Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,087 members, 7,828,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

My Experience With Globacom - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Experience With Globacom (447 Views)

Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered / Globacom, Chief Marketing Officer Charged With $6.7m Fraud / Alarm On The Financial State Globacom Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With Globacom by personal59: 3:38pm On Jun 17, 2017
I had a terrible experience with glo today, although people around me do talk about how glo dupe them one way or the other but
since I never experienced it before all I do is to laugh over their complain but today it seems my cup got filled up (17-06-2017).
it all started with me receiving a message from them telling me if I renew my data plan automatically (I.e loading down before the
other expire I will receive 2.5gb instead of 1.6gb, with joy I accept the offer last month and pledge was fulfilled.
fast forward to this month I receive the same message with additional message telling me my auto renewal is active, with joy I load
another money into my account but I notice I did not receive any renewal message at the time it ought to have renew my data plan
so I decide to check my data balance in which I saw 37mb I knew immediately that something is wrong so I check my account
balance in which I saw 985 naira instead of 1000naira before leaving the account balance page message start popping in telling me
insufficient balance and co without me sending SMS nor make call couple with the fact that I stop browsing over an hour before the
time nd still check my balance at exactly 2:04pm.
this infuriate me so much that I wish I av some power or there is someone I can report them to because it really saddened my heart.
N:B- I have call the customer care to complain all I can get from the guy was that he can't get information on what happen to my
account balance and also my auto renewal was cancelled by me something I still confirm 2:04pm chai. this is the state I found my
self for using indigenous netwotk

(1) (Reply)

Happy Sunday! Read Newspapers Headlines For Today. Punch/vanguard 18/6/17 / Top 2017 Hairstyles For The Ladies / I Saw this Advert On Nairaland And I Love It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.