Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,479 members, 7,826,811 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

PHOTOS: Joe Praize & Joana’s Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: Joe Praize & Joana’s Wedding (28787 Views)

BBNaija: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Joe, Khafi Ex-boyfriend In The House / Watch joe Praize Propose To His Girlfriend(engagement Photos & Videos) / Joe Praize Gets Engaged To His Girlfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Joe Praize & Joana’s Wedding by metronaija3: 9:00am On Jun 18, 2017
Award winning Gospel artiste Joseph Omo Ebhodaghe, a.k.a Joe Praize, got married to the love of his life Joana today in a beautiful and emotional ceremony which took place at Christ Embassy Church, Ikeja.

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/06/photos-joe-praize-joanas-wedding.html

7 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Joe Praize & Joana’s Wedding by madridguy(m): 9:05am On Jun 18, 2017
Congratulations.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Joe Praize & Joana’s Wedding by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 18, 2017
congratulation. I key, my loading sooner
Re: PHOTOS: Joe Praize & Joana’s Wedding by Houseofglam7(f): 11:32am On Jun 18, 2017
Make person do marry me make I rest abeg

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Joe Praize & Joana’s Wedding by Jirate(m): 2:13pm On Jun 18, 2017
The Day Don Jazzy go Marry, na like this His Friends go Do Am........... grin

41 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Joe Praize & Joana’s Wedding by khadeejaht(f): 2:16pm On Jun 18, 2017
nice
Re: PHOTOS: Joe Praize & Joana’s Wedding by Ijobaorun(m): 6:34pm On Jun 18, 2017
Save Lautech!
Nigerians, please rise and react swiftly to this challenge

Hello house, Happy Father's Day. Please, I don't know if this is the appropriate forum to being this topic but I know that the moderator will help me take it to front page. Ladoke Akintola University is about to 'die' if nothing drastic is taking into consideration.
Someone told me today that there are about 30 courses due for accreditation and NUC has shifted the process three times. They have given then last chance to be September, 2017.
If nothing happens then, the school will be back to square one as they will have to start all over. What becomes of the students and the lecturers? I learnt a department is now left with only one lecturer as others have gone to various private institutions.
Ladokites in the house and our well wishers, please rise to this challenge so that the future of the one time best state university in Nigeria will not be in jeopardy.
Do everything in your capacity either prayer, raining fire on her enemies, telling whosoever could be of help, using social media etc to save this great Institution.
Thanks.
O. A. A

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Joe Praize & Joana’s Wedding by free2ryhme: 6:34pm On Jun 18, 2017
Okay nah
Re: PHOTOS: Joe Praize & Joana’s Wedding by lovingyouhun: 6:34pm On Jun 18, 2017
Good gracious, congratulations to them, she caught a big fish...... HML smiley
Re: PHOTOS: Joe Praize & Joana’s Wedding by NextGovernor(m): 6:35pm On Jun 18, 2017
If I hear they them non f..uck b4 marriage.
Re: PHOTOS: Joe Praize & Joana’s Wedding by solid3(m): 6:35pm On Jun 18, 2017
I love this guy's music. Christ Embassy really has good gospel music artistes.

Congratulations to him.

Me and a nairalander loading.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Joe Praize & Joana’s Wedding by GidiChoice: 6:36pm On Jun 18, 2017
Seun when is your wedding ooo
Re: PHOTOS: Joe Praize & Joana’s Wedding by GidiChoice: 6:37pm On Jun 18, 2017
Seun when is your wedding ooo
Re: PHOTOS: Joe Praize & Joana’s Wedding by busbytr: 6:37pm On Jun 18, 2017
NextGovernor:
If I hear they them non f..uck b4 marriage.
is that ur response? Let me answer u, capital NO.
Re: PHOTOS: Joe Praize & Joana’s Wedding by free2ryhme: 6:37pm On Jun 18, 2017
Jirate:

Guy this picture na engineering for UNIBEN grin
Re: PHOTOS: Joe Praize & Joana’s Wedding by Idonki(f): 6:38pm On Jun 18, 2017
JoePraize got really emotional when saying the I do words.
Watching the video sef gives me goosebumps, so touching

Watch Video Here: https://www.naijahq.com/2017/06/gospel-artiste-joe-praize-get-emotional-as-he-ties-knots-with-joana-photos-video/
Re: PHOTOS: Joe Praize & Joana’s Wedding by TroubleMaker47(m): 6:38pm On Jun 18, 2017
Jirate:
Mehn dat shii scary as poo!
What if his hommies miss!

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Joe Praize & Joana’s Wedding by Chidinmaluv22(f): 6:39pm On Jun 18, 2017
CONGRAT dear
I cherish it Union
I tap in
Re: PHOTOS: Joe Praize & Joana’s Wedding by Sirjohn84(m): 6:41pm On Jun 18, 2017
Congrat joel praize.. Love his muzik so much.
Re: PHOTOS: Joe Praize & Joana’s Wedding by auntysimbiat(f): 6:41pm On Jun 18, 2017
Hml
Re: PHOTOS: Joe Praize & Joana’s Wedding by talk2much2015: 6:44pm On Jun 18, 2017
congrat to him! Happy married life!

I initially thought he is Igbo by tribe while I was watching his gospel song on television and youtube. But by his name, Ebodaghe. I now know that he is Ishan from Edo state. It is Ishan ( Esan ) that bears Ebodaghe.

This is one of the Papa Chris Oyakhilome children in the Lord.

What about Peter Crown and Frank Edwards when are they going to get married?

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Joe Praize & Joana’s Wedding by oshe11: 6:47pm On Jun 18, 2017
nkowalo:
congratulation. I key, my loading sooner

Make sure U key into ur personality too ooo

Cos SLAY QUEENS ARE BEST BEING SIDECHICKS/GF
Re: PHOTOS: Joe Praize & Joana’s Wedding by Slimszy: 6:51pm On Jun 18, 2017
Ijobaorun:
Save Lautech!
Nigerians, please rise and react swiftly to this challenge

Hello house, Happy Father's Day. Please, I don't know if this is the appropriate forum to being this topic but I know that the moderator will help me take it to front page. Ladoke Akintola University is about to 'die' if nothing drastic is taking into consideration.
Someone told me today that there are about 30 courses due for accreditation and NUC has shifted the process three times. They have given then last chance to be September, 2017.
If nothing happens then, the school will be back to square one as they will have to start all over. What becomes of the students and the lecturers? I learnt a department is now left with only one lecturer as others have gone to various private institutions.
Ladokites in the house and our well wishers, please rise to this challenge so that the future of the one time best state university in Nigeria will not be in jeopardy.
Do everything in your capacity either prayer, raining fire on her enemies, telling whosoever could be of help, using social media etc to save this great Institution.
Thanks.
O. A. A

impossible...the worst is students will not be admitted until those courses are accredited
Re: PHOTOS: Joe Praize & Joana’s Wedding by Rayfield: 6:51pm On Jun 18, 2017
Re: PHOTOS: Joe Praize & Joana’s Wedding by Edum13656: 6:55pm On Jun 18, 2017
Jirate:

Don Jazzy is still 32, u and him who senior?

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Joe Praize & Joana’s Wedding by Donjazzy12(m): 6:57pm On Jun 18, 2017
metronaija3:
Award winning Gospel artiste Joseph Omo Ebhodaghe, a.k.a Joe Praize, got married to the love of his life Joana today in a beautiful and emotional ceremony which took place at Christ Embassy Church, Ikeja.

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/06/photos-joe-praize-joanas-wedding.html

This guy is a homosexual!
Re: PHOTOS: Joe Praize & Joana’s Wedding by royalty18: 6:57pm On Jun 18, 2017
Wow. Lovely gown. Nothing exposed!! Happy married life!

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Joe Praize & Joana’s Wedding by oyeniyiseun: 6:58pm On Jun 18, 2017
congrats Joe praise

may God bless ur union ijn.
Frank Edward when is your wedding?
Re: PHOTOS: Joe Praize & Joana’s Wedding by Idy4joe(f): 7:02pm On Jun 18, 2017
Congrat 2yhu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Georgina Onuoha Crying Over Slavery In Libya (Video, Photos) / Toyin Abraham Reacts To Alleged Beef Between Her And Funke Akindele(video) / Comedian Seyi Law Attacked By Hoodlums In Lagos [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.