Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,140 members, 7,811,208 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

hello - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / hello (462 Views)

Hello My Spiritual Brethren. Is 1 Year Too Much For A Christian Courtship? / Agnostics a.k. a FREE THINKERS In The House? Say Hello. / Hello Heathens! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

hello by MrHandsome2013: 9:01am On Jun 18, 2017
hello
Re: hello by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 18, 2017
u are delivered in the mighty name jesus christ our lord. amen

1 Like

Re: hello by Blitzerz: 9:16am On Jun 18, 2017
Brother, I am not a "powerful pastor"

But I am here to tell u that it is well with your soul in Jesus name.
Amen.

As you have humbled yourself before God, He will come to meet you at the point of your needs in Jesus name. Amen.

2 Chronicles 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Brother, You have humbled yourself.
There are some other things you need to do;

-Get closer to God, download bibles and start studying the word of God on daily scheduled basis.

-Pray daily and Trust God speak His promises into ur life

-Look for a bible believing church and fellowship.

Remain blessed, in Jesus name
Amen
Re: hello by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 18, 2017
Flee from evil habits that set you back physically and spiritually. is that clear young man?

1 Like

Re: hello by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 18, 2017
The guy say make una deliver am una dey blow grammar. Or do you think he doesn't understand the bible
Re: hello by jonnyp(m): 11:55am On Jun 18, 2017
MrHandsome2013:
My life have been in pain,agony,tears and sorrow Ever since i stopped going church around 2006.
Throughout this period of 11years my life have been in a very bad shape.
I need total deliverance from failure, shame, agony, parental/ancestral curse, demonie attack.
Thank you for your prayer.
where do u stay ..if around mile 2 u can mail me will direct u.jonny4ul@yahoo.com.
Re: hello by sonofthunder: 6:44pm On Jun 18, 2017
MrHandsome2013:
My life have been in pain,agony,tears and sorrow Ever since i stopped going church around 2006.
Throughout this period of 11years my life have been in a very bad shape.
I need total deliverance from failure, shame, agony, parental/ancestral curse, demonie attack.
Thank you for your prayer.
and what made you stop attending church?... I think you should look for today's RCCG sunday school manual on nairaland...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: hello by OtemAtum: 6:49pm On Jun 18, 2017
You don't need deliverance because u are not in bondage to start with. What you need is persistence nd focus and you will get what you want.
Re: hello by GodsMopol: 6:54pm On Jun 18, 2017
Get a spirit filled church and stay there

(1) (Reply)

Why Do The Say God Love Everyone Equally When Its Not So? / What Songs Should Be Played @ A Church Event? / Paraguay Honour Prophet T.B Joshua After Miracle Crusade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.