Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Don't Play Victim To Circumstances You Created. Churchill#tonto_dikeh husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don't Play Victim To Circumstances You Created. Churchill#tonto_dikeh husband (1243 Views)

Mercy Johnson: I Don't Play Nude, Romantic Scenes In Movies Any More / Beverly Osu Gorgeous In Orange Bikini, Says "I Don't Play Hard To Get" / Wizkid Shades Tekno: "Ducks Don't Play Where Lions Play'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Play Victim To Circumstances You Created. Churchill#tonto_dikeh husband by ElajRita(f): 7:48pm On Jun 16, 2017
Following reports and viral photos which showed Nollywood Actress, Tonto Dikeh showing up at son's school Father's day celebration dressed like a man, her estranged husband, Olakunle Churchill has reacted to this with a cryptic message.
Dropping a message on the IG photo he shared which reads, 'Don't play the victim to circumstances you created', Olakunle Churchill wrote;
"It’s cruel and it’s unfair.
You are lying to yourself because you seek comfort. Well comfort is overrated. You are lying to yourself because you are scared of the unknown. But you must stop. To continue lying will eat away at your soul, causing you untold amounts of future pain.
A lie is something that you make yourself believe in order to make life a little easier. A lie is a paradigm under which you operate to avoid pain. A lie will destroy you, inside and out. A lie is something you want to believe because to consider the opposite would hurt your ego.
Sometimes the difference between a lie and the truth can be subtle. Sometimes your brain will try to “logically” trick you into believing a lie. I cannot give you a definitive guide on how to differentiate between the two; I am not you and I do not understand your specific circumstances, motivations, and desires. I can, however, give you some tips to guide you to make decisions that will serve you well.
DM me for guidelines"

Re: Don't Play Victim To Circumstances You Created. Churchill#tonto_dikeh husband by NwaAmaikpe: 7:49pm On Jun 16, 2017
shocked Nice one..... Churchill is a confused sissy...why can't he let go of this misfortune called Tonto
Re: Don't Play Victim To Circumstances You Created. Churchill#tonto_dikeh husband by LalasticSeun(f): 7:49pm On Jun 16, 2017
Re: Don't Play Victim To Circumstances You Created. Churchill#tonto_dikeh husband by thesicilian: 8:00pm On Jun 16, 2017
Back to Tonto Dike. Evans is over.
Re: Don't Play Victim To Circumstances You Created. Churchill#tonto_dikeh husband by ElajRita(f): 8:02pm On Jun 16, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: Don't Play Victim To Circumstances You Created. Churchill#tonto_dikeh husband by ElajRita(f): 8:04pm On Jun 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked nice one

Oyes
Re: Don't Play Victim To Circumstances You Created. Churchill#tonto_dikeh husband by NwaAmaikpe: 8:05pm On Jun 16, 2017
ElajRita:
Lalastilala

I thought it was only your phone battery power that was low....I guess I was wrong

The spelling is lalasticlala
Re: Don't Play Victim To Circumstances You Created. Churchill#tonto_dikeh husband by praizblog: 8:05pm On Jun 16, 2017
Hmmmm.... wavy level
Re: Don't Play Victim To Circumstances You Created. Churchill#tonto_dikeh husband by coolcatty: 8:07pm On Jun 16, 2017
This Churchill get time to waste on that lousy stunt tonto pulled today.

He should just ignore her...he has nothing to prove....his son will find him in future...allow the drama queen to revel in her antics.
Re: Don't Play Victim To Circumstances You Created. Churchill#tonto_dikeh husband by ElajRita(f): 8:12pm On Jun 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

I thought it was only your phone battery power that was low....I guess I was wrong

The spelling is lalasticlala

Goat.. let me goan modify it
Re: Don't Play Victim To Circumstances You Created. Churchill#tonto_dikeh husband by ElajRita(f): 8:14pm On Jun 16, 2017
coolcatty:
This Churchill get time to waste on that lousy stunt tonto pulled today.

He should just ignore her...he has nothing to prove....his son will find him in future...allow the drama queen to revel in her antics.

Lets not judge, we don't know the inside story
Re: Don't Play Victim To Circumstances You Created. Churchill#tonto_dikeh husband by EmyLeo(m): 8:31pm On Jun 16, 2017
Re: Don't Play Victim To Circumstances You Created. Churchill#tonto_dikeh husband by Came: 9:02pm On Jun 16, 2017
I wonder why toto no marry from the east,men from the east always go with their family to their wives family to settle querrel if any arises, before it gets to messy level.
Re: Don't Play Victim To Circumstances You Created. Churchill#tonto_dikeh husband by ElajRita(f): 9:04pm On Jun 16, 2017
Came:
I wonder why toto no marry from the east,men from the east always go with their family to their wives family to settle querrel if any arises, before it gets to messy level.

Na true
Re: Don't Play Victim To Circumstances You Created. Churchill#tonto_dikeh husband by soulfood(m): 5:53am On Jun 17, 2017
If only these advise were emploed by the giver, his home would be intact.

(1) (Reply)

See How 74 Years Grandma Fit In NYSE Uniform.. Photo / Woman Shows Off Her Two Sets Of Identical Twin Boys / Tonto Dikeh Looks Alluring After Stunning Makeover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.