Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,436 members, 7,843,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

PHOTOS: Joe Praize & Joana’s Wedding - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: Joe Praize & Joana’s Wedding (28812 Views)

BBNaija: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Joe, Khafi Ex-boyfriend In The House / Watch joe Praize Propose To His Girlfriend(engagement Photos & Videos) / Joe Praize Gets Engaged To His Girlfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Joe Praize & Joana’s Wedding by robosky02(m): 7:04pm On Jun 18, 2017
wow nice one for him grin
Re: PHOTOS: Joe Praize & Joana’s Wedding by enomakos(m): 7:06pm On Jun 18, 2017
congrats omo
Re: PHOTOS: Joe Praize & Joana’s Wedding by bettyLad(f): 7:24pm On Jun 18, 2017
Y he come resemble I Go Die for here
Re: PHOTOS: Joe Praize & Joana’s Wedding by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 18, 2017
oshe11:

Make sure U key into ur personality too ooo

Cos SLAY QUEENS ARE BEST BEING SIDECHICKS/GF

lolz. laugh want kill oooooo. am not a slay queens infact if u see me u will know what am talking about?
Re: PHOTOS: Joe Praize & Joana’s Wedding by oshe11: 7:33pm On Jun 18, 2017
nkowalo:

lolz. laugh want kill oooooo. am not a slay queens infact if u see me u will know what am talking about?
Picture Or I Dnt Believe U grin
Re: PHOTOS: Joe Praize & Joana’s Wedding by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 18, 2017
lolz. my picture is there
Re: PHOTOS: Joe Praize & Joana’s Wedding by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 18, 2017
oshe11:
Picture Or I Dnt Believe U grin
lol. my picture is there.
Re: PHOTOS: Joe Praize & Joana’s Wedding by oshe11: 7:55pm On Jun 18, 2017
nkowalo:

lol. my picture is there.
Is like I av seen dat T-shirt b4

Bt wich of dem are U....
Left, Right or middle.....

And wats dat T-shirt for
Re: PHOTOS: Joe Praize & Joana’s Wedding by blaqroy: 8:05pm On Jun 18, 2017
This guy face eeh........ Congrats
Re: PHOTOS: Joe Praize & Joana’s Wedding by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 18, 2017
oshe11:

Is like I av seen dat T-shirt b4

Bt wich of dem are U....

Left, Right or middle.....

And wats dat T-shirt for

that your assignment for to night. let me give u a hint, am the most ugliest girl in d picture
Re: PHOTOS: Joe Praize & Joana’s Wedding by oshe11: 8:28pm On Jun 18, 2017
nkowalo:

that your assignment for to night. let me give u a hint, am the most ugliest girl in d picture

Ur kinda way of determining Ugliness is diff frm mine....

No one is UGlY to me unless HIS/HER personalities stink..... and dat I cnt determine frm PIX

so wich of dem is U n remind me wat dat T-shirt represents
Re: PHOTOS: Joe Praize & Joana’s Wedding by mexxy1(m): 8:31pm On Jun 18, 2017
I need some explanations here please.

Engagement was on the 20th of last month so, when did they start and conclude the traditional rights and the various processes the church makes members undergo 'cos I had a friend that was to wed in same Christ embassy last year and they kept giving him conditions and classes, etc till he left to wed in another church.

Also, if they had already started all these processes before the engagement, why was she pretending to be all shocked and excited when he proposed?

I just don't get it
Re: PHOTOS: Joe Praize & Joana’s Wedding by preewtychamp23(f): 8:33pm On Jun 18, 2017
Congratulations
Re: PHOTOS: Joe Praize & Joana’s Wedding by Feprakenltd: 9:16pm On Jun 18, 2017
Congratulations dear may God bless ur union
Re: PHOTOS: Joe Praize & Joana’s Wedding by Jirate(m): 9:26pm On Jun 18, 2017
Edum13656:

Don Jazzy is still 32, u and him who senior?

Na me, I senior am with almost 20 yrs, I have since stop having Kids, after just Two. cheesy
Re: PHOTOS: Joe Praize & Joana’s Wedding by chymes0359(m): 9:51pm On Jun 18, 2017
Ijobaorun:
Save Lautech!
Nigerians, please rise and react swiftly to this challenge

Hello house, Happy Father's Day. Please, I don't know if this is the appropriate forum to being this topic but I know that the moderator will help me take it to front page. Ladoke Akintola University is about to 'die' if nothing drastic is taking into consideration.
Someone told me today that there are about 30 courses due for accreditation and NUC has shifted the process three times. They have given then last chance to be September, 2017.
If nothing happens then, the school will be back to square one as they will have to start all over. What becomes of the students and the lecturers? I learnt a department is now left with only one lecturer as others have gone to various private institutions.
Ladokites in the house and our well wishers, please rise to this challenge so that the future of the one time best state university in Nigeria will not be in jeopardy.
Do everything in your capacity either prayer, raining fire on her enemies, telling whosoever could be of help, using social media etc to save this great Institution.
Thanks.
O. A. A

E don reach front page already..
What the name of the school again?
Re: PHOTOS: Joe Praize & Joana’s Wedding by okazuu(m): 9:57pm On Jun 18, 2017
in the spirit of Joe Praize marriage i need to engage a beautiful girl here.i need to do and marry abeg.
Re: PHOTOS: Joe Praize & Joana’s Wedding by ipreach: 10:07pm On Jun 18, 2017

Re: PHOTOS: Joe Praize & Joana’s Wedding by lonelydora: 3:43am On Jun 19, 2017
Ijobaorun:
Save Lautech!
Nigerians, please rise and react swiftly to this challenge

Hello house, Happy Father's Day. Please, I don't know if this is the appropriate forum to being this topic but I know that the moderator will help me take it to front page. Ladoke Akintola University is about to 'die' if nothing drastic is taking into consideration.
Someone told me today that there are about 30 courses due for accreditation and NUC has shifted the process three times. They have given then last chance to be September, 2017.
If nothing happens then, the school will be back to square one as they will have to start all over. What becomes of the students and the lecturers? I learnt a department is now left with only one lecturer as others have gone to various private institutions.
Ladokites in the house and our well wishers, please rise to this challenge so that the future of the one time best state university in Nigeria will not be in jeopardy.
Do everything in your capacity either prayer, raining fire on her enemies, telling whosoever could be of help, using social media etc to save this great Institution.
Thanks.
O. A. A

Prayers doesn't solve issues like this, and if it solves it, you want students to be half baked? A department with one lecture? We need to close down the school asap.

Probably corrupt practices is the culprit. Monies have been embezzled right from the word go.
Re: PHOTOS: Joe Praize & Joana’s Wedding by Nobody: 6:32am On Jun 19, 2017
oshe11:

Ur kinda way of determining Ugliness is diff frm mine....

No one is UGlY to me unless HIS/HER personalities stink..... and dat I cnt determine frm PIX

so wich of dem is U n remind me wat dat T-shirt represents

lol
Re: PHOTOS: Joe Praize & Joana’s Wedding by charlyxx9: 10:59am On Sep 19, 2017
Donjazzy12:
This guy is a homosexual!
please proof.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Dumps Nollywood, For Social Media Marital Drama!! (AMVCA Special) / Fans Angry Over Wizkid’s Absence At Concert In Accra, Ghana (Video, Photos) / Governor Ambode Gives N1m To Uju Ngozi Madubogwu Late Actor Obi Madubogwu's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.