Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,870 members, 7,813,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

Our Daily Manna For 2022 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Our Daily Manna For 2022 (14970 Views)

Our Daily Manna For 2023 / Our Daily Manna For 2021 / Our Daily Manna For Jan. 9 : Topic - Men/women Shall Dance With Me This Year! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 8:43am On Jan 01, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: IT’S NEVER TOO LATE: YOUR BEST YEARS ARE AHEAD!

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
LUKE 1: 5-18

5 There was in the days of Herod, the king of Judaea, a certain priest named Zacharias, of the course of Abia: and his wife was of the daughters of Aaron, and her name was Elisabeth.

6 And they were both righteous before God, walking in all the commandments and ordinances of the Lord blameless.

7 And they had no child, because that Elisabeth was barren, and they both were now well stricken in years.

8 And it came to pass, that while he executed the priest’s office before God in the order of his course.

9 According to the custom of the priest’s office, his lot was to burn incense when he went into the temple of the Lord.

10 And the whole multitude of the people were praying without at the time of incense.

11 And there appeared unto him an angel of the Lord standing on the right side of the altar of incense.

12 And when Zacharias saw him, he was troubled, and fear fell upon him.

13 But the angel said unto him, Fear not, Zacharias: for thy prayer is heard; and thy wife Elisabeth shall bear thee a son, and thou shalt call his name John.

14 And thou shalt have joy and gladness; and many shall rejoice at his birth.

15 For he shall be great in the sight of the Lord, and shall drink neither wine nor strong drink; and he shall be filled with the Holy Ghost, even from his mother’s womb.

16 And many of the children of Israel shall he turn to the Lord their God.

17 And he shall go before him in the spirit and power of Elias, to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the disobedient to the wisdom of the just; to make ready a people prepared for the Lord.

18 And Zacharias said unto the angel, Whereby shall I know this? for I am an old man, and my wife well stricken in years.

Welcome to 2022; your year of DIVINE SURPRISE! A well-researched study published in 2018 in the New English Journal of Medicine, number 70,389 is our emphasis today. This medical journal which is over 200 years old, is a weekly report that publishes medical reviews and new medical researchers. From it, we got this: An extensive study in United States of America found that the most productive age in human life is between 60-70 years of age. The 2nd most productive stage of the human being is from 70-80 years of age. The 3rd most productive stage is from 50-60 years of age. The average age of Nobel Prize winners is 62 years old. The average age of the presidents of prominent companies in the world is 63 years. The average age of pastors of the 100 largest churches in the United States is 71 years.
The average age of Popes is 76 years. These tell us in a way “that it has been determined that the best years of your life are between 60 and 80 years,” according to the journal. It then concluded that at about the age of 60, you reach the top of your potential, and this continues into your 80s. Wow! Wow! Wow! Age can never be a barrier to your destiny throne! From today’s devotional, the reason Zacharias doubted the message of angel Gabriel was his advanced age and that of his wife. He asked the angel, “Whereby shall I know this for I am an old man, and my wife well stricken in years” (Verse 18). Are you like Zacharias? Do you think you are too old to marry and raise children of your own? Do you think you can no longer make a success of this life? The answer is simple: It is still possible; it is NEVER too late yet. In most climes, people in public service retire at 60, but the journal we looked at today says at 60 you are just starting; your best years are yet to come. Don’t give up; Never write yourself off. Hear Kevin Leman; “It is never too late to start, whether you’re 20, 40, 60 or 80”. And C.S. Lewis added “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” In this year 2022, remember this daily: It is never too late: your best years still lie ahead of you. Shalom! Pray seriously now!

PRAYER POINTS: Take song 1: Tis so sweet to trust...

1 ‘Tis so sweet to trust in Jesus,
and to take him at his word;
just to rest upon his promise,
and to know, “Thus saith the Lord.”

Refrain:
Jesus, Jesus, how I trust him!
How I’ve proved him o’er and o’er!
Jesus, Jesus, precious Jesus!
O for grace to trust him more!

2 O how sweet to trust in Jesus,
just to trust his cleansing blood;
and in simple faith to plunge me
neath the healing, cleansing flood! [Refrain]

3 Yes, ’tis sweet to trust in Jesus,
just from sin and self to cease;
just from Jesus simply taking
life and rest, and joy and peace. [Refrain]

ODM 2022 PRAYER POINTS

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Father, ANCIENT OF DAYS, It is NEVER too late with You!
3. By Your grace, I shall get to where You have destined for my life in Jesus name. Lord, change the story of my life!
4. Oh Lord, help me to recover my lost years in Jesus name.
5. Pray about today as led now. Start cutting down your food in- take now.

3 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 7:37am On Jan 02, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: JOHN NEWTON: FROM THE STORM TO AMAZING GRACE!

BASIC SCRIPTURES:
2 CORINTHIANS 12:9;

9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

1 CORINTHIANS 15: 1-10

1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

5 And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve:

6 After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep.

7 After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles.

8 And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time.

9 For I am the least of the apostles, that am not meet to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God.

10 But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.

Many years ago, John Newton was a slave trader. He trafficked thousands of men, However, in 1748, in one of his numerous journeys, A VIOLENT STORM threatened to sink his ship. He tell to his knees and prayed to God for mercy. It was that night that John Newton came to his senses that there was indeed a living God who hears and answers prayers – Even for the worst of men. Over time, Newton repented completely, then became a preacher and writer of hymns. In 1772. he wrote a hymn called, “Faith Review and Expectation,” a song that became known worldwide popularly as “AMAZING GRACE” has become perhaps the most popular song in history a song that with a few notes has become a song that inspires hope in the wake of tragedy, lifts the heads of the hopeless and softens the heart of the hardened, Amazing Grace was sung by both sides of the American Civil War and was used as a requiem by the Cherokee Indians, Civil rights protesters sang it during freedom marches, And on the unforgettable day August 23 1963 when Dr. King Jnr. gave his great, “I HAVE A DREAM SPEECH” in Washington DC, AMAZING GRACE rang out! When Nelson Mandela was released from prison, it was sung. And when the Berlin Wall came crumbling down on November 9″ 1989, it was sung! It has been repeated many times to comfort a mourning world. Grace has the power to reform, right the wrongs, and turn a man who once traded slaves into one who fought for their freedom, Part of the song ends thus: “Through many dangers, toils and snares, we have already come; ‘Tis grace that brought us safe thus far and grace will lead us home.” The Holy Spirit wants you to know that THE GRACE OF GOD WILL SURPRISE YOU FOR GOOD this year! In every STORM or juncture of pain, confusion, and despair, look to that grace! You will never end in shame! Pray seriously now!

GET YOUR “WAR AGAINST HAMAN – 17” BOOKLET NOW! Get your copy now as we prepare to start the 21-day worldwide fast (January 8th-28th). It contains all the fasting prayer points! GET YOUR COPY NOW!

TONIGHT 8PM-OPERATION-SETTLE-YOUR-WEEK WITH GOD Via FACEBOOK LIVE ourdaillymannaworldwide .

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of adoration as led.

2. God will never lead me to where His grace cannot keep me! 2022 is my year of unstoppable divine surprise! Lord, pour Your FRESH GRACE upon all I do in Jesus name.
3. Lord, You are STRONG; Your grace is sufficient for me in 2022!
4. Lord, use every challenge in my life, family and ministry to take me to my appointed destiny place. I refuse to QUIT TRUSTING YOU! NEVER!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 7:26am On Jan 03, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: JOHN NEWTON – AMAZING GRACE – 2

BASIC SCRIPTURE: ESTHER 6: 1-14

1 On that night could not the king sleep, and he commanded to bring the book of records of the chronicles; and they were read before the king.

2 And it was found written, that Mordecai had told of Bigthana and Teresh, two of the king’s chamberlains, the keepers of the door, who sought to lay hand on the king Ahasuerus.

3 And the king said, What honour and dignity hath been done to Mordecai for this? Then said the king’s servants that ministered unto him, There is nothing done for him.

4 And the king said, Who is in the court? Now Haman was come into the outward court of the king’s house, to speak unto the king to hang Mordecai on the gallows that he had prepared for him.

5 And the king’s servants said unto him, Behold, Haman standeth in the court. And the king said, Let him come in.

6 So Haman came in. And the king said unto him, What shall be done unto the man whom the king delighteth to honour? Now Haman thought in his heart, To whom would the king delight to do honour more than to myself?

7 And Haman answered the king, For the man whom the king delighteth to honour.

8 Let the royal apparel be brought which the king useth to wear, and the horse that the king rideth upon, and the crown royal which is set upon his head:

9 And let this apparel and horse be delivered to the hand of one of the king’s most noble princes, that they may array the man withal whom the king delighteth to honour, and bring him on horseback through the street of the city, and proclaim before him, Thus shall it be done to the man whom the king delighteth to honour.

10 Then the king said to Haman, Make haste, and take the apparel and the horse, as thou hast said, and do even so to Mordecai the Jew, that sitteth at the king’s gate: let nothing fail of all that thou hast spoken.

11 Then took Haman the apparel and the horse, and arrayed Mordecai, and brought him on horseback through the street of the city, and proclaimed before him, Thus shall it be done unto the man whom the king delighteth to honour.

12 And Mordecai came again to the king’s gate. But Haman hasted to his house mourning, and having his head covered.

13 And Haman told Zeresh his wife and all his friends every thing that had befallen him. Then said his wise men and Zeresh his wife unto him, If Mordecai be of the seed of the Jews, before whom thou hast begun to fall, thou shalt not prevail against him, but shalt surely fall before him.

14 And while they were yet talking with him, came the king’s chamberlains, and hasted to bring Haman unto the banquet that Esther had prepared.

Never forget that it was A STORM, a crisis at SEA that produced one of the most wonderful and inspirational songs in all human history – AMAZING GRACE, written by a former slave master. ISAAC NEWTON! In this year 2022, learn from that when your road looks rough and darkness seems to cover the FACE OF GOD, always remember that: “Life is at its best when everything has fallen out of place, and you decide that you’re going to light to get them right, not when everything is going your way and everyone is praising you” (Thisuri Wanniarachchi). GREAT THINGS ARE BORN OUT OF GREAT STRUGGLES! “The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy” (Martin Luther King, Jr.). God often uses battles/challenges/difficulties as His RAW MATERIAL TO TAKE US FROM THE PRISON TO THE PALACE! God uses the “HUMANS” of this world (your haters) to catapult your star to your appointed, divine, exalted Promised LAND! Ask MORDECAI! It is pain that leads to gain! So why are you depressed? Have you forgotten that HE IS THE GOD THAT CHANGETH NOT? The Holy Ghost is showing me that 2022 is your year despite any storm! Hear Bob Riley: “Hard times don’t create heroes. It is during the hard times when the ‘hero’ within us is revealed.” Then Lailah Gifty Akita penned: “Hard times lifts the seeking souls to higher spiritual realms.” Catch this from the great Albert Einstein: “In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity.” Did you get that? Stop pitying yourself or envying others! Your season will come! Close with Gail Sheehy: “To be tested is good. The challenged life may be the best therapist.” Wow! Yes! The challenged life is the best therapist! Never, ever, quit! Something great is about to happen! Hold on, trust God and hold out! (Don’t enjoy these daily divine capsules alone! Give out copies of this booklet this week)!

TO SAVE THIS ODM VISION, PLEASE SEE PAGE 33 FOR A SLIGHT PRICE INCREASE NOTICE! CLICK HERE

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3: Blessed assurance…

1 Blessed assurance, Jesus is mine!
Oh, what a foretaste of glory divine!
Heir of salvation, purchase of God,
born of his Spirit, washed in his blood.

Refrain:
This is my story, this is my song,
praising my Savior all the day long.

2 Perfect communion, perfect delight,
visions of rapture now burst on my sight.
Angels descending bring from above
echoes of mercy, whispers of love. [Refrain]

3 Perfect submission, all is at rest.
I in my Savior am happy and bless’d,
watching and waiting, looking above,
filled with his goodness, lost in his love. [Refrain]

PRAYERS

2. God will never lead me to where His grace cannot keep me! 2022 is my year of unstoppable divine surprise!
3. “The challenged life may be the best therapist.” Lord, I am weak, You are STRONG; Your grace is sufficient for me in 2022!
In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity! 4. Lord, open my eyes to see new opportunities in every challenge this year! WEEPING QUITTING, SELF-PITY, SECRET ANGER AGAINST GOD are not options this year! Satan, you are a liar forever!
5. Pray in Tongues as led today now. Speak great things to your destiny!
6. Pray about today as led!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 7:17am On Jan 04, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC FOR TODAY: MAKE ROOM FOR WHAT IS COMING – 1

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
JOEL 2: 1 – 9

2) V 1Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the Lord cometh, for it is nigh at hand;

2 A day of darkness and of gloominess, a day of clouds and of thick darkness, as the morning spread upon the mountains: a great people and a strong; there hath not been ever the like, neither shall be any more after it, even to the years of many generations.

3 A fire devoureth before them; and behind them a flame burneth: the land is as the garden of Eden before them, and behind them a desolate wilderness; yea, and nothing shall escape them.

4 The appearance of them is as the appearance of horses; and as horsemen, so shall they run.

5 Like the noise of chariots on the tops of mountains shall they leap, like the noise of a flame of fire that devoureth the stubble, as a strong people set in battle array.

6 Before their face the people shall be much pained: all faces shall gather blackness.

7 They shall run like mighty men; they shall climb the wall like men of war; and they shall march every one on his ways, and they shall not break their ranks:

8 Neither shall one thrust another; they shall walk every one in his path: and when they fall upon the sword, they shall not be wounded.

9 They shall run to and fro in the city; they shall run upon the wall, they shall climb up upon the houses; they shall enter in at the windows like a thief.

In this New Year of DIVINE SURPRISE, many are making NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS (making efforts to forget the past), but millions are glued to their past because they feel GOD HAS FAILED THEM! Yes! Millions are entangled in the chains of their past losses, delay or disappointments, etc. But hear what the LORD is saying to you right now: “If you lost it, it’s because you are meant to find something better! TRUST ME! LET GO and make room for what is coming.” Hear John Scully: “The future belongs to those who see possibilities before they become obvious.” No matter what has not manifested in your life or ministry, never forget Joel 2:8 – “Neither shall one thrust another, they shall walk every one in his path: and when they fall upon the sword, they shall not be wounded.” They shall walk every one in his path! That means your life’s pathway and that of others are DIFFERENT! DO NOT COMPARE YOURSELF TO OTHERS THIS YEAR! God has a plan for your PATHWAY! Envy nobody because your season is not their season! Your testimony shall appear as a thief in the night DIVINE SURPRISE! Wait for it, for it shall surely come! Your last bus-stop will be the RAINBOW! For indeed, all men shall know that THIS IS YOUR YEAR! Hold on and hold out because he that believeth shall not MAKE TASTE (Isaiah 28:16). Peace!

If this booklet is blessing you, give out at least 7 copies and I shall send you 7 prayer points on: “MY BLESSINGS SHALL COME AS A THIEF IN THE NIGHT.” after you have given 7 copies out, send a Message >>> Whatsapp +234 903 264 8292 or e-mail: orderodm@gmail.com

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3: Blessed assurance.

Refrain:

2022 ODM AFTERNOON PRAYER POINTS CLICK HERE

2. I decree and declare: My blessings shall come as a thief in the night! It shall SURPRISE ALL! It will shock all! My enemies will be ashamed! I shall dance in it and rejoice in my God in Jesus’ name. This is my year! Pray in Tongues now!
3. I refuse to envy others! I refuse to pity myself or my SPEED! I shall be the envy of many because of the anointing of the Holy Ghost in this year 2022.
4. I shall make room for my greater tomorrow. This 2022 fast shall be my BREAKING FORTH LADDER! So help me God!
5. Lord, change the rules for my sake! Baptize me with DIVINE SURPRISE all the way this year! (Pray it seriously till you have peace to stop).
6. Pray about today as led and any other issue(s) affecting your peace!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 6:24am On Jan 05, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: MAKE ROOM FOR WHAT IS COMING-2

BASIC SCRIPTURE: PHILIPPIANS 3: 9-14

9 And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:

10 That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;

11 If by any means I might attain unto the resurrection of the dead.

12 Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect: but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Christ Jesus.

13 Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,

14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

Paul said this in Vs. 13 “Brethren… this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before.” No matter what you have lost, no matter what was delayed, no matter who falsely accused you, no matter the multitude of your mockers, never forget that YOU MUST FORGET THE PAST AND MAKE ROOM FOR WHAT IS COMING AHEAD! Yes! I see greater things coming! God allowed some things to happen because they had to go! God allowed some things to happen in order for THE BEST TO COME! Yea! God allowed some things to happen because GREAT RESTORATION RAIN IS ABOUT TO POUR FORTH! THE DELAYED WINE IS ALWAYS THE BEST WINE! You serve a God that is STRONG to execute His WORD! He will not lie to JACOB and He will not lie to you! The LORD will shake away that THORN FROM YOUR FLESH! It is not forever! Yea! The LORD shall blow the trumpet in ZION concerning your due season to manifest! Just TRUST HIM! In 2022, the LORD will give you THE RAIN – the former and the latter rain combined! Yes! This RAIN brings lost opportunities (former rain) and opens new opportunities (latter rain). Close with Joel 2: 25-26 – “And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpillar, and the palmerworm, My great army which I sent among you. And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God…” Never forget. “If you lost it, it’s because you are meant to find something better!” TRUST Him! LET GO OF THE PAST and make room for what is coming! This is your year! Shout 7 “amen” and 7 “halleluiahs!”

Online – “MORNING FIRE WITH BISHOP CHRIS” is Today 6am (Nigeria Time) Start praying, “PRAYERS JUST BEFORE ANY FASTING PROGRAMME” ON PAGE 107 OF “WAR AGAINST HAMAN- 17” from today! This is your year! Daily Manna 5 January 2022

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: Onward Christian soldiers…

Onward, Christian soldiers,
marching as to war,
With the cross of Jesus
going on before!
Christ, the royal Master,
leads against the foe;
Forward into battle,
see his banner go!

Refrain:
marching as to war,
With the cross of Jesus
going on before!

2 At the sign of triumph
Satan’s host doth flee;
On, then, Christian soldiers,
on to victory!
Hell’s foundations quiver
at the shout of praise;
Brothers, lift your voices,
loud your anthems raise! [Refrain]

3 Like a mighty army
moves the church of God;
Brothers, we are treading
where the saints have trod;
We are not divided;
all one body we,
One in hope and doctrine,
one in charity. [Refrain]

4 Onward, then, ye people,
join our happy throng,
Blend with ours your voices
in the triumph song;
Glory, laud, and honor,
unto Christ the King;
This thro’ countless ages
men and angels sing. [Refrain]

2. LORD GOD, GIVE NOT THINE HERITAGE TO REPROACH! Blow the trumpet of my divine surprise this year in Jesus name (Pray it seriously till you have peace to stop).
3. LORD, let not men ask me: “WHERE IS YOUR GOD?” this year in Jesus name.
4. Lord, RESTORE! RESTORE! And RESTORE again and again that which was lost or eaten by the satanic cankerworms, locusts/caterpillars in Jesus name.
5. Ask for the grace to start and finish the 21-day fast of this year starting next week.
6.;Lord, change the rules for my sake! Baptize me with DIVINE SURPRISE! SINGLE ME OUT FROM MY CROWD FOR GOOD this year (Pray it seriously till you have peace to stop).

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 7:48am On Jan 06, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE SECRET OF 2022 – REPAIR YOUR PRAYER ALTAR

BASIC SCRIPTURES: MATTHEW 11: 12;

12 And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.

LUKE 22: 39 – 46

39 And he came out, and went, as he was wont, to the mount of Olives; and his disciples also followed him.

40 And when he was at the place, he said unto them, Pray that ye enter not into temptation.

41 And he was withdrawn from them about a stone’s cast, and kneeled down, and prayed,

42 Saying, Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done.

43 And there appeared an angel unto him from heaven, strengthening him.

44 And being in an agony he prayed more earnestly: and his sweat was as it were great drops of blood falling down to the ground.

45 And when he rose up from prayer, and was come to his disciples, he found them sleeping for sorrow.

46 And said unto them, Why sleep ye? rise and pray, lest ye enter into temptation.

In this early year, meditate on the gift of prayer and share with others who need to experience the power of prayer in their lives as you give out copies of this devotional today/this week! Don’t leave the children out! Prayer is their future! I remember the late Billy Graham –

“We are to pray in times of adversity, lest we become faithless and unbelieving. We are to pray in times of prosperity, lest we become boastful and proud. We are to pray in times of danger, lest we become fearful and doubting. We are to pray in times of security, lest we become self-sufficient.”

He was indirectly saying in my own words: PRAY ALWAYS! PRAY WITHOUT CEASING! START THE YEAR WITH PRAYER, RUN THE YEAR DAILY WITH PRAYER AS A CAR RUNS ON ENGINE OIL and END THE YEAR WITH PRAYER! Hear also Martin Luther: “To be a Christian without prayer is no more possible than to be alive without breathing.” Elisabeth Elliot opined: “Prayer lays hold of God’s plan and becomes the link between His will and its accomplishment on earth. Amazing things happen, and we are given the privilege of being the channels of the Holy Spirit’s prayer.” Indeed, in this year 2022, AMAZING THINGS WILL HAPPÈN FOR GOOD TO YOU- just keep in touch with the THRONE OF GRACE THAT RULES THE universe! Always remember that PRAYER MOVES THE Hand that moves the world! Pray now and get ready for the upcoming 21-day fast! Get your “WAR AGAINST HAMAN – 17” booklet now and push SLEEP from your eyes! Take your blessings this year by FORCE! NEW 404 PRAYERS – “The prayer offered to God in the morning during your quiet time is the key that unlocks the door of the day. Any athlete knows that it is the start that ensures a good finish.” (Adrian Rogers). No wonder Jesus is called the Morning Star in 2 Peter 1:19.Our Daily Manna 6 January 2022

Start praying “PRAYERS JUST BEFORE ANY FASTING PROGRAMME” ON PAGE 107 OF “WAR AGAINST HAMAN- 17” from today! No more stories without results.

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: Tis so sweet to trust…..

Refrain:

PRAYER POINTS

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led.
2. I arise today and declare that prayer shall be my air and food this year!
3. I scatter any plan to keep me from praying in Jesus name.
4. Any gang-up to keep me from the upcoming fasting program; SCATTER! SCATTER! SCATTER now in Jesus name.
5. I shall be called a PRAYER WARRIOR this year! I reject procrastination and laziness in prayer or fasting! The violent take it by force!
6. Satan, you cannot chain me down via SLEEP, FOOD, SOCIAL MEDIA, TELEPHONE, FRIENDS, MEETINGS, this year! I take a new PRAYER FIRE by force in Jesus name.
7. Ask for the grace to start and finish the upcoming 21-day fast in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 6:47am On Jan 07, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE SECRET OF EARLY CONFRONTATION!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: EXODUS 8: 20- 30

20 And the Lord said unto Moses, Rise up early in the morning, and stand before Pharaoh; lo, he cometh forth to the water; and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord, Let my people go, that they may serve me.

21 Else, if thou wilt not let my people go, behold, I will send swarms of flies upon thee, and upon thy servants, and upon thy people, and into thy houses: and the houses of the Egyptians shall be full of swarms of flies, and also the ground whereon they are.

22 And I will sever in that day the land of Goshen, in which my people dwell, that no swarms of flies shall be there; to the end thou mayest know that I am the Lord in the midst of the earth.

23 And I will put a division between my people and thy people: to morrow shall this sign be.

24 And the Lord did so; and there came a grievous swarm of flies into the house of Pharaoh, and into his servants’ houses, and into all the land of Egypt: the land was corrupted by reason of the swarm of flies.

25 And Pharaoh called for Moses and for Aaron, and said, Go ye, sacrifice to your God in the land.

26 And Moses said, It is not meet so to do; for we shall sacrifice the abomination of the Egyptians to the Lord our God: lo, shall we sacrifice the abomination of the Egyptians before their eyes, and will they not stone us?

27 We will go three days’ journey into the wilderness, and sacrifice to the Lord our God, as he shall command us.

28 And Pharaoh said, I will let you go, that ye may sacrifice to the Lord your God in the wilderness; only ye shall not go very far away: intreat for me.

29 And Moses said, Behold, I go out from thee, and I will intreat the Lord that the swarms of flies may depart from Pharaoh, from his servants, and from his people, to morrow: but let not Pharaoh deal deceitfully any more in not letting the people go to sacrifice to the Lord.

30 And Moses went out from Pharaoh, and intreated the Lord.

God told Moses in today’s scripture Vs. 20 “And the LORD said unto Moses, ‘Rise up early in the morning and stand before Pharaoh…” “Ah! RISE UP EARLY IN THE MORNING!! I call it: THE SECRET OF EARLY CONFRONTATION! It is better to confront PHARAOH (stubborn enemies) EARLY in all you do! Confront him BEFORE YOU GO OUT DAILY! Confront him EARLY in the year like this through the upcoming annual 21-day WORLDWIDE fasting programme! Get your “WAR AGAINST HAMAN 17” booklet which contains the 21-day fasting prayer points! When you confront Pharaoh early via serious and violent prayers, the RED SEA (shame and defeat) will be his last bus- stop.”Instead of worrying about the year, your age, your battles, your enemies, determine to confront Pharaoh! That Pharaoh holding your Promised LAND must let you go! Your God will SURPRISE PHARAOH this year! Confront him with the language of prayer concerning your heart’s desires, children, career, household enemies, delays, disappointments, demotion, stagnation, sickness, etc. It is better you MEET WITH GOD before you meet with PHARAOH! See Mark 1:35 – “And in the morning, rising up a great while before day, He went out, and departed into a solitary place, and there prayed.” A GREAT WHILE BEFORE DAY was the secret of Jesus. This JANUARY is a great while before satanic agendas begin to unfold! Resist any plan to stop you from this upcoming fasting programme! Get that booklet (“War Against Haman 17″ CLICK HERE) this week even as we begin to confront Pharaoh early! Hear Charles Spurgeon: “True prayer is neither a mere mental exercise nor a vocal performance. It is far deeper than that – it is spiritual transaction with the Creator of Heaven and Earth.” Begin that transaction through this fasting programme! This is your year as you confront Pharaoh early! Daily Manna For Today 7 January 2022

TOMORROW JANUARY 8TH, 2022 is the beginning of the 21-day fasting programme. Get copies of ODM and “WAR AGAINST HAMAN-17” booklet today.

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3: Blessed assurance..

Refrain:

PRAYER POINTS

2. I choose to confront PHARAOH EARLY this year! I shall get my “WAR AGAINST HAMAN-17” booklet and take my destiny by force! Delay is not denial!
3. I declare that PHARAOH SHALL END IN SHAME in this year of my divine surprise!
4. I decree that as I start and finish this 21-day fasting programme, PHARAOH MUST LET ME GO!
5. I shall see my PROMISED LAND this year in Jesus name.
6. Any gang-up to keep me from the upcoming fasting program; SCATTER! SCATTER SCATTER now in Jesus name.
7. Ask for the grace to start and finish the upcoming 21-day fast
in Jesus name. Pray about today and this year now!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 7:36am On Jan 09, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE DARK WEB & EVIL MARKETS OF 2022!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: EPHESIANS 6: 10-18

10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

Welcome to another day in this fasting program! The dark market is a place where people’s destinies are negotiated and traded! It is a place where YOUR ENEMIES discuss you in vehement anger it exists and it is invisible! In this year 2022 DON’T ALLOW THE DARK TRADERS TO PROSPER! STOP THEM BEFORE THEY STOP YOU! ALWAYS SCATTER DARK MARKETS and loose all that God has planned for you in die to come to pass! You are going to last and scatter their plans today!

The dark marketplace has blocked many marriages, demoted million stagnated billions, and even stopped many potential Christian ministries! Why did the pastor of the biggest church in the world (South Korea) YOUNG CHO end up in prison/house arrest and DIED there? Listen: THERE IS NO LUXURY in the WAR FRONT OF LIFE! Ephesians 6:12 (KJV) says: “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Note: “Rulers of the darkness of this world. “THIS WORLD HAS THE DARK SIDE WHICH NOBODY SEES AND THERE ARE RULERS WHO CONTROL THAT DARKNESS! Listen: Anything against the Word of God in your life is the power of darkness, Arise today and declare to the gates of hell: “YOUR DARK WEB AND DARK MARKET WILL end as NOTHING concerning me”…MORE IN “WAR AGAINST HAMAN – 17” booklet – Page 25 for today’s fasting prayers!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2 Onward Christian soldiers…

1 Onward, Christian soldiers,
marching as to war,
With the cross of Jesus
going on before!
leads against the foe;
Forward into battle,
see his banner go!

Refrain:
marching as to war,
With the cross of Jesus
going on before!

2 At the sign of triumph
Satan’s host doth flee;
on to victory!
at the shout of praise;

3 Like a mighty army
moves the church of God;
We are not divided;
all one body we,

join our happy throng,
in the triumph song;
Glory, laud, and honor,
unto Christ the King;

PRAYER POINTS
2. Declare 7 times: “What God has written is what will happen to me, any other plan, catch fire now in Jesus name.
3. I decree: Any power gathering and disseminating information to abort my destiny in 2022; scatter in Jesus name.
4. I decree: Every EVIL NEGOTIATION concerning me in the DARK WEB of this world, BE CANCELLED NOW in Jesus name.
5. Pray about today, sow your divine surprise seed and pray the Psalms you will be sent That dark market is about to catch fire!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 7:35am On Jan 10, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: HE WILL SHOW UP IN UNEXPECTED WAYS THIS YEAR!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: ISAIAH 8: 5-13

5 The Lord spake also unto me again, saying,

6 Forasmuch as this people refuseth the waters of Shiloah that go softly, and rejoice in Rezin and Remaliah’s son;

7 Now therefore, behold, the Lord bringeth up upon them the waters of the river, strong and many, even the king of Assyria, and all his glory: and he shall come up over all his channels, and go over all his banks:

8 And he shall pass through Judah; he shall overflow and go over, he shall reach even to the neck; and the stretching out of his wings shall fill the breadth of thy land, O Immanuel.

9 Associate yourselves, O ye people, and ye shall be broken in pieces; and give ear, all ye of far countries: gird yourselves, and ye shall be broken in pieces; gird yourselves, and ye shall be broken in pieces.

10 Take counsel together, and it shall come to nought; speak the word, and it shall not stand: for God is with us.

11 For the Lord spake thus to me with a strong hand, and instructed me that I should not walk in the way of this people, saying,

12 Say ye not, A confederacy, to all them to whom this people shall say, A confederacy; neither fear ye their fear, nor be afraid.

13 Sanctify the Lord of hosts himself; and let him be your fear, and let him be your dread.

Share with me this DIVINE SURPRISE TESTIMONY. “Dear Bishop Chris, I can smell more testimonies in the year 2022 I started declaring in 2020 that 2021 is my year of open rewards, and honestly speaking, things didn’t look good after 5 good years of unemployment. After partaking in the July fasting program, things got worse, companies were closing down and downsizing the workforce due to the economy that was influenced by Covid-19. But the same pandemic created a job for me to be the Control Room Overseer for the mining company without an interview. My name was just mentioned in high places that changed my destiny and here I am declaring what God has done for one ODM user and I was rewarded openly. Our God is alive. My scripture for this year is Habakkuk 2:3. – From MM Limpopo, South Africa (+27 72 137 4198).

The God that surprised this child of God will surprise you! In a pandemic when others were/are crying, she was cruising! While others were running away from Israel to Egypt in fear of hunger (SEVERE FAMINE), God used that season to change the story of ISAAC! In this year 2022, refuse to fear what others are fearing (See Isaiah 8:12 again)! Refuse to talk like them because to your SURPRISE, YOUR NAME WILL BE MENTIONED IN HIGH PLACES! Stop using your brain to imagine how God will do it because your testimony and PRAYER ANSWERS will show up in a SHOCKING/SURPRISING plan! 2022 is a year of DIVINE SURPRISES BECAUSE GOD DOES NOT WANT HIS PEOPLE TO USE THEIR BRAINS TO EXPLAIN INTERPRET HIM anymore. Listen: If you can explain the ways of God, then He is no more God! He will show up when you least expect Him! He will use men you do not expect Him to use! He will act in a season you had written off. He will use the LEPERS to save nations and He will use even the WIDOWS to feed prophets! Hold on and hold out!

TODAY IS DAY 3 OF THE 21-DAY FASTING PROGRAMME. Pray today’s prayers on Page 25 of “War Against Haman 17” booklet! ALSO, JOIN OUR ON-LINE DAILY BREAKING-OF- FAST SERVICE via FACEBOOK: ourdailymannaworldwide. Time: 8pm Nigeria Time

PRAYER POINTS: Take song 1: Tis so sweet to trust…

Refrain:

Today’s Prayer Points

2. Pray for the testifier! Tell the LORD this testimony will open doors for greater ones for her!
3. Repent from ways in which you have tried to use your brain to understand the LORD in the past!
4. Lord, use my life, family and ministry to show the world that YOUR WAYS ARE NOT THEIR WAYS! USE MY LIFE, my family, my finances, my ministry, etc, to SURPRISE MANY!
5. Ask for grace to finish this 21-day fast in Jesus’ name.

3 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 8:30am On Jan 11, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: LORD, INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO MY BATTLES THIS YEAR!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: EXODUS 3:10-14;

10 Come now therefore, and I will send thee unto Pharaoh, that thou mayest bring forth my people the children of Israel out of Egypt.

11 And Moses said unto God, Who am I, that I should go unto Pharaoh, and that I should bring forth the children of Israel out of Egypt?

12 And he said, Certainly I will be with thee; and this shall be a token unto thee, that I have sent thee: When thou hast brought forth the people out of Egypt, ye shall serve God upon this mountain.

13 And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them?

14 And God said unto Moses, I Am That I Am: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I Am hath sent me unto you.

12:12-13

12 For I will pass through the land of Egypt this night, and will smite all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgment: I am the Lord.

13 And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are: and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt.

Welcome to another day in this fasting programme! God introduced Himself to Egypt and it was grounded. He introduced Himself to Pharaoh and made him a public spectacle. See Exodus 12:12: For I will pass through the land of Egypt this night, and will smite all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast, and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgment: I am the LORD.” Please, note the words: “FOR I WILL PASS THROUGH THE LAND OF EGYPT THIS NIGHT” and “I AM THE LORD.” God was saying to Moses and the children of Israel (paraphrased): “I AM THAT I AM! I AM THE LORD! JUST IN CASE YOU DON’T KNOW. I WILL INTRODUCE MYSELF TO YOU AGAIN.” He was saying to Moses and the Jews: “JUST IN CASE YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN, I WILL INTRODUCE MYSELF TO YOU AND TO YOUR BATTLES/ENEMIES AGAIN.” Egypt and Pharaoh came to know the LORD as “I AM THE LORD” (I AM HE; I AM THAT I AM). When God introduces Himself to your enemies. He will humble, humiliate, disgrace and destroy them (More in today’s “WAR AGAINST HAMAN- 17” page 32). Oh! This is what the Lord is set to do in your life family and ministry this year. MORE prayers IN “WAR AGAINST HAMAN – 17″ booklet 17” booklet – Page 32 for today’s fasting prayers! Go there now!

TODAY IS DAY 4 OF THE 21-DAY FASTING PROGRAMME. JOIN OUR ON-LINE DAILY BREAK- ING-OF-FAST SERVICE via FACEBOOK: ourdailymannaworldwide

Refrain:

2. Oh, the great “I AM THAT I AM”, introduce Yourself to my battles!
LORD, disgrace those who want to rubbish Your name in my life and ministry!
3. Pray about today, sow your divine surprise seed That dark market is about to catch fire!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 7:40am On Jan 12, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE PROPHETIC RAIN SERVICE: SHAME TO DOUBLE FAME!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: ISAIAH 61: 1-7

1 The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me; because the Lord hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;

2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;

3 To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that he might be glorified.

4 And they shall build the old wastes, they shall raise up the former desolations, and they shall repair the waste cities, the desolations of many generations.

5 And strangers shall stand and feed your flocks, and the sons of the alien shall be your plowmen and your vinedressers.

6 But ye shall be named the Priests of the Lord: men shall call you the Ministers of our God: ye shall eat the riches of the Gentiles, and in their glory shall ye boast yourselves.

7 For your shame ye shall have double; and for confusion they shall rejoice in their portion: therefore in their land they shall possess the double: everlasting joy shall be unto them.

Share this with me “I was blessed with my first copy of ODM in 2009 and since then I have followed your ministry. I have received testimonies but this one is significant. My life has been full of a cycle of heartbreaks and stagnation. Last year, I purposed in my heart to faithfully participate in both the 21 and 14-day fasting programs. I also sowed my REPROACH TO RESPECT SEED and received my Prophetic Psalms. Bishop, I was surprised when I noticed that the prayer points you sent me dealt with the issue of stagnation. I prayed them with all my heart. I am a student in a professional school in Ghana and for two years I was stagnant. I couldn’t move to the next stage of the programme as I kept on failing my exams. Each year when results were released, I would weep because of the persistent failure and the financial loss as the program is quite expensive. The situation was also causing me so much shame as every year when students graduated, family and friends would call to find out if I was one of the graduands. I decided that I wanted my story to change this year. I have therefore rarely missed any of the online services so much so that I am a top fan on Facebook”….(TO BE CONTINUED TOMORROW CLICK HERE). As we continue tomorrow, notice that the testifier said shame was stamped on him/her due to a re-occurring failure! Oh! Open your mouth and declare/personalize (put your name) Isaiah 61:7- 21 times now! Shame shall lead to DOUBLE FAME in 2022! The Holy Ghost is leading me to prophesy forth as I am commanded: “Whatever is causing you SHAME shall lead to FAME! It shall be TAKEN OUT OF THE WAY! Yea! It shall be TAKEN OUT OF THE WAY by the anointing of the Holy Ghost in this fasting programme and at the LAST-DAY-WORLD-ANOINTING ONLINE SERVICE – SATURDAY January 29th 1pm Nigeria Time via FACEBOOK – ourdailymannaworldwide and Youtube: MANNA TV International. Those on my Instagram page can log in via the Youtube channel above.”

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: Tis so sweet to trust…

Refrain:

2. Ask for grace to faithfully follow this fasting programme.
3. Ask for grace to sow your PROPHETIC SEED!
4. Ask for grace to pray the Psalms that will be sent to you as I am directed.
5. Ask for grace not to miss the weekly PROPHETIC RAIN.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 6:19am On Jan 14, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: AH! THEY CANNOT STOP MY CUP THIS YEAR!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: PSALM 23: 1-6

1 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name’s sake.

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

NO ONE HAS IT ALL !!! odm updates
odmdaily updates
Welcome to another day in this fasting programme! Your cup represents your God’s TOTAL DESTINY summary! That was why DAVID said: “He maketh my cup to RUNOVER!” In this year 2022, God will do a work that will cause the cup of your business, the cup of your marital story, career, finances and health, etc, to blossom and overflow. You are breaking out of the yoke of **UNDER” and you are going “OVER” by fire! THE RUN OVER ANOINTING is coming on you this year in Jesus name. Ah! When your CUP is not RUNNING OVER, THE CONTENT TASTES LIKE BITTER WATER! It is characterized with pain, agony and regrets. But I decree as I am commanded: Bitter waters shall dry up by fire this year. Yes.yes, yes, whatever has opened the door of bitter waters in your marriage, health, children, finances and business, career, ministry, etc, shall be swallowed up in victory in Jesus name. One of the ways people drink the cup of demons is through the activities of the Prince of Persia (powers that withhold answers to prayers and block your divine surprise: Daniel 10:13). The devil understands this concept of CUPS, that is why he will fight so hard to empty your cup of divine surprises. MORE prayers IN “WAR AGAINST HAMAN-17” booklet – Page 40 for today’s fasting prayers! Go there now! Daily Manna 14 January 2022

TODAY IS DAY 7 OF THE 21-DAY FASTING PROGRAMME. JOIN OUR ON-LINE DAILY BREAKING-OF-FAST SERVICE via FACEBOOK: ourdailymannaworldwide. Time: 8 pm Nigeria Time.

Refrain:

PRAYER POINTS

1. Pray about today’s word as it has touched you.
2. Oh! I decree: Every ancestral, territorial and marine warehouse hoarding the cup of my DIVINE SURPRISE which MY FATHER has given me, I command them to release it now by fire.
3. The Prince of Persia is a delay agent. I command you: LOOSE MY MIRACLE SPACE NOW! NOW! NOW! GOD is bringing my divine surprise with SPEED! My CUP must RUN over in Jesus name.
4. MORE Prayers in “WAR AGAINST HAMAN-17” booklet – Page 40 in today’s fasting!
5. Pray about today, sow your divine surprise seed and pray Psalms you will be sent! Whether they like it or not. YOUR CUP WILL RUN OVER this year!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 7:35am On Jan 16, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE KING ORDERED: “GO FROM US”

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
GENESIS 26: 6–14

6 And Isaac dwelt in Gerar:

7 And the men of the place asked him of his wife; and he said, She is my sister: for he feared to say, She is my wife; lest, said he, the men of the place should kill me for Rebekah; because she was fair to look upon.

8 And it came to pass, when he had been there a long time, that Abimelech king of the Philistines looked out at a window, and saw, and, behold, Isaac was sporting with Rebekah his wife.

9 And Abimelech called Isaac, and said, Behold, of a surety she is thy wife; and how saidst thou, She is my sister? And Isaac said unto him, Because I said, Lest I die for her.

10 And Abimelech said, What is this thou hast done unto us? one of the people might lightly have lien with thy wife, and thou shouldest have brought guiltiness upon us.

11 And Abimelech charged all his people, saying, He that toucheth this man or his wife shall surely be put to death.

12 Then Isaac sowed in that land, and received in the same year an hundredfold: and the Lord blessed him.

13 And the man waxed great, and went forward, and grew until he became very great:

14 For he had possession of flocks, and possession of herds, and great store of servants: and the Philistines envied him.

Welcome to another day in the fasting programe! Genesis 26:13-14 says: “And the man waxed great, and went forward, and grew until he became very great: For he had possession of flocks, and possession of herds, and great store of servants: and the Philistines envied him.” Then Vs. 16 reveals: “And Abimelech said unto Isaac, ‘GO FROM US, for thou art much mightier than we.” This is called, “The Go From Us Anointing.” Imagine the President of a powerful nation – the Philistine nation being terrified by the success of Isaac! I prophesy: In this year 2022 and in this fasting programme. your life, family and ministry shall become INTIMIDATING! YOU WILL BE A HIGHLY INTIMIDATING PERSON in Jesus name! God will move you from PITIABLE LAND to ENVIABLE STATUS! God allows men to envy you because He has FORTIFIED YOU for your greater height/next level! Fear not and hear this: YOU CAN’T FULFIL YOUR DESTINY IN YOUR COMFORT ZONE. TRUE SUCCESS ISN'T JUST ‘CUT AND PASTE,’ IT HAS TO BE BIRTHED FROM HARD WORK, PERSISTENCE, FAITH IN GOD, OPPOSITION AND EVEN UNFRIENDLY FRIENDS (HATERS)! Hold on and hold out this year… MORE prayers IN today’s “WAR AGAINST HAMAN – 17” booklet – Page 47 for today’s fasting prayers!

TODAY IS DAY 9 OF THE 21-DAY FASTING PROGRAMME. ALSO, JOIN OUR ON-LINE DAILY BREAK- ING-OF-FAST/PROPHETIC RAIN SERVICE TONIGHT via FACEBOOK: ourdailymannaworldwide; YOUTUBE: Manna TV International. Time: 8pm Nigeria Time.

PRAYER POINTS: Take song 1: Tis so sweet to trust….

1. In your own words. pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Oh LORD, RAIN ON ME the ‘GO FROM US anointing this year! Turn me into an INTIMIDATING PERSONALITY! I shall not be a VICTIM OF LIFE in Jesus name (Pray it seriously before turning to
MORE Prayers in the “WAR AGAINST HAMAN-17” booklet Page 47 in today’s fasting!
3. Pray about today, sow your divine surprise seed and pray the Psalms you will be sent. You will beat all ODDS and God will make you an INTIMIDATING PERSONALITY! Amen!
Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 8:23am On Jan 17, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THIS FROG WAS “DEAF.” BE DEAF TO THE WORLD!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: JEREMIAH 29: 4-11;

4 Thus saith the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel, unto all that are carried away captives, whom I have caused to be carried away from Jerusalem unto Babylon;

5 Build ye houses, and dwell in them; and plant gardens, and eat the fruit of them;

6 Take ye wives, and beget sons and daughters; and take wives for your sons, and give your daughters to husbands, that they may bear sons and daughters; that ye may be increased there, and not diminished.

7 And seek the peace of the city whither I have caused you to be carried away captives, and pray unto the Lord for it: for in the peace thereof shall ye have peace.

8 For thus saith the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel; Let not your prophets and your diviners, that be in the midst of you, deceive you, neither hearken to your dreams which ye cause to be dreamed.

9 For they prophesy falsely unto you in my name: I have not sent them, saith the Lord.

10 For thus saith the Lord, That after seventy years be accomplished at Babylon I will visit you, and perform my good word toward you, in causing you to return to this place.

11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

ZECHARIAH 7:11

11 But they refused to hearken, and pulled away the shoulder, and stopped their ears, that they should not hear.

As a group of frogs were traveling through the woods, two of them fell into a deep pit. When the other frogs crowded round the pit and saw how deep it was, they told the two frogs that there was no hope left for them. However, the two frogs decided to ignore what the others were saying and they proceeded to try and jump out of the pit. Despite their efforts, the group of frogs at the top of the pit were still saying that they should just give up. That they would never make it out. Eventually, one of the frogs took heed to what the others were saying and he gave up, falling down to his death. The other frog continued to jump as hard as he could. Again, the crowd of frogs yelled at him to stop the pain and just die. He jumped even harder and finally made it out. When he got out, the other frogs said, “Did you not hear us?” The frog explained to them that he was deaf. He thought they were encouraging him the entire time. Did you get that? In this allegory (a story, poem, or picture that can be interpreted to reveal a hidden moral or political meaning). see the bright side of everything happening! The frog chose to see COURAGE instead of discouragement! Wow! In this year 2022, DETERMINE TO BE DEAF TO ANYTHING NEGATIVE! People’s words can have a big effect on your life! Always remember Jeremiah 29: 11 and ignore what the world is saying! God has a PLAN for your EXPECTED END! No matter the matter, CHOOSE TO BELIEVE GOD and not the doctor, your haters, your age or your nation’s economy, etc. What God cannot do does not exist and has not been created and cannot be created! Hold on and hold out!

TODAY IS DAY 10 OF THE 21-DAY FASTING PROGRAMME. Pray today’s prayers on Page 47 of “War Against Haman 17” booklet! ALSO, JOIN OUR ON-LINE DAILY BREAKING- OF-FAST SERVICE via FACEBOOK: ourdailymannaworldwide. Time: 8pm Nigeria Time.

1 Onward, Christian soldiers,
marching as to war,
With the cross of Jesus
going on before!
leads against the foe;
Forward into battle,
see his banner go!

Refrain:
marching as to war,
With the cross of Jesus
going on before!

2 At the sign of triumph
Satan’s host doth flee;
on to victory!
at the shout of praise;

3 Like a mighty army
moves the church of God;
We are not divided;
all one body we,

join our happy throng,
in the triumph song;
Glory, laud, and honor,
unto Christ the King;

PRAY THESE

2. I choose to believe the WORD of God AND NOT THE VOICE OF THE CIRCUMSTANCES AROUND ME THIS YEAR! Only God has the final say!
3. I refuse to quit trusting God this year!
4. Decree that in this year 2022, I shall not allow NEGATIVE DEPRESSIVE THOUGHTS TO RULE ME AGAIN!
5. I determine to see the best and believe God for the best!
6. I scatter every gang-up against my destiny!
You arrow of self-pity, self-limitation, self-comparison with others, etc. LOOSE ME AND GO FOREVER!
7. Pray about today as led. Loose a NEW DOOR that no man can close!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 7:10am On Jan 18, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: MY HATERS MUST HEAR THIS: REHOBOTH SHALL BE MY NAME THIS YEAR!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: EXODUS 19: 9 - 20

9 And the Lord said unto Moses, Lo, I come unto thee in a thick cloud, that the people may hear when I speak with thee, and believe thee for ever. And Moses told the words of the people unto the Lord.

10 And the Lord said unto Moses, Go unto the people, and sanctify them to day and to morrow, and let them wash their clothes,

11 And be ready against the third day: for the third day the Lord will come down in the sight of all the people upon mount Sinai.

12 And thou shalt set bounds unto the people round about, saying, Take heed to yourselves, that ye go not up into the mount, or touch the border of it: whosoever toucheth the mount shall be surely put to death:

13 There shall not an hand touch it, but he shall surely be stoned, or shot through; whether it be beast or man, it shall not live: when the trumpet soundeth long, they shall come up to the mount.

14 And Moses went down from the mount unto the people, and sanctified the people; and they washed their clothes.

15 And he said unto the people, Be ready against the third day: come not at your wives.

16 And it came to pass on the third day in the morning, that there were thunders and lightnings, and a thick cloud upon the mount, and the voice of the trumpet exceeding loud; so that all the people that was in the camp trembled.

17 And Moses brought forth the people out of the camp to meet with God; and they stood at the nether part of the mount.

18 And mount Sinai was altogether on a smoke, because the Lord descended upon it in fire: and the smoke thereof ascended as the smoke of a furnace, and the whole mount quaked greatly.

19 And when the voice of the trumpet sounded long, and waxed louder and louder, Moses spake, and God answered him by a voice.

20 And the Lord came down upon mount Sinai, on the top of the mount: and the Lord called Moses up to the top of the mount; and Moses went up.

Welcome to another day in this fasting programme! Listen: Moses had a pattern of 10 commandments and pattern of lifestyle shown to him on Mount Sinai. IT WAS A “RESTRICTED, TOUCH and DIE MOUNTAIN.” But on Mountain Calvary, The Lord Jesus began a new pattern of living (lifestyle) your life. IT WAS AN “OPEN-FOR-ALL MOUNTAIN.” Even thieves were crucified there (Luke 23:33)! I will rather choose to Follow Mountain CALVARY THAN MOUNTAIN SINAI because God enlarged, made greater room and expanded MOUNTAIN SINAI at MOUNTAIN CALVARY! This is what I call the “REHOBOTH ANOINTING” The God you serve is not a God of STAGNATION. He is determined to IMPROVE YOU, GROW YOU and move you to GREATER HEIGHTS even in the midst of your opposition and challenges. That was the story of Isaac in Gen. 26:22. God will take you to a place this year and beyond where you will exclaim: “For now the LORD hath made room for me, and I shall be fruitful in the land.” That is why the Mount I want to pattern my life after is CALVARY and not Mount Sinai. As you pray today’s prayers on Page 54 of “WAR AGAINST HAMAN – 17,” determine that you will see the expiry date of every battle and your life, family and ministry will ENLARGE in 2022. Hold on and hold out this year because I see God showing you/building a NEW PATTERN for your life and ministry! Yes! REHOBOTH shall be your name and this is your year! Pray seriously now!

TODAY IS DAY 11 OF THE 21-DAY FASTING PROGRAMME. JOIN OUR ON-LINE DAILY BREAKING-OF-FAST SERVICE via FACEBOOK: ourdailymannaworldwide. Time: 8pm Nigeria Time. SEE PAGE 27 FOR DETAILS.

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3: Blessed assurance

Refrain:

ODM PRAYER FOR TODAY

2. Oh LORD, do for me what you did for Isaac. MAKE ROOM FOR ME THIS YEAR even as I pray the REHOBOTH PRAYERS on page 54 of “WAR AGAINST HAMAN-17” today!
3. Lord, IMPROVE, PROGRESS and ENLARGE ME this year! Move me from Mount Sinai to Mount Calvary! Let the world know this is my change of pattern season! CALVARY shall not be in vain (Pray it seriously before turning to “WAR AGAINST HAMAN-17”)!
MORE Prayers in “WAR AGAINST HAMAN-17” booklet Page 54 in today’s fasting!
4. Pray about today, sow your DIVINE SURPRISE SEED. A new you is emerging! Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 7:16am On Jan 19, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: NO BATTLE SHALL SEE MY END!

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
PSALM 37: 34 - 40 (KJV)

34 Wait on the Lord, and keep his way, and he shall exalt thee to inherit the land: when the wicked are cut off, thou shalt see it.
35 I have seen the wicked in great power, and spreading himself like a green bay tree.
36 Yet he passed away, and, lo, he was not: yea, I sought him, but he could not be found.
37 Mark the perfect man, and behold the upright: for the end of that man is peace.
38 But the transgressors shall be destroyed together: the end of the wicked shall be cut off.
39 But the salvation of the righteous is of the Lord: he is their strength in the time of trouble.
40 And the Lord shall help them, and deliver them: he shall deliver them from the wicked, and save them, because they trust in him.

Welcome to another day in this worldwide fasting programme! The God that you serve is called, “JEHOVAH ENDLESS” Everything has an end, but not your God . therefore, because the God that has no end lives in me, I shall see the end of my battles this year, but my battles shall not see my end. YES! NO BATTLE SHALL SEE MY END! No enemy shall see my tears this year! The battles eating up my destiny shall go into extinction! Yes! My haters must hear this: NO BATTLE SHALL SEE THE EXPIRY DATE OF THE BATTLES TERRORIZING MY LIFE, FAMILY AND DESTINY!

As the lord liveth, my battles shall be disappointed by my faith this year. My RESULTS shall disappoint my INSULTS and my GAIN shall FRUSTRATE my PAIN in Jesus name because my expectations shall not crash. Yea, in 2022, calvary will not be in vain! I am a candidate of SURPRISES IN 2022. NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHALL OVERWHELM ME; I soar like AN EAGLE above the storms of 2022, I shall enlarge to the NORTH, SOUTH, EAST AND WEST of my destiny. The land in which I dwell shall favour me this year! MY MILK AND HONEY experience shall not be contested. I am bound for the topmost top in 2022 in Jesus name. ( sow your DIVINE SURPRISE SEED (DSS) by faith and pray the psalm you will be sent (see more in “ WAR AGAINST HAMAN -17 PAGE 54). And at THE LAST -DAY ONLINE WORLD ANOINTING SERVICE, SATURDAY JANUARY 29TH 1PM NIGERIA TIME,your story and indeed your destiny shall end in peace ( vs 37 of today’s scripture)

PRAYER POINTS: Take your best worship song as led.

1.In your words, pray about today’s word as led now
2.I decree: no battle shall see my end this year in Jesus name! Declare it 21 times now.
3.More prayers in “ WAR AGAINST HAMAN -17” BOOKLET page 54 in today’s fasting!

3 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 7:28am On Jan 21, 2022
January 20, 2022

Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE FIRST-FISH ANOINTING! SPEED IS COMING!

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
LUKE 5: 1-7 (KJV)

1 And it came to pass, that, as the people pressed upon him to hear the word of God, he stood by the lake of Gennesaret,
2 And saw two ships standing by the lake: but the fishermen were gone out of them, and were washing their nets.
3 And he entered into one of the ships, which was Simon’s, and prayed him that he would thrust out a little from the land. And he sat down, and taught the people out of the ship.
4 Now when he had left speaking, he said unto Simon, Launch out into the deep, and let down your nets for a draught.
5 And Simon answering said unto him, Master, we have toiled all the night, and have taken nothing: nevertheless at thy word I will let down the net.
6 And when they had this done, they inclosed a great multitude of fishes: and their net brake.
7 And they beckoned unto their partners, which were in the other ship, that they should come and help them. And they came, and filled both the ships, so that they began to sink.

Welcome to another day in this worldwide fasting programme! in this year of divine surprises, God will SURPRISE you through FAVOUR and LABOUR. Yes! HE will also surprise you with SPEED – THE FIRSR ANOINTING (MATTHEW 17:27). Oh! It is not the second, third or fourth fish, but THE FIRST FISH! That means THE LORD was in a hurry to take PETER FROM SHAME! That will be your story this year and in this fasting programme!The LORD does not want you to waste your labour or effort this time! It will be FIRST FISH;GREAT RESULTS!

It will be LABOUR baptized with FAVOUR! I am sure Peter was SURPRISED, BUT IN WALKING WITH GOD, you have to build an ark even when you have not seen the rain! He was an expert in the industry, and he knew it was HUMANLY IMPOSSIBLE to catch fish in the daytime SO QUICKLY……(you will see more as you pray today’s prayers on page 63 of “WAR AGAINST HAMAN- 17”)! DON’T MENT YOUR NETS THIS YEAR, THERE IS A SURPRISE ON THE WAY ! SPEED IS COMING! HOLD ON AND HOLD OUT!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of victory as led.

1.In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now,
2.I decree: LORD, accelerate my life, family and ministry this year!
3.Baptize me with the FIRST-FISH ANOINTING (pray it seriously before turning to “ WAR AGAINST HAMAN-17” booklet page 63 in today’s fasting for more acidic prayers!
4.Pray about today ,sow your DIVINE SURPRISE SEED AND PRAY THE PSALMS YOU WILL BE SENT . there shall be a rain of speed!
5.Pray about today and about any other issue(s) affecting your peace!
Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 7:29am On Jan 21, 2022
January 21, 2022

Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: PROPHETIC RAIN GOOD NEWS: LOOKS LIKE A LIE -1

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
PSALM 18:1-7 (KJV)

1 I will love thee, O Lord, my strength.
2 The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.
3 I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.
4 The sorrows of death compassed me, and the floods of ungodly men made me afraid.
5 The sorrows of hell compassed me about: the snares of death prevented me.
6 In my distress I called upon the Lord, and cried unto my God: he heard my voice out of his temple, and my cry came before him, even into his ears.
7 Then the earth shook and trembled; the foundations also of the hills moved and were shaken, because he was wroth.

Share this with me because this is your year “Good morning my Bishop. I am sis. Ngozi, a pharmacist too by profession, I started using ODM more than 10 years ago. I ‘ve been reading the testimonies of others, and knew that one day mine would be published too. This one testimony is one that looks like a lie. On Sunday, may 16th 2021, by 8pm Nigeria time, during the prophetic Rain online prayer service, I.e “Operation- settle -your- week-with- God”, you started that programme , by calling names of those who logged in. You called somebody “ Green” then you called “Adaeze” I shouted and told my daughter, whose name is Adaeze to come and join me to pray that God has remembered us, my daughter has been experiencing disappointment at the edge of breakthroughs. When it’s her turn, the rule wouldn’t favour her.
You said you saw three naked women cooking destiny and were bent on spoiling it. Sir, I prayed that night like a crazy woman with all my heart, knowing that, that night was my day of visitation. Meanwhile sir, my daughter sat for JAMB and was the highest in her school, 325. her aggregate after post UTME was 316.The cut-off point for the university where she applied to for medicine and surgery was 317, we felt disappointed but they reassured us that she would be admitted. But her name did not come out, and her mates that had far less were admitted into Medicine and surgery ….as we continue her story next tomorrow, note this she scored 316 and the university cut-off was 317. just one mark! And her mates who had less than her were admitted!wow ! THE EVIL POWER OF NEARLY BUT NEVER ! That satanic yoke must be broken from your life, family and ministry, in this 21-day fasting programme and beyond, vs 2 of today word calls your GOD, THE HORN OF MY SALVATION, AND YOU HIGH TOWER, that means he is your LIFTER. POWER BAPTIZER AND UNTOUCHABLE PRESERVER( high tower).NO satanic weapon will prosper concerning you this year! Pray now!

PRAYER POINTS: Take song 1: tis so sweet to trust….

1.In your own words, pray about today’s word as led.
2.I decree that ONLY THE COUNSEL OF THE LORD SHALL STAND in this year 2022 in Jesus name .
3.You AGENT of shame; BURN by fire NOW in Jesus name (mention the 12 months of the year and pray it).
4.LORD , TURN MY WEEPING TO DANCING! I shall testify by a miracle!
5.Ask for grace to sow your PROPHETIC SEED!
6.Ask for grace to pray THE PSALMS that will be sent to you as I am directed.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 6:16am On Jan 22, 2022
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: I AM STUBBORN TO QUITTING! MY NAME IS DETERMINATION THIS YEAR!

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
LUKE 18: 1 - 9 (KJV)

1 And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint;
2 Saying, There was in a city a judge, which feared not God, neither regarded man:
3 And there was a widow in that city; and she came unto him, saying, Avenge me of mine adversary.
4 And he would not for a while: but afterward he said within himself, Though I fear not God, nor regard man;
5 Yet because this widow troubleth me, I will avenge her, lest by her continual coming she weary me.
6 And the Lord said, Hear what the unjust judge saith.
7 And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them?
8 I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?
9 And he spake this parable unto certain which trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and despised others:

Welcome to another day in this worldwide fasting programme! The word “ determination” means different things to different people at different stages of life. IF YOU ARE TO GO FAR IN LIFE AND MINISTRY, YOU MUST GROW YOUR DETERMINATION ANTENNAE. AND BE A PERSON THAT THE WORLD DESCRIBES AS HAVING A BULLDOG- NO- NONSENSE – NEVER- QUITTING FAITH! LET THEM CALL YOU A “HOLD ON AND HOLD OUT “ PERSON! Today’s scripture talks about how a widow went before a judge who didn’t fear God or man . she pleaded with the judge to right a wrong done to her by her adversary.
She continually pleaded with him to do so, after a while, he “surrendered” and even though he didn’t fear God or man , he avenged her wrongdoing. She was determined! REFUSE TO GIVE UP in this fasting programme or in the JULY fasting programme! Be like this woman! Paul was imprisoned repeatedly; flogged, exposed to death again and again , received 39 lashed five times, beaten with rods three times , pelted with stones, shipwrecked three times etc and YET HE REFUSE TO DISTRUST HIS GOD ! you must hold on because in the DIVINE SURPRISE UNIVERSITY, you don’t know when your CHANCELLOR (your God) will show up! A Japanese proverb says “ fall seven times, stand up eight,” ALWAYS REMEMBER thatthe greatest oak was once a little nut whoheld its ground. Vince Lombardi once said “There’s only one way to succed. In anything, and that is to give it everything.” hear Henry Wadsworth Longfellow; “ if you would hit the mark, you must aim a little above it;every arrow that flies feels the attraction of earth.”wow! No matter the matter, be like a bulldog! Hold on! Hold out!

PRAYER POINTS: Take song 2: onward christain ….

2. Decree that you will wait till your change comes!
3. Pray about today, sow your DIVINE SURPRISE SEED AND PRAT THE PSALMS YOU WILL BE SENT. Be stubborn to depression! You will shine.
Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 7:47am On Jan 23, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: PROPHETIC RAIN GOOD NEWS: LOOKS LIKE A LIE – 2

BASIC SCRIPTURE: PSALM 18: 7-18

Continue from January 21St testimony about what God is doing via the BRIEF SUNDAY NIGHT ONLINE PROPHETIC RAIN service also known as OPERATION-SETTLE-YOUR-WEEK-WITH GOD-OSYWWG! Continue from the testimony of January 21st that looks like a lie, yet it is true!

You shall testify next and it shall be published this year in Jesus name! Those gathering to discuss your stagnation and shame shall FALL! while this was going on, the young girl was communicating with one of her friends in Texas, USA who sent her a link to apply to a university there.

She did so and a few days later, 30th of May 2021, an e-mail congratulating her was sent to her. The international counselor called me and told me that my daughter Adaeze was qualified and nominated for scholarship. Wow! The Head of Studies Interviewed her.

She supposed to get the feedback after 5 days but before the 2nd day, She got an e-mail to that effect, from $16000 to S21000 plus #5000 she will be getting for a small 1-2hrs work on campus. Meanwhile daddy, they gave them good accommodation and also fed my daughter 3 times and more everyday.

We applied for the Form 1-20; it took less than 3 days. This is a form that normally takes up to 2 weeks according to the international counselor on the envelope, he wrote: “Very Very Urgent. Awesome God. He fast forwarded everything. After that, we applied for a visa and in the first week of July, (by e-mail and with all the rush), she got it.

We needed more cash. More doors were openinghose owing paid up God kept on supplying. Today she’s in the US doing Pre-Med, which has been her dream course to qualify and be a Pediatrician. Daddy, I want to bless, this God who equipped you for this assignment You re indeed a blessing to our generation. Hallelujah! Thanks! NGOZI O” (e-mail and number withheld on request)!

Oh. praise the LORD for His hand on this commission! MORE OF HIM LESS OF US! Listen, when the testimony season is up, things will move very fast! What was to take 5 days took 2 days! Every disappointment becomes a blessing when God is at work. From Nigeria to a US university on SCHOLARSHIP!

Oh! Lift your hands and shout FAVOUR seven times now! That same favour shall locate you and all yours in this fasting programme and declare that you shall receive good news with the words: VERY URGENT” stamped on it! Amen! Never miss Sunday Night Prophetic Rain prayers- (OPERATION-SETTLE-YOUR-WEEK-WITH-GOD) -OSYWWG! Declare today’s scripture Vs. 16-17 now and pray seriously!

TODAY IS DAY 16 OF THE 21-DAY FASTING PROGRAMME.
ALSO, JOIN OUR ON-LINE DAILY BREAKING-OF-FAST/PROPHETIC RAIN SERVICE TONIGHT via FACEBOOK: ourdailymannaworldwide; YOUTUBE: Manna TV International. Time: 8pm Nigeria Time.

1. In your own words, pray about todays word as led.
2. Ask for the grace not to miss the weekly PROPHETIC RAIN (OPERATION-SETTLE-YOUR-WEEK-WITH-GOD (OSYWWG) service every Sunday night 8pm Nigeria time via our FACEBOOK and YOUTUBE channels.

Lord, FAST FORWARD MY DIVINE SURPRISE PACKAGE this year (Pray it till you have peace to stop).
Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 7:33am On Jan 24, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: YOUR CONDITION IS NOT YOUR CONCLUSION! HOLD ON -1

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
ISAIAH 46:1-10 (KJV)

1. Bel boweth down, Nebo stoopeth, their idols were upon the beasts, and upon the cattle: your carriages were heavy loaden; they are a burden to the weary beast.
2 They stoop, they bow down together; they could not deliver the burden, but themselves are gone into captivity.
3 Hearken unto me, O house of Jacob, and all the remnant of the house of Israel, which are borne by me from the belly, which are carried from the womb:
4 And even to your old age I am he; and even to hoar hairs will I carry you: I have made, and I will bear; even I will carry, and will deliver you.
5 To whom will ye liken me, and make me equal, and compare me, that we may be like?
6 They lavish gold out of the bag, and weigh silver in the balance, and hire a goldsmith; and he maketh it a god: they fall down, yea, they worship.

7 They bear him upon the shoulder, they carry him, and set him in his place, and he standeth; from his place shall he not remove: yea, one shall cry unto him, yet can he not answer, nor save him out of his trouble.
8 Remember this, and shew yourselves men: bring it again to mind, O ye transgressors.
9 Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me,
10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:

Welcome to another day in this worldwide fasting programme! The holy spirit wants you to know that: NO POWER, CHALLENGE, CONDITION, ENEMY, ETC CAN CONCLUDE YOUR CASE AS YOU RACE THROUGH PLANET EARTH! No matter the matter. You will fulfil destiny because of what your MAKER declared concerning you in Jeremiah 29: 11- “ for I KNOW the thoughts tht I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end,”so God is only ONE who knows your END! HE KNOWS! YOUR CONDITION IS NOT YOUR CONCLUSION! Always determine to hold on and look to the hills from whence cometh your help!

Just befor you praythe “ WAR AGAINST HAMAN -17” BOOKLET ( page 74) prayer points on “ O LORD , THEY CANNOT CONCLUDE MY CASE THIS YEAR,” still see this satanic antidote: Romans 8: 28- “ And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God , to them who are the called according to (His) purpose,” OH, SATAN HATES THAT VERSE! No matter what the condition is, it will work for your good. Ah, start praising the LORD because 2022 and all it contains will work for your good! Hear David Livingstone: “I determined never to stop until I had come to the end and achieved my purpose.” That is what you should tell the stupid devil daily this year- I am not stopping! I cannot be stopped by MAN-MADE FULL STOPS, I am not a quitter! I cannot be CONCLUDED except by He who knows my END from my beginning- declaring that ONLY HIS COUNSEL SHALL STAND! His name is JEHOVAH GOD!

PRAYER POINTS: Take song 1 Tis so sweet to trust….

1.In your own words , pray about today’s word as led now
2.I decree; I am not a quitter this year! I hold on till my change comes ( pray it seriously before turning to “ WAR AGAINST HAMAN -17 booklet page 74 in today’s fasting for more acidic prayers)
3.Pray about today, sow your DIVINE SURPRISE SEED AND PRAY THE PSALMS YOU WILL BE SENT.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 7:39am On Jan 25, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: YOUR CONDITION IS NOT YOUR CONCLUSION! HOLD ON – 2

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
JOHN 5: 1 - 12

Welcome to another day in this worldwide fasting programme! I am always so thrilled by the story of THE IMPOTENT man at the POOL OF GRACE (BETHESDA)!

Despite the fact that others were ahead of him, despite the fact that someone else would have stepped in and got healed, despite the fact that everything seemed to work against him, yes, despite the fact that he was rejected by men and abandoned/left to die (CONCLUDED BY MEN),

HE REFUSED TO CONCLUDE HIS CASE FOR 38 YEARS! He just held on! WOW! And because HE REFUSED TO CONCLUDE HIS CASE DUE TO HIS CONDITION, the LORD stepped in and made him WHOLE!

The LORD was saying through that man’s case (paraphrased by me): “IT IS ALWAYS TOO EARLY TO GIVE UP BECAUSE I AM THE LORD WHO SAVES THE BEST FOR THE LAST!” REFUSE TO WRITE OFF YOURSELF! Refuse to write off your MARITAL HOPE due to your age! Refuse to believe the doctor’s report!

Don’t dwell on that challenge in your life/ministry! Yes! NEVER judge a Book by its Cover! See Isaiah 54:17! Oh! I feel like dancing right now! It says: “No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn….”

Understand that a condition, a delay, a trial, a setback or a challenge is a weapon that the enemy sets up against you, but the WORD says it CANNOT prosper! The woman with the issue of blood refused to conclude her case even when the best doctors CONCLUDED her case (Matthew 9: 18-26)!

ODM 21 DAYS FAST DAY 17 AND DAY 18 PRAYER POINTS WAR AGAINST HAMAN 17

Always remember: Your Condition is not your CONCLUSION! Pray today’s “WAR AGAINST HAMAN 17 PRAYERS seriously now! See Page 74 OF THE BOOKLET! This is your year! Hold on and hold out!

TODAY IS DAY 18 OF THE 21-DAY FASTING PROGRAMME.
DAILY BREAKING OF FAST AND LAST-DAY ANOINTING SERVICE CONNECTION LTNKS: FACEBOOK: ourdailymannaworldwide YOUTUBE: MANNA TV INIERNATIONAL DAILY PRAYERS: 8PM NIGERIA TIME! LAST-DAY WORLD ANOINTING SERVICE: 1PM NIGERIA TIME.

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship as led.

2. O LORD of THE BEST FOR THE LAST; show up for my life, family and ministry this year in Jesus name.
3. My CONDITION is not my CONCLUSION! Until God says ITS OVER, it is not OVER – (Pray it seriously before turning to “WAR AGAINST HAMAN – 17” booklet Page 74 in today’s fasting for more acidic prayers)!
4. Pray about today, sow your DIVINE SURPRISE SEED AND PRAY THE PSALMS YOU WILL BE SENT. You cannot be concluded! Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 7:53am On Jan 26, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE MIRACLE OF “WHAT AM I HEARING?” FAVOUR!

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
1 Samuel 3:1-18 (KJV)

1. And the child Samuel ministered unto the Lord before Eli. And the word of the Lord was precious in those days; there was no open vision.
2 And it came to pass at that time, when Eli was laid down in his place, and his eyes began to wax dim, that he could not see;
3 And ere the lamp of God went out in the temple of the Lord, where the ark of God was, and Samuel was laid down to sleep;
4 That the Lord called Samuel: and he answered, Here am I.
5 And he ran unto Eli, and said, Here am I; for thou calledst me. And he said, I called not; lie down again. And he went and lay down.
6 And the Lord called yet again, Samuel. And Samuel arose and went to Eli, and said, Here am I; for thou didst call me. And he answered, I called not, my son; lie down again.
7 Now Samuel did not yet know the Lord, neither was the word of the Lord yet revealed unto him.
8 And the Lord called Samuel again the third time. And he arose and went to Eli, and said, Here am I; for thou didst call me. And Eli perceived that the Lord had called the child.
9 Therefore Eli said unto Samuel, Go, lie down: and it shall be, if he call thee, that thou shalt say, Speak, Lord; for thy servant heareth. So Samuel went and lay down in his place.
10 And the Lord came, and stood, and called as at other times, Samuel, Samuel. Then Samuel answered, Speak; for thy servant heareth.
11 And the Lord said to Samuel, Behold, I will do a thing in Israel, at which both the ears of every one that heareth it shall tingle.
12 In that day I will perform against Eli all things which I have spoken concerning his house: when I begin, I will also make an end.
13 For I have told him that I will judge his house for ever for the iniquity which he knoweth; because his sons made themselves vile, and he restrained them not.
14 And therefore I have sworn unto the house of Eli, that the iniquity of Eli’s house shall not be purged with sacrifice nor offering for ever.
15 And Samuel lay until the morning, and opened the doors of the house of the Lord. And Samuel feared to shew Eli the vision.
16 Then Eli called Samuel, and said, Samuel, my son. And he answered, Here am I.
17 And he said, What is the thing that the Lord hath said unto thee? I pray thee hide it not from me: God do so to thee, and more also, if thou hide any thing from me of all the things that he said unto thee.
18 And Samuel told him every whit, and hid nothing from him. And he said, It is the Lord: let him do what seemeth him good.

On March 14, 1939, hours before Hitler captured the Czech provinces of Bohemia and Moravia and turned them into German “Protectorates,” the first 20 children left the city of Prague on a train. HOW DID THIS HAPPEN? One Mr. Winton and his colleagues HEARD ABOUT THE IMPENDING INVASION AND THEY DECIDED TO TAKE ACTION! They decided to evacuate children! After the first 20 children, they later arranged for eight more trains to get the rest of the children out, through the cities of Nuremberg and Cologne to the Hook of Holland, then across the North Sea by boat to Harwich, Essex, and onward by British rail to the Liverpool Street Station in London. There, he and the host families met the children before the WICKED Hitler invaded the Czech kingdom. Each refugee had a small bag and wore a name tag. 669 children were saved. Sir Winton died in 2015 at the age of 106 years old, but what he did TINGLED (excited) THE EARS of the world.
In 1 Sam 3: 11, God told Samuel that He was about to do a new thing that will TINGLE THE EARS of Israel. To “Tingle” means to be in shock, awe, unbelief and excitement. Samuel was to step in and establish God’s new priestly line; he would become a kingmaker of Saul and David. Wow! Unbelievable! Samuel, this young boy, who didn’t even know God’s voice, was to take over from THE GREAT ELI, the one who actually discerned God’s voice to Samuel in the first place. It is a powerful story, a story of a burden put upon a child! THAT CHANGE-OF-BATON AND PRIESTHOOD TINGLED (EXCITED) THE EARS because it stopped the tyranny of the sons of ELI and brought shock to a nation. The Little boy SAMUEL became the KINGMAKER of SAUL and DAVID! Shock! More shock! That was SPECIAL DIVINE FAVOUR and it will locate your life and ministry this year! God will do a NEW THING that will shock your MOCKERS and cause them to scream: “WHAT AM I HEARING?” “CAN IT BE TRUE?” TODAY IS DAY 19 of this fasting programme! Pray the prayers on Page 80 of “WAR AGAINST HAMAN – 17” and connect to the daily online breaking of fast prayers via FACEBOOK: ourdailymannaworldwide or YOUTUBE: Manna TV International. Expect SPECIAL FAVOUR! This is your year!

2. O LORD, do an unbelievable thing in my life, family and
ministry! Do a thing that will TINGLE every ear! FAVOUR ME
AND SELECT ME FROM THE CROWD! Do a thing that will
cause men to ask: “WHAT AM I HEARING? Can this be
true?” in Jesus name – (Pray it seriously before turning
to “WAR AGAINST HAMAN – 17” booklet prayers).
3. Pray about today, sow your DIVINE SURPRISE SEED AND
PRAY THE PSALMS YOU WILL BE SENT. You cannot be
concluded! Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 9:28am On Jan 27, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: DISCOVER THE D. L. MOODY SECRET!

BASIC SCRIPTURES:
MATTHEW 11:12 (KJV)
ESTHER 4: 12-17 (KJV)

12 And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.

12 And they told to Mordecai Esther’s words.
13 Then Mordecai commanded to answer Esther, Think not with thyself that thou shalt escape in the king’s house, more than all the Jews.
14 For if thou altogether holdest thy peace at this time, then shall there enlargement and deliverance arise to the Jews from another place; but thou and thy father’s house shall be destroyed: and who knoweth whether thou art come to the kingdom for such a time as this?
15 Then Esther bade them return Mordecai this answer,
16 Go, gather together all the Jews that are present in Shushan, and fast ye for me, and neither eat nor drink three days, night or day: I also and my maidens will fast likewise; and so will I go in unto the king, which is not according to the law: and if I perish, I perish.
17 So Mordecai went his way, and did according to all that Esther had commanded him.

It was R. A. Torrey who penned this about the great revivalist, D. L. MOODY. Learn a lesson concerning 2022: “Out of a very intimate acquaintance with D.L. Moody, I wish to testify that he was a far greater PRAY-ER than he was PREACHER. Time and time again, he was confronted by obstacles that seemed insurmountable, but he always knew the way to overcome all difficulties. He knew the way to bring to pass anything that needed to be brought to pass. He knew and believed in the deepest depths of his soul that nothing was too hard for the Lord, and that prayer could do anything that God could do.” Wow! The secret of D.L. Moody was PRAYER! Let that be your SECRET WEAPON against Satan this year! Oh, hear Leonard Ravenhill: “The secret of praying is praying in secret.” E. M. Bound penned: “Prayer should not be regarded as a duty which must be performed, but rather as a privilege to be enjoyed, a rare delight that is always revealing some new beauty.
No wonder the LORD says: PRAY WITHOUT CEASING! Begin this year and “run” along this year with some “Matthew 11: 12 prayers” – VIOLENT AND FORCEFUL! That is the language your enemies understand! Bread and butter prayers must end this year! Don’t you know that you live in a wicked world? ENEMIES CAN WIPE OUT ALL YOUR PROSPERITY with only an arrow of one incurable sickness! Yes! Don’t make prayer your SPARE TYRE! Make it your STEERING WHEEL! Oh, the great Leonard Ravenhill penned again: “No man is greater than his prayer life. The pastor who is not praying is playing; the people who are not praying are straying. We have many organizers, but few agonizers; many players and payers, few pray-ers; many singers, few clingers; lots of pastors, few wrestlers; many fears, few tears; much fashion, little passion; many interferers, few intercessors; many writers, but few fighters. Failing here, we fail everywhere.” Declare aloud: Like Esther and D. L. MOODY, I shall not fail in this secret weapon of MATTHEW 11:12 prayers this year! I shall not perish! I shall end in praise! TODAY IS DAY 20 OF THE 21-DAY FASTING PROGRAMME. Pray today’s prayers on Page 80 of “War Against Haman – 17” booklet! ALSO, JOIN OUR ON-LINE DAILY BREAKING-OFFAST SERVICE via FACEBOOK: ourdailymannaworldwide.
Time: 8pm Nigeria Time.

2. I shall walk like the saints of old. Like Esther, I shall not fail my generation.
3. There shall be sounds of abundance of DIVINE SURPRISES
this year!
4. Lord, arise and pour on my life, family and ministry a new
PRAYER FIRE!

3 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Qwerty4u(m): 12:59pm On Jan 27, 2022
Please keep this coming l have been searching for this for long ...

Send it to my WhatsApp if you can
Thank you
Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by alakara(m): 4:31pm On Jan 27, 2022
Kudos, pls let's keep it up and as earlier as possible.

Diamond6real:
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: DISCOVER THE D. L. MOODY SECRET!

BASIC SCRIPTURES:
MATTHEW 11:12 (KJV)

12 And they told to Mordecai Esther’s words.
13 Then Mordecai commanded to answer Esther, Think not with thyself that thou shalt escape in the king’s house, more than all the Jews.
14 For if thou altogether holdest thy peace at this time, then shall there enlargement and deliverance arise to the Jews from another place; but thou and thy father’s house shall be destroyed: and who knoweth whether thou art come to the kingdom for such a time as this?
15 Then Esther bade them return Mordecai this answer,
16 Go, gather together all the Jews that are present in Shushan, and fast ye for me, and neither eat nor drink three days, night or day: I also and my maidens will fast likewise; and so will I go in unto the king, which is not according to the law: and if I perish, I perish.
17 So Mordecai went his way, and did according to all that Esther had commanded him.

It was R. A. Torrey who penned this about the great revivalist, D. L. MOODY. Learn a lesson concerning 2022: “Out of a very intimate acquaintance with D.L. Moody, I wish to testify that he was a far greater PRAY-ER than he was PREACHER. Time and time again, he was confronted by obstacles that seemed insurmountable, but he always knew the way to overcome all difficulties. He knew the way to bring to pass anything that needed to be brought to pass. He knew and believed in the deepest depths of his soul that nothing was too hard for the Lord, and that prayer could do anything that God could do.” Wow! The secret of D.L. Moody was PRAYER! Let that be your SECRET WEAPON against Satan this year! Oh, hear Leonard Ravenhill: “The secret of praying is praying in secret.” E. M. Bound penned: “Prayer should not be regarded as a duty which must be performed, but rather as a privilege to be enjoyed, a rare delight that is always revealing some new beauty.
No wonder the LORD says: PRAY WITHOUT CEASING! Begin this year and “run” along this year with some “Matthew 11: 12 prayers” – VIOLENT AND FORCEFUL! That is the language your enemies understand! Bread and butter prayers must end this year! Don’t you know that you live in a wicked world? ENEMIES CAN WIPE OUT ALL YOUR PROSPERITY with only an arrow of one incurable sickness! Yes! Don’t make prayer your SPARE TYRE! Make it your STEERING WHEEL! Oh, the great Leonard Ravenhill penned again: “No man is greater than his prayer life. The pastor who is not praying is playing; the people who are not praying are straying. We have many organizers, but few agonizers; many players and payers, few pray-ers; many singers, few clingers; lots of pastors, few wrestlers; many fears, few tears; much fashion, little passion; many interferers, few intercessors; many writers, but few fighters. Failing here, we fail everywhere.” Declare aloud: Like Esther and D. L. MOODY, I shall not fail in this secret weapon of MATTHEW 11:12 prayers this year! I shall not perish! I shall end in praise! TODAY IS DAY 20 OF THE 21-DAY FASTING PROGRAMME. Pray today’s prayers on Page 80 of “War Against Haman – 17” booklet! ALSO, JOIN OUR ON-LINE DAILY BREAKING-OFFAST SERVICE via FACEBOOK: ourdailymannaworldwide.
Time: 8pm Nigeria Time.

2. I shall walk like the saints of old. Like Esther, I shall not fail my generation.
3. There shall be sounds of abundance of DIVINE SURPRISES
this year!
4. Lord, arise and pour on my life, family and ministry a new
PRAYER FIRE!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 6:58am On Jan 28, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: DON’T IMAGINE HOW!

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
2 KINGS 4: 1-7 (KJV)

1 Now there cried a certain woman of the wives of the sons of the prophets unto Elisha, saying, Thy servant my husband is dead; and thou knowest that thy servant did fear the Lord: and the creditor is come to take unto him my two sons to be bondmen.
2 And Elisha said unto her, What shall I do for thee? tell me, what hast thou in the house? And she said, Thine handmaid hath not any thing in the house, save a pot of oil.
3 Then he said, Go, borrow thee vessels abroad of all thy neighbours, even empty vessels; borrow not a few.
4 And when thou art come in, thou shalt shut the door upon thee and upon thy sons, and shalt pour out into all those vessels, and thou shalt set aside that which is full.
5 So she went from him, and shut the door upon her and upon her sons, who brought the vessels to her; and she poured out.
6 And it came to pass, when the vessels were full, that she said unto her son, Bring me yet a vessel. And he said unto her, There is not a vessel more. And the oil stayed.
7 Then she came and told the man of God. And he said, Go, sell the oil, and pay thy debt, and live thou and thy children of the rest.

Thank God for this last day of this January worldwide 21- day fast! The anointing service is 1PM NIGERIA TIME tomorrow via FACEBOOK: ourdailyworldwide; YOUTUBE: Manna TV International. The Manna Mountain worship hall at Ogudu-Orioke, via Ojota, Lagos will also be opened! Please come with your ANOINTING OIL, 2022 PRAYER POINTS and your FACE MASK! All plans for strict COVID -19 protocol
have been put in place! It’s a safe and sanitized arena for all. Get ready for the OIL OF DIVINE SURPRISE ANOINTING as the heavens seal your 21-day fast! But the Holy Ghost is warning you today: STOP USING YOUR BRAIN TO IMAGINE HOW GOD WILL DO IT THIS YEAR! The God of LAST-MINUTE DIVINE SURPRISE WILL SHOW UP when all roads seem closed and circumstances question the promises of GOD! I Decree: YOU WILL NEVER PRAY in VAIN this year! The widow in today’s scripture did not know what to do after her husband’s death. She lived in a society dominated by men and she could not IMAGINE how God will MAKE A WAY and she told Elisha so – all she had was a little cruse of oil; no connection, no helper!
IMPOSSIBLE! SENSELESS FOR A MIRACLE! Now, in 2022, WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO? Do 3 things: 1. ASK GOD (she did). 2. TRUST GOD IN FAITH(she obeyed) . 3. LISTEN TO GOD (she followed instructions)! God will turn ORDINARY things to EXTRAORDINARY testimonies this year! Hold on and hold out! Sow your DIVINE SURPRISE SEED AND PRAY THE PSALMS you will be sent! Part 2 of this devotional write-up continues in the next (2nd) edition. Don’t miss it! Lift your hands, shout 21 halleluiahs and declare, “THIS IS MY YEAR” 7 times! TODAY IS DAY 21 OF THE 21-DAY FASTING PROGRAMME.
Pray today’s prayers on Page 86 of “War Against Haman – 17” booklet! TOMORROW IS JANUARY WORLD ANOINTING SERVICE- ONLINE! Time: 1 pm (Nigeria Time). THEME: “SECRETS OF PROVOKING DIVINE SURPRISE” CONNECT VIA FACEBOOK: ourdailymannaworldwide. YOUTUBE: Manna TV International. INSTAGRAM: ourdailymanna_bishopchris. Be ready to pray!

1. In your own words pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Thank you LORD for the grace to finish this fast! I shall testify
like the widow in today’s scripture! Turn the ordinary to the
extraordinary in my life, family and ministry.
3. I refuse to IMAGINE how You will do it, LORD. Do the
UNIMAGINABLE! LORD, SURPRISE ME! I shall always ASK
you, TRUST/WAIT for You and LISTEN to You, (Pray it seriously before turning to Page 86 of “WAR AGAINST
HAMAN – 17” booklet for today’s prayers). See you tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by UgoFly: 7:42am On Jan 28, 2022
I need clarification on the above devotional. Did the widow sow any seed to Elisha?
Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 8:21am On Jan 29, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THEY CANNOT HIDE MY GOOD AGAIN!

Vs. 1 of today’s 1st scripture says: “On that night could not the king sleep, and he commanded to bring the book of records of the chronicles; and they were read before the king.”I decree on this faithful day: God is raising helpers for you this year!

He is raising kings/queens for you and they will not be able to sleep TILL THEY HELP YOU! Yes! The divine order from your God to them is: NO HELP! NO SLEEP in Jesus name! Men and women who are destined to help you are being prepared across the globe. Some will travel to seek for you!

Some will forgo their business trips to look for you! UNTIL THEY LOCATE AND HELP YOU/YOUR CHILDREN, THEY WILL BE RESTLESS in Jesus name. Lift your hands and declare 8 times now: “I RECEIVE IT! I RECEIVE IT! I RECEIVE!
Then Vs. 2 says: “And it was found written, that Mordecai had told of Bigthana and Teresh, two of the king’s chamberlains, the keepers of the door, and sought to lay hand on the king Ahasuerus.” Did you get that? The good that Mordecai did was HIDDEN AND FORGOTTEN!

They had to search for it before it was found! Wow! In this year 2022, all the good/prayers you have ever done will be REMEMBERED! No matter who has hidden them, your REWARD and REMEMBRANCE is coming as a thief in the night (DIVINE SURPRISE) in Jesus name! Pray the prayers below seriously now:!

TODAY IS JANUARY WORLD ANOINTING SERVICE – ONLINE Time: 1pm (Nigeria Time). THEME: “SECRETS OF PROVOKING DIVINE SURPRISE” CONNECT VIA FACEBOOK: ourdailymannaworldwide YOUTUBE: Manna TV International. INSTAGRAM: ourdailymanna_bishopchris. Be ready to pray! Sow your DIVINE SURPRISE SEED FAITH today.

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of victory as led.

1. All evil file hiders of my good and labour of love; dry up and run mad this year in Jesus name. RUN MAD and DRY UP! RUN MAD and DRY UP NOW!!!
2. I decree: LORD, REMEMBER and REWARD every good I have ever done this year! It cannot be hidden anymore! This is my year!
3. O you kings, queens, men, women and destiny helpers; wherever you are, LOCATE ME this year in Jesus name.
4. Lord God of Mordecai, withdraw sleep from their eyes! Let those You have prepared for my destiny be restless till they locate me in Jesus name.
5. In this year 2022, I shall not miss my PROMOTION and PRESERVATION season in Jesus name.
6. Pray about today and about this year generally as led now.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by alakara(m): 8:34am On Jan 29, 2022
UgoFly:
I need clarification on the above devotional. Did the widow sow any seed to Elisha?

No, the widow reported to Elisha that her husband who's a prophet like Elisha died and he died as a debtor.So the people they owned the money wanted to take the sons in lieu of the money.
He now went to the Prophet for solution.
Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 7:02am On Jan 30, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: HE CHECKED HER PHONE AND NEARLY COLLAPSED!

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
LUKE 12:1-7 (KJV)

1 In the mean time, when there were gathered together an innumerable multitude of people, insomuch that they trode one upon another, he began to say unto his disciples first of all, Beware ye of the leaven of the Pharisees, which is hypocrisy.
2 For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known.
3 Therefore whatsoever ye have spoken in darkness shall be heard in the light; and that which ye have spoken in the ear in closets shall be proclaimed upon the housetops.
4 And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do.
5 But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.
6 Are not five sparrows sold for two farthings, and not one of them is forgotten before God?
7 But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.

A man identified as Wezzie Nyangu ended his ‘one day’ marriage with his new wife Martha Pondani (a nurse by profession) after he discovered that she was going out with a named Prophet. The new couple got married in October last year, but trouble started during their honeymoon! According to the EX –HUSBAND, Mr Wezzie, whilst his new wife was taking a shower, he decided to check through her phone and what he discovered almost made him collapse! He discovered that his new wife had a secret love entanglement with a popularly named prophet (name withheld by me). When his wife finished bathing, she was surprised that her husband was not welcoming her with a kiss and some new, real, honeymoon “action,” but alas, the man grew angry and demanded to see their families to inform them of his discovery and decision to quit! That was the end of a new marriage within 24 hours! Wow! THE HOLY GHOST IS SPEAKING ABOUT INTEGRITY in marriages, business, career places, daily relationships, properties, politics, financial status, etc. DON’T LIVE A LIE THIS YEAR! Today’s scripture Vs. 2 says: “For there is nothing covered that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known.” Integrity is paying back your loans if you can! Integrity is opening up to your spouse on most things! Integrity is LETTING YOUR “YES” BE “YES” AND YOUR “NO” BE “NO.” Why would a phone content break a marriage? Integrity is telling your children/wife/husband in which bank you have hidden your cash! Do you know how many families are suffering because the husband/wife died without a WILL? Why make banks richer after your death? Close with Abraham Lincoln: “You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time.” Learn from this 24- hour marriage and stop the accuser of the brethren from stopping you this year! TONIGHT 8PM – OPERATION-SETTLE-YOUR-WEEK WITH GOD! Via FACEBOOK LIVE: “ourdailymannaworldwide” PROPHETIC RAIN ONLINE PRAYER SERVICE: Be ready to pray! Sometimes I am led to call NAMES and release a Prophetic WORD /direction/ Warning for
those who log in. Time: 8pm (Nigeria Time).

2. Repent from ways in which you have not been true and sincere in your past! DON’T BECOME YOUR OWN DEVIL THIS YEAR! Make restitution; reveal a confession/secret this week.
3. Lord, help me to live like Jesus Christ; OPEN AND HUMBLE!Lord, stop every enemy planning to use my INTEGRITY against me!
4. LORD, stop every STOPPER this year (mention all the months of the year now).
5. Pray about today as led and any other issue(s) now!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2022 by Diamond6real(f): 8:21am On Jan 31, 2022
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: HE CHECKED HER PHONE AND NEARLY COLLAPSED -2

Warren Buffett QUIPPED: “In looking for people to hire, look for three qualities: integrity, intelligence and energy. And if they don’t have the first, the other two will kill you.”Oh my God! John C. Maxwell penned: “Image is what people think we are.

Integrity is what we really are. Remember yesterday’s 24-hour marriage! My friend David A. Bednar wrote: “People of integrity and honesty not only practice what they preach, they are what they preach.” WHY HIDE YOUR PHONE FROM YOUR SPOUSE?

Hear Chinua Achebe: “One of the truest tests of integrity is its blunt refusal to be compromised.” Did you get BE COMPROMISED THIS YEAR! Please don’t deceive people this year! Your own is your own! Honour your commitments with integrity.

Roy T. Bennet, ln the booklet, “The Light in the Heart” exposed thus: “Do what is right, not what is easy nor what is popular.” Learn from Albert Einstein: “Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters.”

Hear Cheryl Hughes: “The truly scary thing about undiscovered lies is that they have a greater capacity to diminish us than exposed ones. They erode our strength, our self-esteem, Our very foundation. “Please in 2022, ERASE UNDISCOVERED LIES!

Seek me or a trusted friend and discuss them! Hear Roy T. Bennett again: Integrity is doing the right thing when nobody’s watching, and doing as you say you would do.”

Sweep the church whether your pastor will praise you or not! Pay your TITHE whether there is a TITHE CARD or not! Live HOLY!

Run from SIN whether someone is watching or not! Remember your God has 7 EYES (Rev. 5: 6) and He sees all your actions! LIVE WITH INTEGRITY this year! I hear the word: “JUBILEE via DIVINE SURPRISE.” Pray seriously now.

2. What goes around comes around. LORD, UNDO whatever I HAVE DONE IN MY PAST. DON’T BECOME YOUR OWN DEVIL THIS YEAR! Make restitution; reveal a confession/secret this week. Get me via orderodm@gmail.com SATAN is the father of all LIARS.
3. I shall not be a victim this year in Jesus name.
4. LORD, stop every STOPPER this year (mention all the months of the year now).
5. Pray about today as led and any other issue(s) now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Dream Of Being Naked Inside The Church,pls Help / Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti / CAC Members Fight Over Church Leadership(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 307
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.