Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,099 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Photo Of The Day: Lion On Wings - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Photo Of The Day: Lion On Wings (657 Views)

Photo Of The Day : When An Anambra Woman Attends Your Traditional Wedding / Funny Photo Of The Day: Which Shape Is This One / Check Out Photo Of Hairless Gorilla Looking More Like A Ripped Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day: Lion On Wings by tosan21: 11:31am On Jun 17, 2017
Have you ever imagined a lion the king of all animals on wings? Well, just imagine a world where we have lions in possession of wings and can fly to any part of the world, my peeps of Naija, that will be serious gobe for you and I to handle. It will mean we humans has to peep out of our window before coming out of the house or take an instance whereby you are at the recreational park with your family having a nice time and all of a sudden here comes the flying lion, I would want to ask here and I need a sincere answer to this question. Would you run away alone?
http://www.brivalix.com/photo-of-the-day-lion-on-wings/

(1) (Reply)

Latest Mark Angel Comedy (episode 118 Maths Teacher) / Classifications Of Nigerian Musicians / Question Of The Day!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.