Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Youwin! Connect List Of Successful Applicants 2017 | Confirm Your Name - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Youwin! Connect List Of Successful Applicants 2017 | Confirm Your Name (2402 Views)

Youwin Connect 2017 Tutorial video Download Links and assessment answers / Key Lessons Before Answering The Youwin Connect Online Assessment Test / Youwin Connect Online Learning Portal Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youwin! Connect List Of Successful Applicants 2017 | Confirm Your Name by Otyemmanuel(m): 9:13pm On Oct 24, 2017
Have You Heard Of The YouWiN! Connect! Did You Apply For YouWiN! Connect 2017?

YouWiN! Connect is a multimedia based relaunch of the YouWiN! programme of the Federal Ministry of Finance. It aims to support young entrepreneurs as they PLAN, START and GROW their businesses, by providing Enterprise Education as well as access to technical and consulting services.

The programme aims to promote entrepreneurship, job creation and wealth via enterprise education for young Nigerians.

The List of Successful Applicants of First Stage of the YouWiN! Connect 2017 Training is out.

See the list of successful applicants below: Click Here To See The Full List
Re: Youwin! Connect List Of Successful Applicants 2017 | Confirm Your Name by Emmyloaded: 9:54pm On Oct 24, 2017
Ok
Re: Youwin! Connect List Of Successful Applicants 2017 | Confirm Your Name by abbaapple: 10:02pm On Oct 24, 2017
Yeah my name is there cheesy
Re: Youwin! Connect List Of Successful Applicants 2017 | Confirm Your Name by Temitope124(m): 11:45pm On Oct 24, 2017
Thank you Jesus my name is out.
Re: Youwin! Connect List Of Successful Applicants 2017 | Confirm Your Name by Loboski: 1:28am On Oct 25, 2017
What to expect from the online training
Re: Youwin! Connect List Of Successful Applicants 2017 | Confirm Your Name by Olanireti(m): 7:17am On Oct 25, 2017
Congrats to everyone that his/her name came out. What's the next plan especially on the online training. Also, what is the criteria for the amount given to individual? I heard it varies depending on the business proposal.

I will like us to have general idea especially from people that have benefited from it before.

Congrats to everyone once again.

Mod should help get this to front page so existing beneficiaries could share their experiences.

2 Likes

Re: Youwin! Connect List Of Successful Applicants 2017 | Confirm Your Name by uzohrome(m): 8:04am On Oct 25, 2017
Front page would be okay, those that have gotten the grant can share ideas. Front page lalasticlala
Re: Youwin! Connect List Of Successful Applicants 2017 | Confirm Your Name by siryomecs: 9:32am On Oct 25, 2017
thanks,
Re: Youwin! Connect List Of Successful Applicants 2017 | Confirm Your Name by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 25, 2017
Thank God.... So what's d next thing
Re: Youwin! Connect List Of Successful Applicants 2017 | Confirm Your Name by duas4real: 12:39pm On Oct 25, 2017
Please who have their sample business plan template?
Re: Youwin! Connect List Of Successful Applicants 2017 | Confirm Your Name by mactoni91(m): 1:50pm On Oct 25, 2017
I got a mail from them but my name ain't on the list. pls what could be wrong?

1 Like

Re: Youwin! Connect List Of Successful Applicants 2017 | Confirm Your Name by abbaapple: 3:37pm On Oct 25, 2017
Lalasticala should move this thread to FP lipsrsealed
Cc

Mynd44
Re: Youwin! Connect List Of Successful Applicants 2017 | Confirm Your Name by OgaCEO(m): 3:44pm On Oct 25, 2017
mactoni91:
I got a mail from them but my name ain't on the list.
pls what could be wrong?

Make sure you are checking the right zone which you filled. IMO is my state of origin while Lagos is my state of residency which is what I filled, my name is in Lagos list (southwest)
Re: Youwin! Connect List Of Successful Applicants 2017 | Confirm Your Name by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 25, 2017
abbaapple:
Yeah my name is there cheesy

Pls Bro, I Can't Remember What I Applied For. Any Help?
Re: Youwin! Connect List Of Successful Applicants 2017 | Confirm Your Name by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 25, 2017
Metrobaba:

Pls Bro, I Can't Remember What I Applied For. Any Help?
You applied for Senior Property Officer I.. Walahi, the job wahala don format ya head.
Re: Youwin! Connect List Of Successful Applicants 2017 | Confirm Your Name by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 25, 2017
OrangeDream:
You applied for Senior Property Officer I.. Walahi, the job wahala don format ya head.

grin grin

The Effect Of The System (Nigeria) No Dey Touch You Abi?
Re: Youwin! Connect List Of Successful Applicants 2017 | Confirm Your Name by mactoni91(m): 7:56pm On Oct 25, 2017
OgaCEO:

Make sure you are checking the right zone which you filled. IMO is my state of origin while Lagos is my state of residency which is what I filled, my name is in Lagos list (southwest)
Thanks...
I Saw mine in Lagos
Re: Youwin! Connect List Of Successful Applicants 2017 | Confirm Your Name by abbaapple: 8:43pm On Oct 25, 2017
Is lalasticala under hibernation
Re: Youwin! Connect List Of Successful Applicants 2017 | Confirm Your Name by professional100: 1:15pm On Dec 08, 2017
If you have t

(1) (Reply)

I Am Frustrated And Need Help / United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) Graduate Programme 2020 / I Need A Weekend Job Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.