Stats: 3,159,306 members, 7,839,493 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Ritualist Man Pretending To Be Mad Man Nabbed (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ritualist Man Pretending To Be Mad Man Nabbed (photos) (997 Views)

Man Pretending To Be A Mad Man, Caught With A Baby In Ogun State (Graphic Photos / Boy Found 2 Years After Abduction As Notorious Female Kidnapper Is Nabbed.Photos / Man Pretending To Be A Lady On Instagram Dupes 33 Men (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Ritualist Man Pretending To Be Mad Man Nabbed (photos) by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 7:48am On Jun 17, 2017
An unidentified man pretending to be a mad man nabbed in ogĂșn state,

According to a Facebook user,

The man as seen in the below pictures will go around pretending to be a mad man to be picking children's pampas from the dustbin and give them to a man for ritual,

See pictures below

Re: Ritualist Man Pretending To Be Mad Man Nabbed (photos) by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 7:49am On Jun 17, 2017
More

Re: Ritualist Man Pretending To Be Mad Man Nabbed (photos) by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 7:51am On Jun 17, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: Ritualist Man Pretending To Be Mad Man Nabbed (photos) by LionDeLeo: 7:53am On Jun 17, 2017
The first appearance of this pix few years back was with a different caption; mad man seen with a lot of cash.

Now the same mad man is a ritualist, una sabi change news to suit purposes sha.
Re: Ritualist Man Pretending To Be Mad Man Nabbed (photos) by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 17, 2017
ADEWUMIMichael:
Lalasticlala
Re: Ritualist Man Pretending To Be Mad Man Nabbed (photos) by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 7:58am On Jun 17, 2017
LionDeLeo:
The first appearance of this pix few years back was with a different caption; mad man seen with a lot of cash.

Now the same mad man is a ritualist, una sabi change news to suit purposes sha.
it's a lie, it's not the same man, but was same ogun state,

Prove me wrong if you have pictures

Do I look like a blogger??

Re: Ritualist Man Pretending To Be Mad Man Nabbed (photos) by AK6464(m): 8:04am On Jun 17, 2017
Re: Ritualist Man Pretending To Be Mad Man Nabbed (photos) by def111(m): 8:10am On Jun 17, 2017
not a new thing anymore... just that no way safe again for Nigeria,
Re: Ritualist Man Pretending To Be Mad Man Nabbed (photos) by Afonjashapmouth: 8:16am On Jun 17, 2017
LUbbish
Re: Ritualist Man Pretending To Be Mad Man Nabbed (photos) by haywire07(m): 8:27am On Jun 17, 2017
I won't blame the OP , I blame the Facebook user or whoever fabricated the sorry to suit the bag I money and the people who believed he is not mad

Cos apparently , this man is undoubtedly a lunatic
Re: Ritualist Man Pretending To Be Mad Man Nabbed (photos) by IdeyFindWife: 8:38am On Jun 17, 2017
Anoda mad furkwit
Re: Ritualist Man Pretending To Be Mad Man Nabbed (photos) by LionDeLeo: 8:42am On Jun 17, 2017
ADEWUMIMichael:
it's a lie, it's not the same man, but was same ogun state,

Prove me wrong if you have pictures

Do I look like a blogger??

Abeg I no fit shout.
https://www.nairaland.com/3865341/mad-man-caught-asaba-bags#57575066

Same mad man caught with a lot of money and documents in Dec 16 in Asaba.
https://www.nairaland.com/3548113/mad-man-caught-lots-money#52418612

Same mad man now apprehended in Niger state.
https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://adayinfo.com/mad-man-caught-with-lots-of-money-documents-other-things-see-what-he-did-next/&ved=0ahUKEwilpc-HssTUAhWEvI8KHRdOALMQFggiMAM&usg=AFQjCNG1l6G501cYAJ38qWJ5BPUE1Xf15g
Re: Ritualist Man Pretending To Be Mad Man Nabbed (photos) by IdeyFindWife: 9:05am On Jun 17, 2017
No madness Nigerians can't jailbreak with destiny-resetting slaps.
Re: Ritualist Man Pretending To Be Mad Man Nabbed (photos) by Justuceleague2: 10:38am On Jun 17, 2017

I Accompanied My Friend For A Robbery Operation Out Of Pity - Fashion Designer / Please, What Can One Do To A Female Cyber Bully? / NBM Of Africa, Aka Blackaxe Moves To Empower, Resettle Libya Returnees