Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,196 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man (69070 Views)

Jason Okocha Graduation Party: Basketmouth And Wife Spotted At Son's School / Tonto Dikeh Rocks Mini Skirt To Her Son's School Event (photos) / Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by kerryjossy(f): 8:37am On Jun 17, 2017
What y'all say on Nairaland or any other site does not matter. The most important thing is dat she is happy and above all, her child is happy.

Churchill knew yesterday was father's day...as far as i'm concerned, he made no effort to see his child. because if he did, he would have stated it. And now somehow, y'all blaming Tonto for being there for her son. Biased judgment.

1 Like

Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by kerryjossy(f): 8:39am On Jun 17, 2017
What y'all say here or in any other site does not matter. The most important thing is dat she is happy and above all, her child is happy.

Churchill knew yesterday was father's day...as far as i'm concerned, he made no effort to see his child. because if he did, he would have stated it. And now somehow, y'all blaming Tonto for being there for her son. Biased judgment.
Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by SirMazi: 8:42am On Jun 17, 2017
Rtopzy:
Immature display
And Tonto Dike is mature Oh! also a Strong woman.....rubbish
Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by delpee(f): 8:43am On Jun 17, 2017
Cordis92:
Tonto 1 - Churchill 0

She got Churchill this time wink

Mr. Churchill what stopped you from representing yourself? You were busy with your foundation while your primary foundation is in a mess.

Dey there dey write grammar, King will grow up seeing such efforts his mom has put to make him happy and he will love the mother more than you.

You have to reunite again. It does not matter what we will say.

Funny the way people reason these days. Was the dad informed? He's been kept away from his son according to reports.

A single mother earns the respect of her child by standing strong as a mother. Pretending to be the dad will only make the child a subject of ridicule among his mates as he grows older. All the drama is unnecessary since the father has never given an indication that he doesn't love his son or that he's unwilling to care for him. An uncle could have followed her to the school as a father figure if necessary.

Above all, irrespective of the relationship between them, it's wise to allow each parent to play his/her God given role for sake of the child.

2 Likes

Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by Lexusgs430: 8:43am On Jun 17, 2017
If he truly personally composed this, he deserves an award......
Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by millhouse: 8:44am On Jun 17, 2017
Dey deceive yourself there ..u think say churchill na one agbero for one corner ni ..cause e dey form quiet guy ..no be yankee we dey ...if you know that guy connect for thiz naija u go know say she is juzt doing her job nursing him up ..once that guy come of age na him papa e go follow straight up
Cordis92:
Tonto 1 - Churchill 0

She got Churchill this time wink

Mr. Churchill what stopped you from representing yourself? You were busy with your foundation while your primary foundation is in a mess.

Dey there dey write grammar, King will grow up seeing such efforts his mom has put to make him happy and he will love the mother more than you.

You have to reunite again. It does not matter what we will say.
Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by SirMazi: 8:45am On Jun 17, 2017
graciella:

Ogbeni is it your marriage, or is tonto your sister? Why are you taking it personal na? You don chop??
What nonsense is this one saying I guess you are either pained Tonto Dike herself or you're one of her brainwashed deluded fans.
Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by chiefhead007: 8:48am On Jun 17, 2017
must she observe father's day by force. instead of he r to let d child go to jeje n forget dat he has father. she caused ds for herself. another story jare I don taya r ds one
Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 17, 2017
That moment you realise your presence is insignificant, all hail tonto, she is strong and can be both to her son,he can move on with his.mistress and stop looking for sympathy. All this useless men that thinks it takes a Dick to be a father
Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by Caliente(m): 8:50am On Jun 17, 2017
Introducing TONTO DIKH, literally being a dicck, no pun intended.

I pity the poor kid.

Some celebrities are just hopeless suckers for publicity stunt.
Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by jaytime(m): 8:50am On Jun 17, 2017
Churchill should have just ignored that drama na.
I can relate to his "lie" message though.
Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by BlackMystery(f): 8:53am On Jun 17, 2017
Was that wrong of her? absolutely! But its what Churchill deserves. Action speaks louder than voice and Tonto just represented that.
That singular act must have crushed him. I actually do think he should be on suicide watch.
Churchill, you still love your wife and want your family back? Why not cease and desist from what your wife doesn't want? Why is rosy still hovering around you? And she's there claiming you're her mentor. Yeah,right you're mentoring her ponyor.

You're not in your sons life and Tonto is perfectly playing both roles well
No one should say Tonto is keeping the boy away from him cause I know that if Churchill really wants to be at his sons school father's day celebration he would be there.
Tonto is an actress, a drama queen and she's savage
She's not going to back out unless Churchill sets things right. As long as Churchill and rosy keep seeing each other hiding under the guise of mentor and mentee, Tonto would continue to get on Churchill's nerves by using their son to make him suffer

That being said, I hereby confer Tonto with the honorary title of Queen of pepper/slice/slaughter them gang.#Copied from SDK

3 Likes

Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by newoffer: 8:58am On Jun 17, 2017
This babe has a sharp resemblance with Churchill. Tonto please look deep. I can see Churchilll in your picture
Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by Precial419: 8:59am On Jun 17, 2017
Since tonto didnt give access to his son, did d school also deny him access? Also, has he gone to court to demand visiting hours? In nigeria, the woman jux has to take the blame if something goes wrong. I think men should start fighting for their marriage instead of leaving it for only d women. Women do wat dey gat to do to give their kids d best. And for those complaining if he was aware, hw r u sure if he was dat he wld attend.

1 Like

Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by teehamzat(m): 9:04am On Jun 17, 2017
LalasticSeun:
Her display is simply madness
What is this localdata that is following u upandan faa? cheesy
Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by xolomonstrides(m): 9:05am On Jun 17, 2017
She is so selfish and irrational. She doesn't know what she has done until the boy's classmates start making fun of him. There is no problem being a single mother. However it is wrong giving room for your child to become a subject of ridicule.

1 Like

Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by moorevic(m): 9:07am On Jun 17, 2017
I don't understand what this guy is talking.
Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by muhakeem(m): 9:10am On Jun 17, 2017
graciella:
Must he talk?? If he says he is done with Tonto, Why is he doing this?? Ehn?!
Na love
Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by muhakeem(m): 9:12am On Jun 17, 2017
Geraldyne:
she was actually lookin 4 his attention... and she sure got it
now, what's next?
Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 17, 2017
Papiikush:
Maybe the poor fella has been asking the "Where is my daddy" question. She decided to dress like daddy to pick him up for father's day.

Kids are always the victims of marriage crisis this is why you have to be very careful not to end up with hoes or ex hoes

Word son ...

How's yeah but ex hoes? Come cuz sometimes that trick be making life changes on her own..
Hey I know once a trick always a trick but when she makes those changes on her own, not because of some dude then it's usually legit ...

Sadly though less than 2% of how's globally can do this

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by eyinjuege: 9:13am On Jun 17, 2017
WellEndowed:
I was one of the few that rooted for her after she ended her marriage citing infidelity/abuse. No one (male or female)should ever put up with any form of abuse.

When I read that she dressed up as a man to attend father's day celebration in her Son's school, the first few questions I asked myself were

1. Where is his father?
2. It is okay to be done with him but he is still the father of that boy
3. Did she inform him of this school celebration?
4. Why is she playing God?

In fact why isn't he even actively involved in his son's life? He is trying to be the mature one but this has gone on for too long. Find a way to reach an agreement/arrangement with your son's mother for the sake of your son and if unsuccessful GO TO COURT angry

This is crazy. I read an interview Caroline Danjuma granted some time ago. She said her marriage might have failed, her husband has failed her but one thing she cannot deny him is access to his children.

To be honest with you, I've never really believed Tonto's story of spousal abuse. The pictures she posted , I felt a good make up artiste could have done and seeing her being transformed into a man further confirms it for me.
I think she took too much weed , even while married.

Her husband has continuously said he has no access to see his son. I also think she was trying to pass a message across to her husband, hence the whole dressing up. He has given her the attention she wants.
It would be a good idea if they both try and settle their differences, stop all the vices and raise their son together.
Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by DONFASZY(m): 9:15am On Jun 17, 2017
Luk at d 2pics
She was fat wit husby n nw losin weight
Someone should tell her d fact
Go n beg ur husby for forgiveness
Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by ehioziosa: 9:20am On Jun 17, 2017
Hmm…Evans’ sister, girlfriends helped police arrest him

https://metweet.com/2017/06/16/hmm-evans-sister-girlfriends-helped-police-arrest-him/

Register on www.metweet.com

https://metweet.com/register/

www.metweet.com is an international online forum
sponsored by twitter
Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by missuniverse(f): 9:21am On Jun 17, 2017
Please, MOD when she responds don't forget to push it to FP

Following this to the last

1 Like

Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by peacettw: 9:24am On Jun 17, 2017
Just want to pitch in and say that I believe that Tonto's heart is in the right place. A Mother who wants to do right by her son and is willing and to go through any length whilst breaking every societal rules to achieve just that.

She really doesn't care what you all think of her. All that matters is that her son, her only child and responsibility is happy.

I admire her a great deal and I am so glad she is not the typical stereotypical female that bows her head in shame just cos her marriage has crumbled. She is an inspiration to me and I wish her all the best.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by ehioziosa: 9:27am On Jun 17, 2017
JUST FOR FUN!!! You Attend A Party And Your Wallet Got Stolen Who Among These Celebrities Will You Suspect?

click the link below to reply

https://metweet.com/2017/06/16/just-for-fun-you-attend-a-party-and-your-wallet-got-stolen-who-among-these-celebrities-will-you-suspect/
Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by castrokins(m): 9:33am On Jun 17, 2017
Na Just Dey Poor Innocent Boy I Pity.

What's Wrong In Divorce If Both Can't Stop This Nonesense?
Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by Vivos: 9:34am On Jun 17, 2017
When I saw Tonto's post yesterday I knew churchill must backfire.

meanwhile they should stop posting their marital problems online it's childish. That's why I will always love Genevieve Nnaji
Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by thunderbabs: 9:39am On Jun 17, 2017
That moment when locomotive train pass inbtw husband and wife
Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by SURElee(f): 9:44am On Jun 17, 2017
graciella:

Ogbeni is it your marriage, or is tonto your sister? Why are you taking it personal na? You don chop??

Yes I don chop, thanks for asking.
Re: Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man by Maximus85(m): 9:47am On Jun 17, 2017
Rtopzy:
Immature display

It's irritatingly foolish, stupid, immature and annoying.

What's her aim? I'm sure shes back to her weed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Watch How Gymnast Break Her JUMPSUIT And See How She React In Front Of 2000 Fans / Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them / Old Age Is Catching Up With Arnold Schwarzenegger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.