Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,725 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Join The Online Ideal Job Membership Class NOW! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Join The Online Ideal Job Membership Class NOW! (358 Views)

I Made A Third Class Now I Have An Msc About To Apply For My Phd / What Management Professional Exam Is Ideal To Start With As A Banker? / Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Join The Online Ideal Job Membership Class NOW! by Wumivic(m): 4:51pm On Jun 17, 2017
The Ideal Job Membership Online Class offers a complete career-planning system that begins with defining what success is, finding out what you really want to be doing and takes you all the way to landing a job you love or creating one and beyond.

Every register participants discover a personal sense of direction and develop Market-research skills that end up giving them choices among several different employment situations. The online coursework is followed by direct consultations, in which all registered members are coached in how to refine and carry out individual plans of action which match their lively bundle of qualities to the needs of employers.

The Online Ideal Job Membership Class is a fully integrated system that begins with YOU. It acknowledges the conditions of the present job market, but it is not driven by it. Every step in the program leads to the next, and all are eventually tied together into one interconnected piece. If you follow the steps sequentially, they will lead you to not just one but, we expect, a number of realistic work possibilities.

The Online Class will always run for four (4) weeks during which each member participates in scores of activities to reveal hidden talents, desires, values, and interests.

The Online Ideal Job Membership Class has three (3) different levels of classes. These classes are:

i. The Ideal Job Class
ii. The Job Creation Class
iii. The Online Job Class

Interested candidate can enroll into one or two of the classes even the three.

Learn more about the Course Content visit: http://www.idealjobmembershipclass.com/courses/

(1) (Reply)

Study In Brunei... Pls Help Me Out / Different Ways On How To Earn Money To Your Payoneer Account / Make N10,000 Daily By Attending This Seminar In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.