Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,586 members, 7,958,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:47 AM

3 Ways The Internet Will Change Our Lifestyle In Nigeria - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 3 Ways The Internet Will Change Our Lifestyle In Nigeria (13602 Views)

The Internet Will Be Shutting Down In The Next 48hours / Top 10 Android Apps By Nigerians That Will Change Your Life / 6 Future Smartphone Features That Will Change Everything (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Ways The Internet Will Change Our Lifestyle In Nigeria by NaijaTechGuy(m): 8:03am On Jun 18, 2017
smartty68:
Biko Bro abeg no forget say na Naija we dey, imagine when you issue command and NEPA come take light ni.

Imaging the number 2 option sef, e fit cause fatal damage to properties because Naija home settings the be like small kiosk shop.

I fit manage the number 3 option sha, na to buy red, blue bulbs take decorate the house like beer parlour when Bae showgrin

This things would only make sense in Nigeria when there's uninterrupted power suppy and good network receptions...

Imagine say na Glo you use issue command and the device would be like "Ogar abeg I no understand you, please try again or contact your village people for good network. Thank you"

Nice info

Good morning NaijaTechGuy
grin grin.. Good morning bro
Re: 3 Ways The Internet Will Change Our Lifestyle In Nigeria by Primehomesng: 8:05am On Jun 18, 2017
Live a smarter life with smart homes
Re: 3 Ways The Internet Will Change Our Lifestyle In Nigeria by SlideTrendsBlog(f): 8:05am On Jun 18, 2017
Re: 3 Ways The Internet Will Change Our Lifestyle In Nigeria by chukslawrence(m): 8:15am On Jun 18, 2017
Ikorodu and bad sha.... Reping old
Re: 3 Ways The Internet Will Change Our Lifestyle In Nigeria by marooh: 8:45am On Jun 18, 2017
We will soon have smart cockroach so that amazon iOT can kill cockroach and rat grin grin grin grin
Re: 3 Ways The Internet Will Change Our Lifestyle In Nigeria by Muyiii(m): 8:52am On Jun 18, 2017
@OP like someone rightly pointed out earlier, it seems you've forgotten this is Nigeria. Even if you integrate these technologies, they're still lots of bottlenecks that will hinder the user(s) from exploring the full potentials and benefits of these innovations. Nigeria is not there yet and I ever doubt we would with such mediocres in power. All the same nice write up.
Re: 3 Ways The Internet Will Change Our Lifestyle In Nigeria by techlorddsblog: 9:00am On Jun 18, 2017
When you read the whole post and you remember that you're still in NIGERIA

Re: 3 Ways The Internet Will Change Our Lifestyle In Nigeria by judgedredd22(m): 9:07am On Jun 18, 2017
techlorddsblog:
When you read the whole post and you remember that you're still in NIGERIA

Re: 3 Ways The Internet Will Change Our Lifestyle In Nigeria by akinjuly77(m): 9:31am On Jun 18, 2017
I love investing on thee Internet here at Climaxbox
Re: 3 Ways The Internet Will Change Our Lifestyle In Nigeria by austinereds(m): 11:24am On Jun 18, 2017
I can't lie. Naijatechguy awesome research. it's a great way forward. more money for technicians. slowly Machines are sweeping humans from the work-force. Nice write up.
Re: 3 Ways The Internet Will Change Our Lifestyle In Nigeria by Dandsome: 11:32am On Jun 18, 2017
Home security is very important
Re: 3 Ways The Internet Will Change Our Lifestyle In Nigeria by HDee(m): 11:44am On Jun 18, 2017
Well, the list is endless, from smart locks, fingerprint door locks, Rf id locks, smoke sensors, heat sensors, gas leaks sensors, temp sensors, smart water pump regulators, and so much more, all these can work fine in Nigeria.

With solar power and inverters, its the next big thing.
Re: 3 Ways The Internet Will Change Our Lifestyle In Nigeria by HDee(m): 12:01pm On Jun 18, 2017
Some of these techs are currently being implemented here in Nigeria, Mechanized commercial livestock farming facilities make use of these techs to monitor their produce, for example, in a poultry section, an infrared sensor and receiver can be used to monitor and control the number of chicken produce to be sold per day and make sure it doesn't exceed the specified number.

Even in petroleum stations, ultrasonic sensors are used to monitor the level of fuel in tankers transporting fuel from the NNPC Or to other branches, and send logs of messages through any IoT device to a monitoring base, this measure is taken to rid fuel theft amongst tanker drivers to some extent during transportation. And so many more..
Re: 3 Ways The Internet Will Change Our Lifestyle In Nigeria by salesforce: 2:10pm On Jun 18, 2017
Ok
Re: 3 Ways The Internet Will Change Our Lifestyle In Nigeria by NaijaTechGuy(m): 2:30pm On Jun 18, 2017
marooh:
We will soon have smart cockroach so that amazon iOT can kill cockroach and rat grin grin grin grin
lol grin
Re: 3 Ways The Internet Will Change Our Lifestyle In Nigeria by Ijobaorun(m): 3:39pm On Jun 18, 2017
Nigerians, please rise and react swiftly to this challenge

Hello house, Happy Father's Day. Please, I don't know if this is the appropriate forum to being this topic but I know that the moderator will help me take it to front page. Ladoke Akintola University is about to 'die' if nothing drastic is taking into consideration.
Someone told me today that there are about 30 courses due for accreditation and NUC has shifted the process three times. They have given then last chance to be September, 2017.
If nothing happens then, the school will be back to square one as they will have to start all over. What becomes of the students and the lecturers? I learnt a department is now left with only one lecturer as others have gone to various private institutions.
Ladokites in the house and our well wishers, please rise to this challenge so that the future of the one time best state university in Nigeria will not be in jeopardy.
Do everything in your capacity either prayer, raining fire on her enemies, telling whosoever could be of help, using social media etc to save this great Institution.
Thanks.
O. A. A
Re: 3 Ways The Internet Will Change Our Lifestyle In Nigeria by Muyiii(m): 4:21pm On Jun 18, 2017
Ijobaorun:
Nigerians, please rise and react swiftly to this challenge

Hello house, Happy Father's Day. Please, I don't know if this is the appropriate forum to being this topic but I know that the moderator will help me take it to front page. Ladoke Akintola University is about to 'die' if nothing drastic is taking into consideration.
Someone told me today that there are about 30 courses due for accreditation and NUC has shifted the process three times. They have given then last chance to be September, 2017.
If nothing happens then, the school will be back to square one as they will have to start all over. What becomes of the students and the lecturers? I learnt a department is now left with only one lecturer as others have gone to various private institutions.
Ladokites in the house and our well wishers, please rise to this challenge so that the future of the one time best state university in Nigeria will not be in jeopardy.
Do everything in your capacity either prayer, raining fire on her enemies, telling whosoever could be of help, using social media etc to save this great Institution.
Thanks.
O. A. A

I understand your concerns and I really do feel for the students of the institution as they are the ones at the receiving end. The federal and state government owe these lecturers months of unpaid wages and these private institutions are willing to pay them, especially the the ones with PhDs. It's quite funny though, because both the private and public tertiary institutions are not even up to standards expected of them. Non of our institutions have state-of-the -art teaching and learning facilities. Poor infrastructures and management, even most these lecturers are not worthy to teach at a higher learning institution. Truth is no one cares, and the youths are rather interested in unproductive endeavors. How many comments can u find on this section of nairaland compared to others.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!!!! I Cant Remember My Mtn Share N Sell Pin / Uc Cloud Will Be Suspended Soon / please help! jumia want me to pay before delivery.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.