Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,571 members, 7,847,394 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:45 PM

Real Estate Developer Defrauds Hundreds Of Residents In Surulere- Beware - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Real Estate Developer Defrauds Hundreds Of Residents In Surulere- Beware (649 Views)

Fulani Bandits Attack Residents In Lokogoma, Abuja - Chidi Cali (Graphic Photos) / Developer Defrauds New Couple, 11 Others From Kirikiri Prison (pic) / Gunmen Kill Zaki Biam, Benue Community Residents In Cold Blood (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Estate Developer Defrauds Hundreds Of Residents In Surulere- Beware by ayosiku: 10:38pm On Jun 16, 2017
I would like to warn everyone who cares to read this. Never pay for a house you that is still in the building process. There is a crime syndicate that illegally collects money from innocent people and they will render you homeless. I was a recent victim of such and the case is on-going. These people are shameless and evil, collecting money from hundreds of people for a 15 man apartment. Please beware of these numbers :- 09093280468 (Tunji) he is one of the scam agents. I have promised to kill him if I see him anywhere. Account name I paid to is this :- funmilayo Akingboju (first Bank ) - 0131701311
Re: Real Estate Developer Defrauds Hundreds Of Residents In Surulere- Beware by Nbote(m): 10:57pm On Jun 16, 2017
I am very sure if d name of d agent had been a south eastern name , Some morons would have flooded d thread with their usual ranting and bigotry but now its a south western name dey'll make sure to avoid it like a plague.. D sooner they realise everyone is a prospective criminal and no region enjoys monopoly of crime d beta for dem...

2 Likes

Re: Real Estate Developer Defrauds Hundreds Of Residents In Surulere- Beware by ayosiku: 1:30am On Jun 17, 2017
I taya ooooo.. Anyone can be evil, not just souther or eastern people...
Re: Real Estate Developer Defrauds Hundreds Of Residents In Surulere- Beware by lekan4id(m): 4:41am On Jun 17, 2017
I am one of the victim .
This is the house and the owner of the account we all paid to

1 Like

Re: Real Estate Developer Defrauds Hundreds Of Residents In Surulere- Beware by ayosiku: 9:02pm On Jun 17, 2017
Nice one. Evil must be exposed.

Re: Real Estate Developer Defrauds Hundreds Of Residents In Surulere- Beware by bum8: 10:24pm On Jun 17, 2017
lekan4id:
I am one of the victim .
This is the house and the owner of the account we all paid to
I also paid for this house since October last year and it has being one story to another...this is how people bring curses upon their generations

(1) (Reply)

.. / Video: 24 Year Old Female Tourist From Germany Gave Birth To 3 Alien (must Watch / Photo:cultist Who Brutally Murdered His Nephew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.