Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,738 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

My Driveshaft Pulls Out Frequently! - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Driveshaft Pulls Out Frequently! (618 Views)

Could This Be An Unbalanced Driveshaft Issue? / My Driveshaft Pulls Out Frequently! / Help Needed- Toyota 2004 4runner Driveshaft And Xreas Shock Absorber Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Driveshaft Pulls Out Frequently! by bomb: 11:33am On Jun 16, 2017
Good day All. My driveshaft (the cup shaft that enters into the gear) keeps pulling out of the gear on motion. It has damaged the gear axle(bevul) which I have changed. Pls any idea what's wrong and solutions ! Car is a peugeot 607 4plugs engine.
Re: My Driveshaft Pulls Out Frequently! by erico2k2(m): 10:01pm On Jun 16, 2017
bomb:
Good day All. My driveshaft (the cup shaft that enters into the gear) keeps pulling out of the gear on motion. It has damaged the gear axle(bevul) which I have changed. Pls any idea what's wrong and solutions ! Car is a peugeot 607 4plugs engine.
Stop driving the car until you fix it . main while you might have to change the whole assy

(1) (Reply)

Future Cars Will Be Speakerless -tech And Tyre Continental / Mercedes-benz Usa Reports August Sales Of 20,339 Units / Sinotruk Hohan、howo、hangzhou Forklift And Spare Parts' Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.