Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Npower VAIDS/TAX Applicants 2017, - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower VAIDS/TAX Applicants 2017, (25230 Views)

Npower VAIDS / Youwin! Connect List Of Successful Applicants 2017 | Confirm Your Name / Mandela Washington Fellowship - YALI Applicants 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower VAIDS/TAX Applicants 2017, by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 07, 2017
Re: Npower VAIDS/TAX Applicants 2017, by Cksmile(m): 3:07pm On Aug 02, 2017
I heard the second phase has started & invitation for interview has being to selected few.

who has the sms here?
Re: Npower VAIDS/TAX Applicants 2017, by shallom88(m): 1:54pm On Aug 03, 2017
Please oo, I just graduated last July and result is not yet out neither have I done my service (am a graduate of accounting from the university) I applied for Npower-tax and have written the test. Do I have a chance of being selected? Especially when my result is not yet out
Re: Npower VAIDS/TAX Applicants 2017, by bytheyan(f): 9:39pm On Sep 09, 2017
talk2ekpa:

There are so many wrong notions and primitive comments here, that I just so wish I can reply all.

Guys, Nigeria is becoming better already, and we have to believe so, even if it by Faith, and stop making conclusions, especially on issues we are not very sure about. We are the youths, the agent of change, and we need to come to the fact, that except we decides to change this country, things will actually continue the way they are, and the change begins from us, that's when we look at issues with renewed mindset, because for the fact that "that is the way is has been", does not mean it should be like that for ever.

So to correct the notions of the two quoted comments: Please be aware that the said 27 unemployed graduate are "ordinary" volunteers like every other volunteers out there. But they are not 2017 set of volunteers. There are few with matching qualifications from the 2016 sets, but who has not already been selected.

So you see, they went through all the recruitment process just like everyone, and if you or anyone else wants to doubt that, check the screenshot below. That is for me. But I have not registered this year. I registered last year, under Npower Tech Software. But I have BSc in Business Administration, with very serious Grade, which could be the reason for the selection, and of course glory to Jesus.

So please, let stop believing in the old Nigeria... Let stop believing in the old order of things. Let us all, with hope coupled with a renewed mind and seasoned words, believe in the New, Better Nigeria that is free and void of corruptions. Until then, nothing positive will ever happen in this country.

Anyway... To all the new and aspiring volunteers reading through this thread, I wish you best of luck in your career pursuit. The truth is N-power registration this year was not as competitive as it was last year, but 200,000 graduates still made it in, and I just believe you'll make it too. So good luck.

l also applied last yr, could you plz help me? I read busi
Re: Npower VAIDS/TAX Applicants 2017, by bytheyan(f): 9:46pm On Sep 09, 2017
talk2ekpa:

There are so many wrong notions and primitive comments here, that I just so wish I can reply all.

Guys, Nigeria is becoming better already, and we have to believe so, even if it by Faith, and stop making conclusions, especially on issues we are not very sure about. We are the youths, the agent of change, and we need to come to the fact, that except we decides to change this country, things will actually continue the way they are, and the change begins from us, that's when we look at issues with renewed mindset, because for the fact that "that is the way is has been", does not mean it should be like that for ever.

So to correct the notions of the two quoted comments: Please be aware that the said 27 unemployed graduate are "ordinary" volunteers like every other volunteers out there. But they are not 2017 set of volunteers. There are few with matching qualifications from the 2016 sets, but who has not already been selected.

So you see, they went through all the recruitment process just like everyone, and if you or anyone else wants to doubt that, check the screenshot below. That is for me. But I have not registered this year. I registered last year, under Npower Tech Software. But I have BSc in Business Administration, with very serious Grade, which could be the reason for the selection, and of course glory to Jesus.

So please, let stop believing in the old Nigeria... Let stop believing in the old order of things. Let us all, with hope coupled with a renewed mind and seasoned words, believe in the New, Better Nigeria that is free and void of corruptions. Until then, nothing positive will ever happen in this country.

Anyway... To all the new and aspiring volunteers reading through this thread, I wish you best of luck in your career pursuit. The truth is N-power registration this year was not as competitive as it was last year, but 200,000 graduates still made it in, and I just believe you'll make it too. So good luck.

l also applied last yr, this yr the samething, could you plz do me a favour by helping me? I studied business Administration, converted to accounting (ANAN)
Re: Npower VAIDS/TAX Applicants 2017, by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 18, 2017
abdulbaba200:
you are right my brother, but in the real sence i belive they require the services of mass communication graduates since one the aims of the programme is to create awareness among the public.
No they don't
Re: Npower VAIDS/TAX Applicants 2017, by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 10, 2017
abdulbaba200:
N-VAIDS is meant for only Bsc and HND holders,am i right?
Yes
Re: Npower VAIDS/TAX Applicants 2017, by feyijeunso: 8:54pm On Nov 22, 2017
Pls who among those that applied for N Tax that has gotten their name on the pre selection site?
Re: Npower VAIDS/TAX Applicants 2017, by justinc(m): 4:04pm On Nov 27, 2017
no body I know
Re: Npower VAIDS/TAX Applicants 2017, by vicmela(m): 10:21pm On Jun 12, 2018
I was sent a message this night for training next 19th- 22nd June 2018 for N-power Tax. Can someone confirm that for me if he or she got the message?.
Re: Npower VAIDS/TAX Applicants 2017, by akot81(m): 3:21pm On Jun 13, 2018
vicmela:
I was sent a message this night for training next 19th- 22nd June 2018 for N-power Tax. Can someone confirm that for me if he or she got the message?.
Which state are you from? The invitation should be real.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Much Can Solve Your Immediate Problem Now? A Helper Might Just Be Waiting!! / Recruitment Into The Nigerian Intelligence Agency / 52k Bank Job Or 40k Teaching Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.