Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

To Entertainment/music Bloggers - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / To Entertainment/music Bloggers (406 Views)

Music Bloggers Get In Here / Exciting Times For Abule Egba, Lagos As Jamika Entertainment Music Studio Opens / 5 Ways To Get Your Music Noticed By Music Bloggers In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Entertainment/music Bloggers by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 16, 2017
I know you bloggers are always on making money ish. Buh truthfully one of the best way to give traffic to your blog is by helping this people out. And most of them you see today are going hard i bet with you. You are just a blogger and these people are supposedly upcoming superstar, you never can tell where you'd meet them and need them again...

I'm not saying you shouldn't make money with your blog at least you'd have to pay for the domain and maintainance* but there are over 1000 ways of doing that... There are lots you can engage on to make money from your blog not like asking for like 10k from an artiste to put his/her songs on your platform. Mind you, these people will post links of your websites to their every social media directing their friends and family to your blog while all these big industry catch don't even know if some of ya'll blog ever exist..

Please kindly help support up and coming artistes in your way at least few of them won't forget you.. An artiste i once helped while searching for his way helped me secure a big contract once.. Now a big name though buh won't mention...

So all bloggers kindly drop your contact mail, and let these people forward their songs and help them post it on your platform.. Help peoples' career i beg of you.

Thanks.
Anticipate Dozan Bamz - High Go.
Re: To Entertainment/music Bloggers by supaslim(m): 9:01pm On Jun 16, 2017
God bless you bros!!! We don beg them taya..... Even those of us with Good potential hit songs can't be considered. God dey sha. We go still dey try our best naani.
Re: To Entertainment/music Bloggers by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 17, 2017
supaslim:
God bless you bros!!! We don beg them taya..... Even those of us with Good potential hit songs can't be considered. God dey sha. We go still dey try our best naani.

(1) (Reply)

Bonnyteezy Hiphop Rap Journey / Musician Plays Guitar During Brain Surgery (PHOTO) / Who Is Behind A Hit Track?? Artist Or Producer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.