Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,544 members, 7,819,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Please, What's (y)Our Belief Or Opinion About The Man "OLUMBA OLUMBA" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please, What's (y)Our Belief Or Opinion About The Man "OLUMBA OLUMBA" (575 Views)

Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ / Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo / Is Atheism A Belief Or Lack Of Belief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, What's (y)Our Belief Or Opinion About The Man "OLUMBA OLUMBA" by Nobody: 1:42am On Jun 18, 2017
Seriously, I want to know. I've only listened to one of his sermons and I think it's ok because he talked about righeousness(according to the way I got his message). Though, I think this man has gone far by calling himself the "GODHEAD", the "King of Kings and Lord of Lords", you know, all those names Belonging to Jesus Christ. And when his followers worship, it's as though he is the one they worship. And jesus tells us in the signs of the time(endtimes) that "false christ shall arise and shew great signs and wonder and if possible deceive the very elect." I also got an information on his channel about him on a "did you know?" thing on how at a tender age he did signs and wonders like restoring the sight of an old lady, raising a dead girl back to life etc.
I'm not bringing this man to a bad light but I just want to get opinions from people and peharps those who follow him too?!. What ya take..
Re: Please, What's (y)Our Belief Or Opinion About The Man "OLUMBA OLUMBA" by nairalandbuzz(m): 2:05am On Jun 18, 2017
Secret cult...

In the end days, demons will show themselves as the angel of light as their kingpin did during the time of Job. So I advice you to know God personally and let the Holy Spirit teach you how to understand His word or buy God's plan for man by finis dake
and study at home till u are satisfied before going to a church.
Re: Please, What's (y)Our Belief Or Opinion About The Man "OLUMBA OLUMBA" by orunto27: 4:28pm On Jun 18, 2017
What's the meaning of OLUMBA? And what language?
Re: Please, What's (y)Our Belief Or Opinion About The Man "OLUMBA OLUMBA" by Nobody: 12:03am On Jun 19, 2017
orunto27:
What's the meaning of OLUMBA? And what language?
it's a name of a reverend father. probably igbo langauuge. He owns the Starcross channel.
Re: Please, What's (y)Our Belief Or Opinion About The Man "OLUMBA OLUMBA" by orunto27: 6:14am On Jun 21, 2017
Jhaytee4all:
it's a name of a reverend father. probably igbo langauuge. He owns the Starcross channel.

let's compare him and TB Joshua on contribution to National Income, GDP and Nigerian Foreign Reserve.
Re: Please, What's (y)Our Belief Or Opinion About The Man "OLUMBA OLUMBA" by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 24, 2017
orunto27:

let's compare him and TB Joshua on contribution to National Income, GDP and Nigerian Foreign Reserve.
make una leave this poor man alone na. But T.b joshua is infact a cheerful giver. I don't think he should be compared with olumba. I mean his church (tb joshua) has done a lot to the society, home and beyond.

1 Like

Re: Please, What's (y)Our Belief Or Opinion About The Man "OLUMBA OLUMBA" by orunto27: 5:13am On Jun 25, 2017
So TBJ I value. OO I don't want.

(1) (Reply)

What Part Of The Bible Do You Think Is Most Gruesome, Violent,and Ridiculous / What Is The Relationship Between Salvation And Forgiveness? / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 03/07/17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.