Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:52 AM

Expired International Passport With Valid Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Expired International Passport With Valid Visa (909 Views)

Passport With 10-year Validity Effective December / Visa Stamped Inside Expired International Passport / Trump’s Travel Policy: Nigerians With Valid Visas Denied Entry Into USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Expired International Passport With Valid Visa by Osomo: 11:08am On Jun 16, 2017
Good day Naira landers, I just got a two year US visa on my international passport that will expire in six month's time. As at time of applying for US visa, I still have a valid UK visa on my passport and that was the reason I used the international passport for application.
I want to know if when my international passport expires, I can still use the US visa on the passport together with my new international passport to travel.
cc:
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Re: Expired International Passport With Valid Visa by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 16, 2017
Osomo:
Good day Naira landers, I just got a two year US visa on my international passport that will expire in six month's time. As at time of applying for US visa, I still have a valid UK visa on my passport and that was the reason I used the international passport for application.
I want to know if when my international passport expires, I can still use the US visa on the passport together with my new international passport to travel.
cc:
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy

Goodday,according to your post,its the international passport that will expire not the visa,just do a new international passport then you are good to go
Re: Expired International Passport With Valid Visa by justwise(m): 1:24pm On Jun 16, 2017
Osomo:
cc:
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy

Yes.

2 Likes

Re: Expired International Passport With Valid Visa by ladylco: 9:38am On Jun 17, 2017
Osomo:
cc:
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy

Its not a problem, as long as you have valid visas on the expired passport, all you need to do to travel with the visas on the expired passport is to attached your new passport with the old one and you are fine, I have visas on my expired passport and I still travel with them by just attaching my new passport to the old one even though I dont have visas on the new one yet.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help In Studying Abroad In A Good Country / Getting To Fadeyi From Ojuelegba. / I Need An International Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.