Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,975 members, 7,810,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

Mercy Johnson: I Don't Play Nude, Romantic Scenes In Movies Any More - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson: I Don't Play Nude, Romantic Scenes In Movies Any More (61860 Views)

Mercy Johnson: “I Had My Thyroid Removed, I Was Placed On Medication For Life” / Mercy Johnson: I Stopped Playing Romantic Roles, My Husband Doesn't Like Them / Mercy Johnson: I Will Still Celebrate 10 Years With My Sexy Odi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson: I Don't Play Nude, Romantic Scenes In Movies Any More by lalasticlala(m): 10:25am On Feb 01, 2020
Mercy Johnson: Why I no longer play nude, romantic scenes in movies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cytaGs0UNmE

Mercy Johnson, a Nollywood actress, says she can’t play nude or intimately romantic scenes in movies anymore because she now answers to lots of people.

The 35-year-old mother of three disclosed this when speaking with Goldmyne — following the premiere of her movie ‘Legend of Inikpi‘.

The gifted movie star said, although she has made some errors and choices she’s not proud of in the past, her sense of judgment and maturity has heightened with age in recent times.

“When I do that, what would the younger girls do? When you grow past a certain level, you try to go ahead and do better. For me, you don’t need people to tell you what’s right or wrong,” she said.

“Age is telling on me. I’ve grown past that level, I’m answerable to too many people: my husband, my kids. I hate to embarrass them in any way. My daughter is growing.

“She gets hold of my phone sometimes, begins to google, and goes like, ‘Mum, my friends said…’ And they’re very inquisitive.

“I don’t think it’s (playing nude scenes) something I want to do to make my kids question me in any way or have something in their mind that they want to ask and they can’t.

“My sense of maturity is better, my judgments are better. Some of the errors I made in the past are things that I wouldn’t do now. Some choices I made back then I wouldn’t make now.”

Johnson and Odianosen Okojie, her husband, had recently announced that they’re expecting a fourth child, adding that they had earlier reached a consensus to give up on childbearing.

https://lifestyle.thecable.ng/mercy-johnson-why-i-no-longer-play-nude-romantic-scenes-in-movies/

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson: I Don't Play Nude, Romantic Scenes In Movies Any More by iCauseTrouble: 10:29am On Feb 01, 2020
FTC on the first day of a new month. This month is looking good already

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson: I Don't Play Nude, Romantic Scenes In Movies Any More by sammysmiles(m): 10:29am On Feb 01, 2020
Nonsense and ingredient....

9 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson: I Don't Play Nude, Romantic Scenes In Movies Any More by Renforce: 10:29am On Feb 01, 2020
Cos you happily married grin
This is how a married man or woman ought to act. E no get wetin Tonto do then wey MJ no do double but last last life na iroro (sense).

Many peeps don't know this!

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson: I Don't Play Nude, Romantic Scenes In Movies Any More by johnkay1(m): 10:29am On Feb 01, 2020
A beg how can we unsee the ones we've seen before?

110 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson: I Don't Play Nude, Romantic Scenes In Movies Any More by Goldenheart002(f): 10:30am On Feb 01, 2020
Her life, her choice

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson: I Don't Play Nude, Romantic Scenes In Movies Any More by viktor88: 10:30am On Feb 01, 2020
Mercy, you are not sexy to start with.

Who wants to see your nudes??

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson: I Don't Play Nude, Romantic Scenes In Movies Any More by Soul47(m): 10:30am On Feb 01, 2020
You praised with words and murdered with pics.

Lol

10 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson: I Don't Play Nude, Romantic Scenes In Movies Any More by opportunities12(m): 10:30am On Feb 01, 2020
grin
Re: Mercy Johnson: I Don't Play Nude, Romantic Scenes In Movies Any More by dpete1: 10:31am On Feb 01, 2020
That last pics sha, wetin be there name of the movie?
Re: Mercy Johnson: I Don't Play Nude, Romantic Scenes In Movies Any More by Ifexontop(m): 10:31am On Feb 01, 2020
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson: I Don't Play Nude, Romantic Scenes In Movies Any More by kiyosaki1(m): 10:31am On Feb 01, 2020
We don't ront to see horror.
Re: Mercy Johnson: I Don't Play Nude, Romantic Scenes In Movies Any More by AmazingELixir: 10:32am On Feb 01, 2020
lipsrsealed

Na she sabi
Re: Mercy Johnson: I Don't Play Nude, Romantic Scenes In Movies Any More by Kolisky(m): 10:32am On Feb 01, 2020
iCauseTrouble:

Those watermelons cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'm off grin

10 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson: I Don't Play Nude, Romantic Scenes In Movies Any More by realwiz1(m): 10:32am On Feb 01, 2020
She has her reasons
Re: Mercy Johnson: I Don't Play Nude, Romantic Scenes In Movies Any More by skimpie(m): 10:32am On Feb 01, 2020
A good decision.

7 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson: I Don't Play Nude, Romantic Scenes In Movies Any More by solmus: 10:32am On Feb 01, 2020
After she don catch big fish as husband

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson: I Don't Play Nude, Romantic Scenes In Movies Any More by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 01, 2020
I blame buhari grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson: I Don't Play Nude, Romantic Scenes In Movies Any More by FindX(m): 10:34am On Feb 01, 2020
But your nudes are still all over the net.

13 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson: I Don't Play Nude, Romantic Scenes In Movies Any More by pat077: 10:34am On Feb 01, 2020
Good for you
Re: Mercy Johnson: I Don't Play Nude, Romantic Scenes In Movies Any More by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 01, 2020
Maturity is setting in.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson: I Don't Play Nude, Romantic Scenes In Movies Any More by IdJack(m): 10:34am On Feb 01, 2020
Good for her.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson: I Don't Play Nude, Romantic Scenes In Movies Any More by IghravweIG(m): 10:34am On Feb 01, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
Guy u sef dey here grin
Re: Mercy Johnson: I Don't Play Nude, Romantic Scenes In Movies Any More by Kolisky(m): 10:34am On Feb 01, 2020
johnkay1:
A beg how can we unsee the ones we've seen before?

But you have also seen these......

Many seen grin grin

Re: Mercy Johnson: I Don't Play Nude, Romantic Scenes In Movies Any More by Freetech: 10:35am On Feb 01, 2020
What about the existing one,can you delete them or make internet forget?

One day your children will watch it and ask you questions.

A lesson to learn. Live responsibly, there is always tomorrow you know.

Make peace with your creator through His Son Jesus Christ today.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson: I Don't Play Nude, Romantic Scenes In Movies Any More by Fisher007: 10:35am On Feb 01, 2020
My brothers she has had her fun. Then one big fish uncle done marry am join. Retirement plan completed. Simple

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson: I Don't Play Nude, Romantic Scenes In Movies Any More by Khaleell001(m): 10:36am On Feb 01, 2020
lalasticlala:

https://lifestyle.thecable.ng/mercy-johnson-why-i-no-longer-play-nude-romantic-scenes-in-movies/

Though I dislike acting with passion especially for ladies, but I think "legends" like Mrs Omotola Jalede can learn from this.
Whether you are young or old there are certain habits you don't display or you will live to regret them if and only if, you have any iota of shame.

6 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson: I Don't Play Nude, Romantic Scenes In Movies Any More by StephenBB(m): 10:36am On Feb 01, 2020
Better that T*t*......oh!

Oops!...sorry....

Tonto i mean to say
Re: Mercy Johnson: I Don't Play Nude, Romantic Scenes In Movies Any More by bonnyhope: 10:37am On Feb 01, 2020
Thank God you have regained your senses

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Ayade Appoints Gedoni Ekpata Special Assistant On Garment Factory / Chinedu Ikedieze “aki” And Wife Having Fun Together / This Government Is A Failure - Mr Macaroni Tells Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.