Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS (63121 Views)

Bobrisky Acquires A new White Benz, Tonto Dikeh React / Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! / Tonto Dikeh To Sue Olakunle Churchill, Ex Husband (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS by oluwasegun400: 8:21pm On Jun 17, 2017
Churchill’s ex-wife, Bimbo and his estranged wife, Nollywood Actress Tonto Dikeh, join forces to react to the alleged sms Tonto sent to his mom which was shared by Media personality Lara Olubo.

See below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/06/17/churchills-ex-wife-bimbo-and-his-estranged-wife-tonto-react-to-the-alleged-sms/

Cc: Lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS by remi1444: 8:24pm On Jun 17, 2017
am just tayad...life is full of ups and down.buh the way the text is composed I have this feeling that even the lowest tonto can't compose that,she is educated jhor.

94 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS by carammel(f): 8:27pm On Jun 17, 2017
This Tonto is going to the extreme,anyways it is none of my own business.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 17, 2017
chineke!!!!!!
oluwa!!!!
Were all those insults for a human?
well the Tonto we know is a no nonsense Lady and we kind of expected her reaction..
Now not to judge her, we all should look at it deeper..
If the first wife is against the son and mother inlaw, then definitely Tonto is justified..

182 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS by maverickdude(m): 8:37pm On Jun 17, 2017
Your problem.. .e no concern me

4 Likes

Re: Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 17, 2017
am just minding my business

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS by praizblog: 9:16pm On Jun 17, 2017
Hmmmm... kilode gan sef

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 17, 2017
Now she is doing sisterly dint you consult with her before marrying the dude?.

85 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS by Edopesin: 10:18pm On Jun 17, 2017
Epp Me Say Ejor OOO ..... EJOR

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS by KingLennon(m): 10:18pm On Jun 17, 2017
Their own business....

54 Likes

Re: Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS by Zane2point4(m): 10:19pm On Jun 17, 2017
Mr x don turn to mr nightmare.
An average dumb ass mentality, you now sound so pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 17, 2017
Please I'm seriously in need of a job(part-time/FT) , being jobless for a while. thanks
Bsc mat/comp.sci
Contact me for...your any of these
SERVICES
1. Desktop-publishing
2. Web designing/training
3. Online registration
4. Corporate training
5. Software Training
6. Graphics designing
7. systems repair, installation and troubleshooting etc
babs4realscience@yahoo.com
Re: Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS by LesbianBoy(m): 10:21pm On Jun 17, 2017
Mad girls angry
Re: Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS by kittykollinxx(m): 10:21pm On Jun 17, 2017
when tonto matter go rest na
Re: Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS by donchuzy22: 10:22pm On Jun 17, 2017
Churchill na bad guy gan u mean he actually banged dis two.. grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS by auntysimbiat(f): 10:23pm On Jun 17, 2017
Hmmm... Na wa for dem o
Re: Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS by idris4eva(m): 10:23pm On Jun 17, 2017
Waiting for the first ex wife to come out and say her account was hacked

7 Likes

Re: Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS by onyekachee(f): 10:23pm On Jun 17, 2017
The story is getting even messier
But Tonto those insult are just too much for one person to handle na,also u should try and control your tongue as well,kunle''s mum is not your mate

2 Likes

Re: Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS by rossyc(f): 10:24pm On Jun 17, 2017
If the two ladies are against him which means something isn't right...Buh wetin concern me.

24 Likes

Re: Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS by noetic5: 10:24pm On Jun 17, 2017
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5510350_20170617085938_jpeg54421bdc4ae05f256edbc84158dfc1e7

na wa ohh..na dem sabi sha. remember the nake.d girl Wizkid showed on Twitter? see her uncensored pix HERE

oya vaseline crew oh
Re: Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS by liftedhigh: 10:24pm On Jun 17, 2017
Hmm
Re: Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS by noetic5: 10:24pm On Jun 17, 2017
kool
Re: Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS by Evablizin(f): 10:24pm On Jun 17, 2017
Hmm this is the era of action and reaction any outcome i see i take
Re: Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS by mrsfavour(f): 10:24pm On Jun 17, 2017
I never knew Tonto was a second wife to Mr Churchill , I think he has to retrace his steps, so young to be in crisis with 2 unhappy ladies and now the ladies are uniting .

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS by seunny4lif(m): 10:25pm On Jun 17, 2017
How is that our problem
Make we hear word ooolloh
When will Buhari come back

Re: Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS by veave(f): 10:25pm On Jun 17, 2017
Jesu!!!

Lord. Save all the marriages and relationships in crisis.
Touch everyone Lord.
Make our families whole again.
Amen!!!

7 Likes

Re: Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS by NCANTaskForce: 10:25pm On Jun 17, 2017
No one cares about your lives

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS by lukotony(m): 10:25pm On Jun 17, 2017
Nwaamaikpe whats ur take on dz

4 Likes

Re: Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS by Bossontop(m): 10:26pm On Jun 17, 2017
undecided undecided undecidedmake dis ppl park one side make pesin see road jhur......ahn ahn

7 Likes

Re: Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS by Zither(m): 10:30pm On Jun 17, 2017
This Lara of a lady or whatever she calls herself would have kept this issue private to be settled within the family but no, she had to drag the public into the family issue or, say, drag the family issue to the public - to what end? How is it our business if Tonto actually spew that venom on her MIL? yeye dey smell.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido And Chioma In TV Commercial Shoot (Photos) / AY Reacts To Davido Buying Chioma N45 Million Porsche Car On Her Birthday / Diana, Lady Tattoos Wizkid’s Face On Her Body "Its Permanent, I Won't Marry"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.