Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,496 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

This Throwback Photo Of Bbnaija Star Uriel, Will Make You Think Hell Is Real - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Throwback Photo Of Bbnaija Star Uriel, Will Make You Think Hell Is Real (3385 Views)

Maheeda: My Sex Partner Snapped Me This Throwback Picture / Cleavage-baring Throwback Photo Of BBNaija's Uriel Gets People Talking / Check-out This Throwback Photo Of Singer "Tekno" And His Music Producer Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Throwback Photo Of Bbnaija Star Uriel, Will Make You Think Hell Is Real by blogreporter: 1:56pm On Jun 16, 2017
Money good sha finally, saw the post on Ebiwali's gossip blog

http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/06/this-throwback-photo-of-bbnaija-star.html
Re: This Throwback Photo Of Bbnaija Star Uriel, Will Make You Think Hell Is Real by blogreporter: 1:57pm On Jun 16, 2017
ff

Re: This Throwback Photo Of Bbnaija Star Uriel, Will Make You Think Hell Is Real by Loyalblak007(f): 1:59pm On Jun 16, 2017
grin lipsrsealed
Re: This Throwback Photo Of Bbnaija Star Uriel, Will Make You Think Hell Is Real by eezeribe(m): 1:59pm On Jun 16, 2017
She looks like someone burnt by fire...
Her pink lips are fake,she probably used some cheap pink lips balm,now her mouth lips look like Vagina lips.

5 Likes

Re: This Throwback Photo Of Bbnaija Star Uriel, Will Make You Think Hell Is Real by LalasticSeun(f): 2:00pm On Jun 16, 2017
Where is the throw back? Where is the recent? ......both look the same only the absence of filters in one
Re: This Throwback Photo Of Bbnaija Star Uriel, Will Make You Think Hell Is Real by Afonjashapmouth: 2:00pm On Jun 16, 2017
Like a black mannequin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: This Throwback Photo Of Bbnaija Star Uriel, Will Make You Think Hell Is Real by tellwisdom: 2:01pm On Jun 16, 2017
What can i make of this?
Re: This Throwback Photo Of Bbnaija Star Uriel, Will Make You Think Hell Is Real by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 16, 2017
I wonder how that American accent will sound like on that burnt mouth.
Re: This Throwback Photo Of Bbnaija Star Uriel, Will Make You Think Hell Is Real by Ehiscotch(m): 2:08pm On Jun 16, 2017
You cannot ask me to come & believe this.
Re: This Throwback Photo Of Bbnaija Star Uriel, Will Make You Think Hell Is Real by stephleena(f): 2:10pm On Jun 16, 2017
looking like a male transgender..

1 Like

Re: This Throwback Photo Of Bbnaija Star Uriel, Will Make You Think Hell Is Real by Chikelue2000(m): 2:15pm On Jun 16, 2017
mtchew!!!!.. Bitch better have my money by rihanna ft tiwa n rekadoo now playing

1 Like

Re: This Throwback Photo Of Bbnaija Star Uriel, Will Make You Think Hell Is Real by olayinks007(m): 2:31pm On Jun 16, 2017
sexybbstar:
I wonder how that American accent will sound like on that burnt mouth.

Lol... Una u wicked oo wink

2 Likes

Re: This Throwback Photo Of Bbnaija Star Uriel, Will Make You Think Hell Is Real by soulfood(m): 3:15pm On Jun 16, 2017
E weeee
Re: This Throwback Photo Of Bbnaija Star Uriel, Will Make You Think Hell Is Real by CALEB65(m): 4:23pm On Jun 16, 2017
She looks like burnt offering oo.....
Re: This Throwback Photo Of Bbnaija Star Uriel, Will Make You Think Hell Is Real by Realkenny(m): 5:51pm On Jun 16, 2017
What is this biko

Re: This Throwback Photo Of Bbnaija Star Uriel, Will Make You Think Hell Is Real by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 16, 2017
wah this grin

Re: This Throwback Photo Of Bbnaija Star Uriel, Will Make You Think Hell Is Real by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 16, 2017
Black is beauty naw
Re: This Throwback Photo Of Bbnaija Star Uriel, Will Make You Think Hell Is Real by veekid(m): 9:28pm On Jun 16, 2017
Thank God she no bleach
Re: This Throwback Photo Of Bbnaija Star Uriel, Will Make You Think Hell Is Real by Jfrankination(m): 10:05pm On Jun 16, 2017
shocked
Re: This Throwback Photo Of Bbnaija Star Uriel, Will Make You Think Hell Is Real by NicoBaba(m): 10:16pm On Jun 16, 2017
Oluwa mi oo
Re: This Throwback Photo Of Bbnaija Star Uriel, Will Make You Think Hell Is Real by Elbreezy(m): 12:36am On Jun 17, 2017
Jinzus Christ

(1) (Reply)

Rapper CDQ Shows Off His New House (pictures) / Regina Daniels And Her Beautiful Mother, Rita Daniels Strike A Pose (photo) / Nigerian Musician Sky B Involved In A Ghastly Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.