Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,538 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Renovates School WAEC Wanted To Delist Over Bad State - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Renovates School WAEC Wanted To Delist Over Bad State (26088 Views)

Community Secondary School, Ikot Essien Akwa Ibom In Bad State / See The Bad State Of University Of Abuja Boys Hostel (Graphic Pictures) / Bad State Of UNN Boys Hostel.... (some Pics Might Be Graphic O) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Renovates School WAEC Wanted To Delist Over Bad State by Mztarstrechy(m): 3:07pm On Apr 06, 2018
The General Overseer of Omega Power Ministries Worldwide (OPM),Rivers state Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere has renovated and reconstructed 7 sets of classrooms of the secondary school in Ohanku community, Government secondary school, Ikwuorie ohanku after WAEC threatened to delist it because of its bad state.Attached below are photos of the school before and after renovationxd

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/04/see-what-port-harcourt-based-pastor-did.html?m=1

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Renovates School WAEC Wanted To Delist Over Bad State by Atouke: 3:12pm On Apr 06, 2018
I thought amaechi built all schools in rivers state?
So this kind of delapidation still present in rivers state schools.

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Renovates School WAEC Wanted To Delist Over Bad State by Sirpaul(m): 4:13pm On Apr 06, 2018
If you are my friend, be my friend. If you are my enemy, be my enemy. Stay one place & stop confusing the thunder!!!

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Renovates School WAEC Wanted To Delist Over Bad State by braine(m): 4:14pm On Apr 06, 2018
Nice one. But these pictures don't distinctively show the before and after conditions of the building. Please let's see more pictures.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Renovates School WAEC Wanted To Delist Over Bad State by Iamvictor(m): 4:14pm On Apr 06, 2018
nice! this is what God wants from we Christians... not just to be riding private jet up and down...

13 Likes

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Renovates School WAEC Wanted To Delist Over Bad State by elshz(m): 4:14pm On Apr 06, 2018
grin
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Renovates School WAEC Wanted To Delist Over Bad State by ekiyor3: 4:14pm On Apr 06, 2018
okay
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Renovates School WAEC Wanted To Delist Over Bad State by Jamiubond009(m): 4:14pm On Apr 06, 2018
K
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Renovates School WAEC Wanted To Delist Over Bad State by 400billionman: 4:15pm On Apr 06, 2018
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Renovates School WAEC Wanted To Delist Over Bad State by Krissjones: 4:15pm On Apr 06, 2018

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Renovates School WAEC Wanted To Delist Over Bad State by Rawged: 4:15pm On Apr 06, 2018
This is an act of familiar with Christ, solving problems...

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Renovates School WAEC Wanted To Delist Over Bad State by TroubleMaker47(m): 4:15pm On Apr 06, 2018
Atouke:
That is Abia state.
Ohanku is a village in Ndoki in ukwa east LGA.
Chibuzor Chinyere is from Ohanku, his father was a herberlist/native doctor
He is a good man, he helps poor ppl like NwAmaikpe

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Renovates School WAEC Wanted To Delist Over Bad State by nanakgh(m): 4:16pm On Apr 06, 2018
more like the Christ you speak of, unlike arrogant demi gods who do it for the profit and get offended because someone underquoted their net worth...

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Renovates School WAEC Wanted To Delist Over Bad State by Daddy2serious(m): 4:16pm On Apr 06, 2018
Ohanku is in Abia state... FTC take note
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Renovates School WAEC Wanted To Delist Over Bad State by Sagay212: 4:17pm On Apr 06, 2018
Atouke:

When ameachi didn;t build it, why didn't wike build it? All these politicians are mad people. these are useless politicians wasting money building either one stupid bus terminal or shopping mall..they are not investing in education and health of the people at all.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Renovates School WAEC Wanted To Delist Over Bad State by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 06, 2018
special thanks to daddy freeze u know the rest.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Renovates School WAEC Wanted To Delist Over Bad State by Powerexpert: 4:18pm On Apr 06, 2018
That is very good of the Pastor. Contributing positively to the social responsibility of the church

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Renovates School WAEC Wanted To Delist Over Bad State by yomalex(m): 4:18pm On Apr 06, 2018
great news

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Renovates School WAEC Wanted To Delist Over Bad State by bionixs: 4:19pm On Apr 06, 2018
Atouke:
where is the creature called Freez?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Renovates School WAEC Wanted To Delist Over Bad State by johnnyvid(m): 4:19pm On Apr 06, 2018
God bless opm founder.

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Renovates School WAEC Wanted To Delist Over Bad State by Godsaves18(m): 4:20pm On Apr 06, 2018
Why are people avoiding this thread, if the caption is " SEE PHOTO OF A RIVERS PASTOR WHO RAPED A 9 YEAR OLD GIRL", you will see them jumping up and down...Kudos to Pastor Chinyere, he's always been a good man, may the good Lord bless and prosper you the more sir...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Renovates School WAEC Wanted To Delist Over Bad State by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 06, 2018
Iamvictor:
nice! this is what God wants from we Christians... not just to be riding private jet up and down...
God doesn't want us to be building schools after all we all pay taxes directly or indirectly. That is the job of the government not individual.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Renovates School WAEC Wanted To Delist Over Bad State by oruma19: 4:22pm On Apr 06, 2018
Krissjones:
Still don't change the fact that they're all scammers who steal from their sheeple.
church is registered with the corporate affairs commission ad a charity organization. If this man uses the tithes and offerings for charity work its not a bad thing unlike the many jet purchasing and pussy fucking ones around. God bless the man for using charity Monet for charity.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Renovates School WAEC Wanted To Delist Over Bad State by salbis(m): 4:23pm On Apr 06, 2018
Pastor Freezee no go see dis one now. More of such moG's.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Renovates School WAEC Wanted To Delist Over Bad State by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 06, 2018
oruma19:
church is registered with the corporate affairs commission ad a charity organization. If this man uses the tithes and offerings for charity work its not a bad thing unlike the many jet purchasing and pussy fucking ones around. God bless the man for using charity Monet for charity.

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Renovates School WAEC Wanted To Delist Over Bad State by CoalitionNaija(m): 4:24pm On Apr 06, 2018
who else thinks this politicians are wicked and insensitive?
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Renovates School WAEC Wanted To Delist Over Bad State by KenOne: 4:25pm On Apr 06, 2018
Atouke:

Mr man hide your ignorance small if you don't know ask question. When has Ohanku turn to Rivers. Amaechi is making people stupid these days.

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Renovates School WAEC Wanted To Delist Over Bad State by Beedoc: 4:26pm On Apr 06, 2018
Sirpaul:
If you are my friend, be my friend. If you are my enemy, be my enemy. Stay one place & stop confusing the thunder!!!

Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Renovates School WAEC Wanted To Delist Over Bad State by kingchris30(m): 4:26pm On Apr 06, 2018
I don't know this man but there is something about him i like, he is charitable

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Folorunsho Alakija Is Building Osun State Teaching Hospital / What Does Outstanding Mean In WAEC Result? / Advantages & Disadvantages Of Staying In School Hostel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.