Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,400 members, 7,836,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

A Boy Wanted To Commit Suicide Because Jamb Deduct 40mark From His Mark - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Boy Wanted To Commit Suicide Because Jamb Deduct 40mark From His Mark (889 Views)

How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? / This Girl Is About To Commit Suicide With Sniper / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Renovates School WAEC Wanted To Delist Over Bad State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Boy Wanted To Commit Suicide Because Jamb Deduct 40mark From His Mark by HenryOA: 3:36pm On Jun 16, 2017
prof. Richard Oloyede bcs of the improper schedule of administration look at what u have done a young boy who saw his result 215 on the 12 of June 2017 the next two days his result was been change (deduct) to 175 which means Prof. Richard Oloyede and his term deduct 40marks from his score 215 to 175 this is the reg(75_8_5_9_IB). he waited and there was nothing like that until today he heard that they have been send mail/massage and he hasn't received any mail/massage out all so this afternoon he drank SNIPER INSECTS KILLER he wanted to die bcs wouldn't enter the university of his choice and according to his guardians he prepared very well 100% sure for this Exam and annoying thing he never involved in malpractice in anyway . I don't know if he will survived I don't know yet in Delta state

Re: A Boy Wanted To Commit Suicide Because Jamb Deduct 40mark From His Mark by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 16, 2017
Hala me if you need money for burial.
Useless boy taking the easy way out.
I just hope he survives, don't want his mom to have high blood pressure

2 Likes

Re: A Boy Wanted To Commit Suicide Because Jamb Deduct 40mark From His Mark by Evablizin(f): 3:49pm On Jun 16, 2017
The evil spirit that entered this boy is very strong,God have mercy on the family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Boy Wanted To Commit Suicide Because Jamb Deduct 40mark From His Mark by HenryOA: 3:54pm On Jun 16, 2017
I wounder whqt kind of country is this every day we see thing that blow our mind set...... I wept when I see this little boy in such a bad codition

Re: A Boy Wanted To Commit Suicide Because Jamb Deduct 40mark From His Mark by GdexFolami(m): 4:36pm On Jun 16, 2017
Hmmmm ...frustration is a terrifying situation
Re: A Boy Wanted To Commit Suicide Because Jamb Deduct 40mark From His Mark by GdexFolami(m): 4:39pm On Jun 16, 2017
HenryOA:
it was jamb who start this owl I wonder if he would be alive. and this is another one who kill his self bcs of the same jamb
dem suppose dey ban pple because of their grammatical setup ...just tell me ,what shiit did you just type?

1 Like

Re: A Boy Wanted To Commit Suicide Because Jamb Deduct 40mark From His Mark by HenryOA: 5:45pm On Jun 16, 2017
GdexFolami:
dem suppose dey barn pple because of their grammatical setup ...just tell me ,what shiit did you just type?
it was not me who reply ok note that
Re: A Boy Wanted To Commit Suicide Because Jamb Deduct 40mark From His Mark by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 16, 2017
I knw wah it feels lyk.... Tc.. Hope he gets better
Re: A Boy Wanted To Commit Suicide Because Jamb Deduct 40mark From His Mark by Xsem(m): 7:54pm On Jun 16, 2017
GdexFolami:
dem suppose dey barn pple because of their grammatical setup ...just tell me ,what shiit did you just type?
And you had to write barn instead of ban

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Boy Wanted To Commit Suicide Because Jamb Deduct 40mark From His Mark by Iloveafrica: 10:28pm On Jun 16, 2017
HenryOA:
I wounder whqt kind of country is this every day we see thing that blow our mind set...... I wept when I see this little boy in such a bad codition

Did he survive it Please?
Re: A Boy Wanted To Commit Suicide Because Jamb Deduct 40mark From His Mark by EsanEmmanuel(m): 10:58pm On Jun 16, 2017
xx
Re: A Boy Wanted To Commit Suicide Because Jamb Deduct 40mark From His Mark by GdexFolami(m): 1:33am On Jun 17, 2017
Xsem:

And you had to write barn instead of ban
see you ,na typographical error man .
Re: A Boy Wanted To Commit Suicide Because Jamb Deduct 40mark From His Mark by Xsem(m): 4:47am On Jun 17, 2017
GdexFolami:
see you ,na typographical error man .
That's the more reason you ought to be more circumspect when trying to castigate someone for writing a bad English,because others are also watching to pin point your own flaw.

(1) (Reply)

GCE Past Questions On Logarithm / Meet The New Unilorin Vice-chancellor Professor Sulyman Age Abdulkareem / ASUU Strike: FG To Meet With ASUU Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.