Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,952 members, 7,810,638 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

HIV/AIDS Is A Sexually Transmitted Disease And Its Proven Solution - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HIV/AIDS Is A Sexually Transmitted Disease And Its Proven Solution (565 Views)

I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! / List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) / Mycoplasma Genitalium: What To Know About The New Sexually Transmitted Disease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HIV/AIDS Is A Sexually Transmitted Disease And Its Proven Solution by libracinlagos(f): 2:33pm On Jun 16, 2017
HIV/AIDS is also a Sexually Transmitted Disease.[/color] It is a spectrum of conditions caused by infection with the Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV). Following initial infection, a person may not notice any symptoms or may experience a brief period of influenza-like illness, typically this is followed by a prolonged period with no symptoms as the infection progresses. It interferes more with the immune system, increasing the risk of common infections like tuberculosis as well as other opportunistic infections and tumours that rarely affect people who have working immune systems.
These late symptoms of infection are referred to as AIDS. This stage is often also associated with weight loss. HIV is spread primarily by unprotected sex (including anal and MouthAction), contaminated blood transfusions, hypodermic needles.
Symptoms of HIV/AIDS includes:
• Fever
• Chills
• Rashes
• Night Sweat
• Muscle Aches
• Sore Throat
• Fatigue
• Swollen lymph nodes
• Mouth Ulcers
Natural/Herbal Medicine for HIV/AIDS include:
• Neem Tea plus Vernonia Bitters
• Herblin Complex
• Libracin Herbal Pill
• Nutrishield Herbal Extract
You can make order by sending us your name, phone number and address of delivery and the products order to 09079852695 or 08170715107
Send us an email to libracinsurulere@gmail.com
We charge #1,000 for delivery within Lagos and #3,500 for delivery outside Lagos.

Re: HIV/AIDS Is A Sexually Transmitted Disease And Its Proven Solution by Moyinoluwa35(f): 2:46pm On Jun 16, 2017
i remember when i straff one babe february 19 dis year, all together i had sex with her six time,bros i cum d lean,i for sick in ending of may and begining of june,bros cum see as my mind don fly,i did not use condom,i met her on facebook and we stay in d same environment, our first appointment i directed her to my friend house and dat was d place i had my first sex with her,bros after all,when i fall sick,i rush go google check d syptom of HIV i nearly mad,cos almost all d signs i was experiencing it,i was havin fever,rashes,and i was goin to toilet always,i was havin whtish stuff on my tonque,i was becoming lean everyday,my mother say imust go and do hiv test,bros it took me two weeks to gather courage to go and do it,on my way to hospital i say lord if u can help me i swear i wont have premature sex again till i married,and luckily i did d test,and i was free from it,say no to premature sex and fear HIV
Re: HIV/AIDS Is A Sexually Transmitted Disease And Its Proven Solution by Sweetwater2017: 5:02pm On Jun 16, 2017
This is a hoax my people. Do not subscribe to this nonsense from this 419ers. If you have the virus, only antiviral medication designed to treat this condition can help.
Re: HIV/AIDS Is A Sexually Transmitted Disease And Its Proven Solution by libracinlagos(f): 12:41pm On Jun 19, 2017
To abstain is the best. Prevention will always be better than cure.

Moyinoluwa35:
i remember when i straff one babe february 19 dis year, all together i had sex with her six time,bros i cum d lean,i for sick in ending of may and begining of june,bros cum see as my mind don fly,i did not use condom,i met her on facebook and we stay in d same environment, our first appointment i directed her to my friend house and dat was d place i had my first sex with her,bros after all,when i fall sick,i rush go google check d syptom of HIV i nearly mad,cos almost all d signs i was experiencing it,i was havin fever,rashes,and i was goin to toilet always,i was havin whtish stuff on my tonque,i was becoming lean everyday,my mother say imust go and do hiv test,bros it took me two weeks to gather courage to go and do it,on my way to hospital i say lord if u can help me i swear i wont have premature sex again till i married,and luckily i did d test,and i was free from it,say no to premature sex and fear HIV

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Hospitals No Longer Need Police Clearance To Treat Gunshot Victims / Diets And Supplement Benefits / Cinnamon Stick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.