Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Where Can I Buy Crude Oil In Nigeria? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where Can I Buy Crude Oil In Nigeria? (17986 Views)

Trouble As China Dumps Nigerian Crude Oil / Nigeria’s Excess Crude Account Down To $2.45 Billion / I Want To Buy Crude Palm Oil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Can I Buy Crude Oil In Nigeria? by kellyone: 12:51am On May 19, 2011
ONLY Buyers or Mandates/Authorised Rep. to respond plz. And Kindly do not respond if you are not sure of Buyers funds/ability/readiness, as we will only end up wasting time. Fake LOI's or claims shall be blacklisted, we would like to warn against mis-representations, same applies for us.
regard's your interest about the product here we have 2 million Barrel of Bonny Ligth Crude and forcadus ligth crude oil at hand if you still interested kindly get back to me soon as possible.Hope to read from you soon

I await your urgent reply

BEN_OILGAS@YAHOO.COM
Re: Where Can I Buy Crude Oil In Nigeria? by hannie: 1:33pm On May 19, 2011
^ Tell us what u have here . . .

only naive peeps will contact u by mail if u dont tell us WHY anyone should think u are for real.
Re: Where Can I Buy Crude Oil In Nigeria? by ruffhandu: 4:59pm On May 26, 2011
I got a mail from Europe requesting for Aviation fuel JP54 and D2. Do we have these products in Nigeria? Please if you have access to it just link me up.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Buy Crude Oil In Nigeria? by chicblink: 7:53pm On Jun 25, 2011
Hello,

I am a oil dealer, i have been into this business for years, so, If you are looking for where to buy good Crude Oil in Nigeria, I can help you get it. Kindly Call me here is my email and my telephones number: Mr.Chibuzo +234 (0) 7034886269 or +234 (0)7062814456 Email: chicblink@yahoo.com

Chibuzo
Re: Where Can I Buy Crude Oil In Nigeria? by chicblink: 3:11pm On Aug 10, 2011
Dear sir,

Introducing Consida Oil and Gas limited

With pleasure, we introduce . We are a major player in the downstream sector o the Nigeria OIl and Gas.

We have a wel-built structure to effectively supply petroluem products like AGO (Automotive Gas Oil) nationwide.

Quality products and effcient service delivry is guaranteed, as we strive to satisfy our esteemed client.

Our core Business Lines
[b]AGO Diesel
PMS Fuel
DPK Kerosine

Our prizeses are cheap

We look forward to beneficial business relationship with you.

Please find our corporate profile to read more about us.
Yours faithfully,
Steven
[color=#990000]07034886269
RC.941489[/b]
[/color]
Re: Where Can I Buy Crude Oil In Nigeria? by thpktm: 11:11am On Jan 11, 2012
OK just for serious sellers let me know what you have and i will see you>
Re: Where Can I Buy Crude Oil In Nigeria? by Mcleo007(m): 11:05am On Jan 12, 2012
Hello all, I know very little of this business, infact I'm a novice in it. I know ppl who deal on crude oil selling and for good price. I cn hook u up with them; 07033801718.

Re: Where Can I Buy Crude Oil In Nigeria? by Mcleo007(m): 11:11am On Jan 12, 2012
Hello all, I know very little of this business, infact I'm a novice in it. I know ppl who deal on crude oil selling and for good price. I cn hook u up with them; 07033801718.

Re: Where Can I Buy Crude Oil In Nigeria? by haconni(m): 2:01pm On Jan 13, 2012
I have served as an agent to several crude oil firm but the one I can and have always recommended is SPA Ltd. They are genuine and very easy to trade with.

They have satisfied client in America, Europe, South East Asia and Latin America and do not require any upfront fund deposit before QnQ.

Their deliveries include TTO, TTT and CIF. You can reach one of their PAs, Fortune on +2348063960232 or email info@fortunemedia.net
Re: Where Can I Buy Crude Oil In Nigeria? by queend: 11:11am On Jan 19, 2012
Have a vessel for TTO. ONLY Buyers or Mandates/Authorised Rep. to respond plz. And Kindly do not respond if you are not sure of Buyers funds/ability/readiness, as we will only end up wasting time. Fake LOI's or claims shall be blacklisted, we would like to warn against mis-representations, same applies for us.
regard's your interest about the product here we have 2 million Barrel of Bonny Ligth Crude at hand if you still interested kindly get back to me soon as possible.Hope to read from you soon.
Buyer should have super cargo and be ready for inspection immediately.
Re: Where Can I Buy Crude Oil In Nigeria? by bejeria101(m): 11:35am On Jan 24, 2012
mumu hannie why wont you lose your posting rights when you wont mind your biz ode!! tongue
Re: Where Can I Buy Crude Oil In Nigeria? by GODEXALT(m): 8:28pm On Mar 30, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]
Am part of a team having allocation for Crude Oil,any interested buyer can contact me thru 2348025316641 or 'theogbenga@yahoo.com'
Re: Where Can I Buy Crude Oil In Nigeria? by magfol: 6:24am On Apr 04, 2012
My name is folusho and i broker Crude Oil deals.i have reputable buyers.I only want a seller that can take product to international waters and provide my buyers with a valid Q88 AND BILL OF LADEN for confirmation of product.upon confirmation,buyers inspectors goes on board for Q & Q and MT103 is released.My buyers are only interested on TTO for now as their vessels are not available in africa @ the moment.if u are genuine pls contact me on 08027901570 or oluwasegunoba@yahoo.com.Their need is very urgent.tanx
Re: Where Can I Buy Crude Oil In Nigeria? by y2kaustin(m): 2:52pm On Apr 05, 2012
Interested and serious buyers or mandate,if you can release Vessel details,the deal is as good as closed.Contact me on 08134340380,am an insider in NNPC.i strictly do TTT.
Re: Where Can I Buy Crude Oil In Nigeria? by Mcleo007(m): 10:55pm On Apr 05, 2012
magfol: My name is folusho and i broker Crude Oil deals.i have reputable buyers.I only want a seller that can take product to international waters and provide my buyers with a valid Q88 AND BILL OF LADEN for confirmation of product.upon confirmation,buyers inspectors goes on board for Q & Q and MT103 is released.My buyers are only interested on TTO for now as their vessels are not available in africa @ the moment.if u are genuine pls contact me on 08027901570 or oluwasegunoba@yahoo.com.Their need is very urgent.tanx

Sent you a mail sir.
Re: Where Can I Buy Crude Oil In Nigeria? by richgnome: 5:53pm On Apr 07, 2012
I have read all posts with interest and laughter, how many of you have even seen crude oil?, as for me I don't believe there are any genuine buyers on the internet, last two weeks a white man that claims to be a buyer came to me with his banker from Access bank, I took them to my seller, after lot of discussions, the white man needs CIF, and his procedures are thud:

1. Sellers bank to pre-advice buyers bank
2. Buyers bank return it in same format accepting.
3. Seller places a 2%PB
4. Buyer issues SLC which will activate the 2%PB
ETC.

All these my seller accepted but the discount caused an issue, seller said $6, buyer said $8, but seller later agreed only for buyer to argue that NNPC must be the charterer of vessel, and some other things not agreed on initially, so you see all these people are not buyers they just come and pose like one.

@magfol, who do you think will load crude oil, free for you and take it to somewhere, before you commit yourself, do you know how much we are talking about here, even the bank financing it will find it fraudulent, tell those your buyers to load AGO from the refinery they are suppliers to load for you and take it to international waters before you drop any instrument.
Re: Where Can I Buy Crude Oil In Nigeria? by Mcleo007(m): 8:27pm On Apr 07, 2012
richgnome: I have read all posts with interest and laughter, how many of you have even seen crude oil?, as for me I don't believe there are any genuine buyers on the internet, last two weeks a white man that claims to be a buyer came to me with his banker from Access bank, I took them to my seller, after lot of discussions, the white man needs CIF, and his procedures are thud:

1. Sellers bank to pre-advice buyers bank
2. Buyers bank return it in same format accepting.
3. Seller places a 2%PB
4. Buyer issues SLC which will activate the 2%PB
ETC.

All these my seller accepted but the discount caused an issue, seller said $6, buyer said $8, but seller later agreed only for buyer to argue that NNPC must be the charterer of vessel, and some other things not agreed on initially, so you see all these people are not buyers they just come and pose like one.

@magfol, who do you think will load crude oil, free for you and take it to somewhere, before you commit yourself, do you know how much we are talking about here, even the bank financing it will find it fraudulent, tell those your buyers to load AGO from the refinery they are suppliers to load for you and take it to international waters before you drop any instrument.

Nicely said.
Re: Where Can I Buy Crude Oil In Nigeria? by meyyo(m): 6:18am On Apr 08, 2012
pls beware of 419 if you need crude go to nnpc they will officially tell you all you need to know.a lot of people have gone bankrupt some have even died because of crude oil so pls be very carefull about it.
Re: Where Can I Buy Crude Oil In Nigeria? by magfol: 9:40am On Apr 14, 2012
@richgnome ,i havent said they wont raise an instrument while d cargo is still in nigerian waters.if u have a genuine seller let me know wat dey need for the product to be taken dere.my point is dat my buyers dont want to do any transaction in nigerian terrain.
Re: Where Can I Buy Crude Oil In Nigeria? by Redstone(m): 2:09pm On Apr 14, 2012
Buy petrol at 94 Naira per litre. Coming soon. To buy at this price, send your name and phone number to email: purplepms@gmail.com

Also indicate your average petrol/ltr consumption per week.
Re: Where Can I Buy Crude Oil In Nigeria? by Simplesample(m): 10:50pm On Apr 14, 2012
Please house,My buyer requires 2m barrel of LPFO on FOB basis, from a genuine seller with a verifiable/confirm able NNPC allocation or authority to sell,They have POF ready to negotiate with a genuine seller,Once POP is confirmed,Vessle comes directly to load product,No upfront please,Any genuine seller please send SPA with confirm able POP .

Regards.

Mr. Nicholas,

08020346099, 08180421365

Nichoranky@yahoo.com
Re: Where Can I Buy Crude Oil In Nigeria? by LeeUSA: 12:09am On Apr 17, 2012
Need somebody,with Bonny light..TTO,CIF.BUYER FROM USA..
LET ME KNOW TRUE...ojoglora@yahoo.com
Re: Where Can I Buy Crude Oil In Nigeria? by Joshcoli(m): 7:19pm On Apr 22, 2012
Indeed this business is far far bigger than I think
Re: Where Can I Buy Crude Oil In Nigeria? by InnoBonnylite: 1:34pm On Apr 25, 2012
Are your buyers serious? I can get you directly to a seller's mandate to NNPC just tell me how much quantity and for how long the contract will last and where is the port of discharge? Also send your procedures. To nosainno29@yahoo.com
nevolution: I'm contacted by a friend to get a for Bonylight Crude oil, i need direct contact with serious sellers and straight deals. 08033520812
Re: Where Can I Buy Crude Oil In Nigeria? by donpollak: 10:17pm On Jun 27, 2012
I am stanley by name, based in lagos state of nigeria. Are you genuinely interested in buying a bony light crude oil wit Prove Of Product (POP) and in collaboration wit nnpc? Call me on d numbers below or mail me on greatambassadorstanley@gmail.com. All d necessary documents are available. Weda based in nigeria or abroad, the deal is genuine and we have millions of barrels at our disposal nw. The numbers includes: +2347033289622 +2348174068271. Will indeed, be nice doin biz wit u. Tnx
Re: Where Can I Buy Crude Oil In Nigeria? by scottng(m): 5:01am On Jun 28, 2012
Ǥööϑ ϑa̲̅Ɣ nairaland,A̶̲̥̅♏ loe scott,a facilitator I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ oil and gas,pls if you A̶̲̥̅̊rε̲̣̣̣̥ I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ need Ø̶̷̩̥̊͡Ƒ̶̷̩̥̊͡,blco and ago C̶̲̥̅̊ can facilitate Ȋ̝̊̅† for tou ,pls fill free †✆ contact ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ on my email leoscott6@aol.com and you can also call ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ on my numbers 07039227725 or 08155489092,thanks scott
Re: Where Can I Buy Crude Oil In Nigeria? by scottng(m): 5:08am On Jun 28, 2012
Hi pls you can contact ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ you A̶̲̥̅̊rε̲̣̣̣̥ I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ need Ø̶̷̩̥̊͡Ƒ̶̷̩̥̊͡ blco and ago,C̶̲̥̅̊ A̶̲̥̅̊rε̲̣̣̣̥ facilitator,C̶̲̥̅̊ have access †✆ ǻƪƪ kind Ø̶̷̩̥̊͡Ƒ̶̷̩̥̊͡ seller d̶̲̥̅̊​@t sell blco and ago,pls fill free †✆ call ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ or send an email †✆ us, leoscott6@aol.com. 07039227725 or 08155489092

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buy Indomie Noodles As A Distribuctor / Dangote Pledges To Assist FG To Turnaround Nigeria’s Economy / Intercontinental Bank Has Become Useless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.