Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,871 members, 7,810,320 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

Stomach Ulcer.. Medical Experts And Doctors In The House Please Help.. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Stomach Ulcer.. Medical Experts And Doctors In The House Please Help.. (611 Views)

BSUTH Sacks 30 Doctors In Benue State / See Faces Of Some Italian Nurses And Doctors After Hours Attending To Covid-19 / "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stomach Ulcer.. Medical Experts And Doctors In The House Please Help.. by theNOISEmaker: 1:16pm On Jun 16, 2017
I always have a bad stomach after eating,feeling of fullness or discomfort in the upper abdomen and feeling really sick dizzy and have been getting really bad stomach cramps, i always feel tired too, has anyone ever experience this.. please medical experts in the house should help!!!!! lalasticlala
Re: Stomach Ulcer.. Medical Experts And Doctors In The House Please Help.. by whitebeard(m): 1:22pm On Jun 16, 2017
Omg and u came to nairaland, what is the time 1:22pm pls the doctors are in the hospital not on nairaland..hurry now to the hospital..!!

Re: Stomach Ulcer.. Medical Experts And Doctors In The House Please Help.. by HOSTCOM(m): 9:07pm On Jun 16, 2017
Hello, I am Abidemi by name. I deal with ulcer cos i was a patient sometimes back. All I want to show you is what i used to tackle my. No consultation fee or whatever. My got worse to the extent that it has actually started affecting my heart. Constipation, bloating, dizziness etc You can call me if u so wish to cure it. Mind u its a gradual process but im sure u will give glory to Almighty. You can reach me tru 07035071971. Pls dont wait till it get worst o. Health is wealth. Serious minded only.
Re: Stomach Ulcer.. Medical Experts And Doctors In The House Please Help.. by beatz5(f): 9:46pm On Jun 16, 2017
can u get gestid and let us rest you don't have ulcer
Re: Stomach Ulcer.. Medical Experts And Doctors In The House Please Help.. by sisisioge: 10:02pm On Jun 16, 2017
And stay off sodas, pofpof and any fermented food. It is well.

beatz5:
can u get gestid and let us rest
you don't have ulcer

(1) (Reply)

Men's World: Ejaculating 21 Times Monthly Can Prevent Prostate Cancer - Research / HIV Prevention: Adolescent Girls Can Use Vaginal Ring - Experts (PHOTO) / Ejaculations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.