes~ undecided
Re: Visa Made Easy: by DrKitaun(m): 2:12am On Jan 26, 2010
I guess so . . . wink

Amaka One no dey my frequency again jare . . . Akolawole don use old man style plus hin have-been to style hijack am from me . . .u no say my own status na Herbert Macaulay status I get . . .my have-been-to don reach 30 years grin
Re: Visa Made Easy: by justwise(m): 8:30am On Jan 26, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

Only twats like u would pretend to be mind-readers whereas they cant even see their balls . . .ediot, do u think am one of those peeps u talk thrash at ?! Feck off my frequency dude !what I said is very simple . . .u need to cool off on some issues especially when u r caught napping as wrong ! and am still right to say some peeps no matter how much they are warned still get their fingers burnt no matter the bandwidth u use in trying to show your ITK tongue NOT ALL THESE GUYS ARE SCAMMERS, BUT RATHER A FEW OF THEM DONT KNOW HOW TO EXPRESS THEMSELVES !!! Even before u registered on NL, peeps like me were dealing with potential scammers, ask Akola, Funkybaby, Pataki . . .so wetin be your stress undecidedOde oshi ! angry
If there is any Arrow here then its u, why were u hitting on less-important so called mistake of mine rather than serious issue? If u got any ball then i'm yet to notice it.
If u have any working brain cell then u wouldn't have called this ITK, i don't claim to know it all or attack people for the fun of it, when i attaked anybody here wrongly i do apologise, i'm struggling to see what your point is here.
You spent 60% of your time here in sexuality section not fighting scammers as u claimed, the first time i noticed u here in travel section was when u were busy defending a scammer couple of months ago, now u are at it again. Fool urself not me.
Re: Visa Made Easy: by suxes2005(m): 10:16am On Jan 26, 2010
Well for the poster, he is a scammer
of the highest order.

@travel plan,
do u mean that address is valid
for the dublin?

Anyways, if you are real,
can we av ur contact here in 9ja?

@all: As for me, no matter how real
an agent may be, I can never trade
with them.

ALL of dem are deceiptful!

@justwise, continue d work
@kitaun: Bros, u ought to grease justwise wit
gud words and not slam him

SHALOM
Re: Visa Made Easy: by niceguy10: 11:44am On Jan 26, 2010
The boy de mad for head, justwise go on cus we are on your side.
Re: Visa Made Easy: by suxes2005(m): 12:20pm On Jan 26, 2010
Yes,

No marra wat any1 says or fink about
you, continue we are at ur back
It pains to see dos Crazy scammers
in my life. I feel like KILLIN dem.

1 of dem made me lose my admission for Spring to CSUN dis
January and it pains alot.

SHALOM

(1)

Their Current Phone Nomber Plz? / Dana Airline Rewards Winners Of Explore Nigeria Campaign, Partners Radisson Blu / Pls Hw Can I Get To Ikeja City Mall From Ogba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.