Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,362 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Shenghen Visa Refusal!!!!! Please Advice. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Shenghen Visa Refusal!!!!! Please Advice. (3450 Views)

Reasons For Schengen Visa Refusal (explanation) / HELP!!!! Where Do I Go With My Shenghen Visa ? / The Easiest Shenghen Country To Secure Visa From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shenghen Visa Refusal!!!!! Please Advice. by story12: 10:37pm On Jun 24, 2016
hello house, please I need advice from experienced folks in the house. I have applied for shenghen visa thrice in Spain, France and recently Italian embassy all denied. my main problem now is I was directed to different visa agents and different documents was used on this three occasions of which I don't have any knowledge of the kinds of documents used in my behalf, except the recent italy which was vacation. now my questions are
1, can I still reapply
2, is it still ever possible I be issued a shenghen visa again
3, is it not possible I have be blacklisted on shenghen visa platform
NOTE: am 24yrs old female
kindly help a sister with reasonable advice thanks.
Re: Shenghen Visa Refusal!!!!! Please Advice. by donbenedict(m): 10:40pm On Jun 24, 2016
U did not greet an old woman in your village cool

2 Likes

Re: Shenghen Visa Refusal!!!!! Please Advice. by favourmic(m): 10:44pm On Jun 24, 2016
story12:
hello house, please I need advice from experienced folks in the house. I have applied for shenghen visa thrice in Spain, France and recently Italian embassy all denied. my main problem now is I was directed to different visa agents and different documents was used on this three occasions of which I don't have any knowledge of the kinds of documents used in my behalf, except the recent italy which was vacation. now my questions are
1, can I still reapply

I have been in your shoes you should have know that once France and Spain refuse you don't try Italian because they are very crazy they can eve use police arrest you over fake document, as for now don't try shengen visa just close your eyes on it.... Sorry if someone is trying to help you, nah your money they want

1 Like

Re: Shenghen Visa Refusal!!!!! Please Advice. by justwise(m): 10:59pm On Jun 24, 2016
story12:
1, can I still reapply

If the agent used fake documents then yes it's possible that you have been banned from entry Schengen areas
Re: Shenghen Visa Refusal!!!!! Please Advice. by sobastical: 12:09am On Jun 25, 2016
I have always encourage DIY

1 Like

Re: Shenghen Visa Refusal!!!!! Please Advice. by Hardeyshyna: 11:39pm On Oct 08, 2016
Good day my people.I will be submitting my Italy tourist visa application in few weeks time.Here are the documents i currently have with me for Submission

ALREADY PAID 5 DAYS HOTEL RESERVATION
MY PURCHASED 3 DAYS MILANOCARD ( TOURIST CARD PURCHASED ON WWW.MILANOCARD.IT WHICH ALLOWS ME FREE ACCESS TO MILAN TOURIST ATTRACTIONS AND ALSO FREE PUBLIC TRANSPORT THROUGH OUT MY 4 DAYS STAY IN MILAN) ALSO I BOUGHT A 4 DAYS VISITALIA TOURIST YELLOW CARD.
CERTIFICATE OF BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATION ( REGISTERED SINCE 2012)
TAX CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE
MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE
FLIGHT ITINERARY( ON AIRMAROC)
MY 3 CHILDREN BIRTH CERTIFICATE
6 MONTHS OLD BANK STATEMENT WITH A BALANCE OF 1.1MILLION NAIRA
A MONTH HEALTH INSURANCE
A PAID FOOTBALL MATCH TICKET BETWEEN ACMILAN vs PESCARA.
COVER LETTER EXPLAINING HOW I INTEND TO SPEND MY 5 DAYS TRIP IN MILAN
CONSENT LETTER FROM MY WIFE
ALSO I HAVE BEEN TO SOUTH AFRICA & GHANA IN THE LAST ONE YEAR.
I WISH TO KNOW IF MY VISA IS LIKE 60% GUARANTEED WITH ALL HAVE LISTED ABOVE OR IS THERE ANY OTHER DOCUMENT I SHOULD INCLUDE?
PLEASE NOTE : AM 28 YEARS OLD MARRIED WITH 3 KIDS
Re: Shenghen Visa Refusal!!!!! Please Advice. by Benjamite01: 11:21am On Oct 09, 2016
Due to my experience so for, you are sure of visa 75% Guaranteed if all your Documents are Originals. I have been Given Italia Shengen visa two times in this Year. and i dont do a Paid Hotel and even paid Ticket. for u i think u are Good to go.
Re: Shenghen Visa Refusal!!!!! Please Advice. by ladylco: 4:41pm On Feb 06, 2017
Good Day, please i would like to know if anyone has applied for a Schenge visa lately. If yes, I would like to know which of the embassies process application on time and the processing time, thanks. Please this is very urgent
Re: Shenghen Visa Refusal!!!!! Please Advice. by Realgeo(m): 4:57pm On Feb 07, 2017
Hardeyshyna:
Good day my people.I will be submitting my Italy tourist visa application in few weeks time.Here are the documents i currently have with me for Submission

MY PURCHASED 3 DAYS MILANOCARD ( TOURIST CARD PURCHASED ON WWW.MILANOCARD.IT WHICH ALLOWS ME FREE ACCESS TO MILAN TOURIST ATTRACTIONS AND ALSO FREE PUBLIC TRANSPORT THROUGH OUT MY 4 DAYS STAY IN MILAN) ALSO I BOUGHT A 4 DAYS VISITALIA TOURIST YELLOW CARD.
MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE
A MONTH HEALTH INSURANCE
I WISH TO KNOW IF MY VISA IS LIKE 60% GUARANTEED WITH ALL HAVE LISTED ABOVE OR IS THERE ANY OTHER DOCUMENT I SHOULD INCLUDE?
I will say that with all the documents, that u are good to go however, make sure there is no bulk cash lodgement in that ur account statement. Simple logic, this guys will think u are not coming back again cause of the amount u have in ur account. U are going for sight seeing (tourist)without ur family?. One month insurance on 5 days travel( don't they have one week or 2weeks)?. So many questions but I wish u all the best. Be bold and courageous. Cheers
Re: Shenghen Visa Refusal!!!!! Please Advice. by Realgeo(m): 5:03pm On Feb 07, 2017
story12:
1, can I still reapply
Question? When u applied in France embassy, was ur finger print not taken?. Once ur finger print has been taken in any of the shengen embassy and visa was refused, forget it. That information has been stored in VIS and that info can be accessed by any shengen country. Trying to reapply in the other embassy is a waste of time and money. Cheers
Re: Shenghen Visa Refusal!!!!! Please Advice. by blackaxe78: 5:21pm On Feb 07, 2017
Benjamite01:
Due to my experience so for, you are sure of visa 75% Guaranteed if all your Documents are Originals. I have been Given Italia Shengen visa two times in this Year. and i dont do a Paid Hotel and even paid Ticket. for u i think u are Good to go.

Hello, how is shengen bisa renewal? Do you start the process all over again or something like US dropbox?
Re: Shenghen Visa Refusal!!!!! Please Advice. by oloolo: 1:57am On Feb 14, 2017
Abeg I need help on how I can get a Shenley visa, please whatsend the best and easiest country to visit.....I just want to visit....
I have a job and I earn a salary of 350k monthly
Re: Shenghen Visa Refusal!!!!! Please Advice. by ladylco: 2:17am On Feb 15, 2017
Hardeyshyna:

MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE
A MONTH HEALTH INSURANCE

Did you get the visa?
Re: Shenghen Visa Refusal!!!!! Please Advice. by TBrownAuto(m): 6:20pm On Feb 15, 2017
Greeting to you all, I will be busy with the travel section for now and I need your help and filling my form for the tourist visa to Italy and i have the following question which i seems not to understand

1. travel document in the box of issued by do i just write Nigeria Immigration service or what
2. fingerprint taken section i choose yes but can't remember the date in the dte side what should i put as the date not know should i leave blank
3. i plan to pay for a tourist package of 12days it include hotel and food and transport should i book or pay for it will make my finding if it refundable before i pay shay
4. to those that have applied at the lagos vfs center can you please inform me how long it take to get your passport or visa.
5. The section of cost of traveling and living during the applicant stay is covered in the box I put my name then check the small boxes

look forward to your advice
Re: Shenghen Visa Refusal!!!!! Please Advice. by Babaken(m): 7:03pm On Feb 15, 2017
[quote author=ladylco post=53722762]

Good day to you all, @ladylco please I need your Help I have Been following your topic and am also reading comments Please am in need of South Korea or Shanghai visa Please I need your direction.
Re: Shenghen Visa Refusal!!!!! Please Advice. by ladylco: 9:14pm On Feb 16, 2017
TBrownAuto:
Greeting to you all, I will be busy with the travel section for now and I need your help and filling my form for the tourist visa to Italy and i have the following question which i seems not to understand

1. travel document in the box of issued by do i just write Nigeria Immigration service or what
2. fingerprint taken section i choose yes but can't remember the date in the dte side what should i put as the date not know should i leave blank
3. i plan to pay for a tourist package of 12days it include hotel and food and transport should i book or pay for it will make my finding if it refundable before i pay shay
4. to those that have applied at the lagos vfs center can you please inform me how long it take to get your passport or visa.
5. The section of cost of traveling and living during the applicant stay is covered in the box I put my name then check the small boxes

look forward to your advice

1. travel document in the box of issued by do i just write Nigeria Immigration service or what - write the location the document was issue, eg IKOYI LAGOS, FESTAC. ALAUSA. i.e that part written as AUTHORITY/AUORGE part on your passport

2. fingerprint taken section i choose yes but can't remember the date in the dte side what should i put as the date not know should i leave blank - if you cannt remember the date leave it out.

3. i plan to pay for a tourist package of 12days it include hotel and food and transport should i book or pay for it will make my finding if it refundable before i pay shay - You can pay for it if its refundable incase you dont get the visa, you can do cancellation and get your money back

4. to those that have applied at the lagos vfs center can you please inform me how long it take to get your passport or visa.- Minimum of 15 day, however it can take longer as long as 2 months, depending on the consular. The processing time is at the discression of the consular/embassy. It is only Germany embassy of the schengel countries that processes within 10 to 15 calendar days.

5. The section of cost of traveling and living during the applicant stay is covered in the box I put my name then check the small boxes -YES that is okay. you can indicate SELF OR MYSELF, then tick the small boxes as applicable to you.
Re: Shenghen Visa Refusal!!!!! Please Advice. by ladylco: 9:15pm On Feb 16, 2017
[quote author=Babaken post=53744768][/quote]

@babaken, I really dont have idea about any of those
Re: Shenghen Visa Refusal!!!!! Please Advice. by Babaken(m): 12:55am On Feb 18, 2017
@ladylco thanks so much for the quick respond, please which of the country you can you can help someone get the visa.
Re: Shenghen Visa Refusal!!!!! Please Advice. by Babaken(m): 12:55am On Feb 18, 2017
@ladylco thanks so much for the quick respond, please which of the country you can you can help someone get the visa. [color=#000099][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Zambia’s New Police Uniforms Break The Internet (photos) / Girl Bursts Into Tears After Looking Through The Window During Her First Flight / Mexico Flight Booking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.