Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Esther Onahi Talks About Chasing Your Passion With Unik Empire Blog - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Esther Onahi Talks About Chasing Your Passion With Unik Empire Blog (373 Views)

17 Things To Do,when You’ve Lost Your Motivation Chasing Your Dreams / 17 Things To Do,when You’ve Lost Your Motivation Chasing Your Dreams / Stop Giving Excuses!start Chasing Your Goals Today Because,the Future Starts Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Esther Onahi Talks About Chasing Your Passion With Unik Empire Blog by Unikempire(m): 3:02pm On Jun 16, 2017
Unik Empire: Hello ma'am good morning for the interest of our readers and audience tell us about yourself.

Guest: My name is Esther Onahi Ogbaji. I am from Benue State and I'm a 100 level student of Benue State University studying Mass Communications, an aspiring writer and I have the dream of impacting people lives through my works.

Unik Empire: OK I guess that will give our readers an overview of who you are. So today we will be talking about passion. So our first question for the interview; what's passion and why is it necessary to chase it?

Guest: Passion is the desire to do something that makes you happy and that makes you feel accomplished. I will say passion is what adds meaning to a person's life. Because whatever your passion is, it becomes your reason for living and if you don't have a reason for living then you're better off dead. That's why passion it's very important.

Unik Empire: Talking about chasing passion courageously what do you think are some of the characters to be seen in the life of a person passionate about chasing his/her passion?

Guest: First of all, one needs to be sure about what their passion is. If you know that doing this particular thing brings you joy, happiness and fulfilment,............

Read the full interview at http://www.unikempire.com.ng/2017/06/unik-interview-esther-onahi-talks-about-Passion.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Dream Job; Attend Our Employability Training. / Workers Urgently Needed In Nassarawa And Kano North / Help A Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.