Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,064 members, 7,852,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:43 PM

What's The Most Striking Testimony You Have Ever Heard? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's The Most Striking Testimony You Have Ever Heard? (15152 Views)

What Is The Weirdest Testimony You Heard This Year? / What Is The Funniest And Most Unnecessary Testimony You Have Heard In Church. / What Is The Weirdest Testimony You Have Ever Listened To In Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: What's The Most Striking Testimony You Have Ever Heard? by Martinez19(m): 1:07pm On Jun 19, 2017
ikechizoba:
There was this man in my church,whose mentally challenged brother got missing @lbadan,for months,they looked for him but couldn't find him.
One day,a cousin to this man,boarded a vehicle from lbadan to calabar to visit him.Then along the way, the driver took a different route, which was quite strange to his cousin, he started panicking and asked the driver to drop him,thinking they were kidnappers, him and the driver started exchanging words till the other passengers intervene,then he was dropped at one junction along the way. Then he turned back to look for who to ask for direction on how to go back to Ibadan,whole and behold, he saw his missing mentally challenged cousin, sitting by the roadside with a begger,he was speechless, so all this while,God was leading him to his cousin, that was why he made the driver to take that route that day,and also made the driver to drop him at that particular junction after refusing to,he broke down in tears as the begger narrated how he found his cousin and has been feeding him for the past two months,this God is just too much
coincidence is a powerful thing.
Re: What's The Most Striking Testimony You Have Ever Heard? by ronaldbecky(m): 9:49am On Apr 29, 2018
Wildngent:
There is a Father who meddles in the affairs of men believe it or not. I had been out of job for years and one day I broke down crying to God. Unexpectedly, I was invited for an interview that I put in application 5years prior to that time. Exactly what I prepared for was asked and I got the job. Cheers to the folks that exercise Rev 12:11
.very nice..this is wat i call a testimony...not d 1 dat got a job for interview dat he or she didnt apply for...thanz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Our Daily Manna For 2022 / UK-Based Church, Envoy Nation, Celebrates Nigeria At 63 / How To "Rule Thou In The Midst Of Your Enemies"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.