Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:43 AM

Fcmb....pls Watch Your Staff - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Fcmb....pls Watch Your Staff (1046 Views)

Open An Fcmb Account And Get 1000naira Extra For Bonus / Real Estate: Start Earning Rent And Watch Your N1 (one Naira) Appreciate / Give Us 2 Weeks And We Turn Your Staff Team Into Professional Video Editors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fcmb....pls Watch Your Staff by ozodigboo(m): 7:52pm On Jun 16, 2017
The problem is that for fear of being accused of trying to spoil a bank's image, so many people suffer in silence, choosing not to report certain inefficiencies noted in banks.
I'm a senior civil servant working in a Federal establishment in Anambra state...our May salary came late.
Some staff of FCMB have been going around establishments in the south east, advertising loan offers under the subsidiary, CREDIT DIRECT LOANS SCHEME, for workers in the IPPIS platform.
we verified it was indeed under FCMB.
The flyers being distributed, said loans will be available after one working day AFTER submission of relevant documents.
i applied for N1m and submitted all documents by June 9.
By Monday, June 12....i talked with a staff [ Timothy ]...i won't want to display his number...he told me i will get the money unfailingly on or before Friday June 16.
I complained that by then [ 1 ] we would have received our salary....mine is 570k....and i may not need the loan again [ 2 ] since I'm not a trader, i won't want to receive N1m when i won't have any more need for it, and still be paying interest.

He assured me, saying friday latest.
Yesterday, Thursday June 15..i called him to remind him that i haven't received the money. He barked , that since he promised me friday [ the next day ] and its not yet friday, why am i disturbing him ? Moreover, some people who applied for loan 2 weeks before me, were yet to be settled.
I was like '' why make promises you can't keep ? why promise clients you will pay out in 24hrs ?''....anyway, no problem. I'll wait.

Its friday night now....I've decided i don't want the loan anymore. my reason for applying has been overtaken by events. I was told that it has gone beyond that stage, that i'll receive the money much later eventually..[ told me by an fcmb staff in confidence ] .
He is no longer picking his calls. I called FCMB customer care in the afternoon to abort the process..i sent an email to corporateaffairs@fcmb.com
I need professional advice pls...
I don't want to pay interest on a loan i won't eventually need, as a lot of time has been wasted. In about 2 weeks from now, i'll receive another salary.
Re: Fcmb....pls Watch Your Staff by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 16, 2017
O. P first let us
thank God for your life....
then secondly, I'm sure since you signed off on the loan there is nothing that may be done to revert..
Lastly, I use FCMB you can reduce the money in my account... abeg!
Re: Fcmb....pls Watch Your Staff by ozodigboo(m): 7:44pm On Jun 17, 2017
TarOrfeek:
O. P first let us
thank God for your life....
then secondly, I'm sure since you signed off on the loan there is nothing that may be done to revert..
Lastly, I use FCMB you can reduce the money in my account... abeg!
So i should wait for FCMB to give me the loan by December.....because i have signed off on the loan ?
You better leave that bank, its like they don't have enough money.
Re: Fcmb....pls Watch Your Staff by Winneygirl(f): 9:21pm On Jun 17, 2017
You didnt need to tell us your salary.
Even though this is an anonymous forum, no one is anonymous to the 'right' person.
Re: Fcmb....pls Watch Your Staff by killthem: 11:00pm On Jun 17, 2017
na so so scam full everywhere now adays bank go scam pple go scam.
Re: Fcmb....pls Watch Your Staff by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 18, 2017
ozodigboo:

So i should wait for FCMB to give me the loan by December.....because i have signed off on the loan ?
You better leave that bank, its like they don't have enough money.

he he he. callous o. p.
Re: Fcmb....pls Watch Your Staff by Edimofy(f): 9:14am On Jun 18, 2017
Extra underground work must have been done by those people, and that is our major problem. People goes extra mile after doing the right thing, thereby doing what is not supposed to be done all in the name of UNDERGROUND WORK. I wish there will a body from God direct that will be handling such issues, the ones we have are also corrupt full of underground settlements and negotiations. We need God intervention in this nation!

For the Beauty Of Modern Homes, let us Design & Build for you. We have the latest of this century designs, we build exactly what is on design, let us be part of your design options and you will make your choice. Below is our completed work at Mgbakwu, Awka.

Meet us for: Best Building Designs, Building Construction, Landscaping, Interior finish, Renovation advice and implementation.

Check my signature for contact details!

(1) (Reply)

5 Simple Steps To Buy And Hold Cryptocurrencies Like Bitcoin And Ethereum / If You Want To Give Loan Get The Highest Interest On Loan Now / Urgent Sale ..two Storey Building At Orlu Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.