Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,123 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Klint Da Drunk Shares Family Photo To Celebrate Father's Day - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Klint Da Drunk Shares Family Photo To Celebrate Father's Day (29229 Views)

Klint da Drunk Involved In Accident (Photos) / Klint Da Drunk And Lilien Igwemba's Marriage Crashes After 10 Years - SDK / Klint Da Drunk’s Wife Cutting His Hair With Shears (Hilarious Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Klint Da Drunk Shares Family Photo To Celebrate Father's Day by pzphoto(m): 12:53pm On Jun 18, 2017
He wrote : Happy Father's day to all fathers out there.
Its not easy to be a dad. I remember in the past, fathers
used to be FATHER FIGURES to their children even the
polygamous families had fathers that were strict,
responsible and had grounded rules
PROVERBS 13:24
PROVERBS 22:6.
Nowadays, values are different. But I know there are still
real fathers out there. To them I say KUDOS! GOD'S
BLESSINGS BE WITH YOU.

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/06/comedian-klint-da-drunk-shared.html?m=0

8 Likes

Re: Klint Da Drunk Shares Family Photo To Celebrate Father's Day by eezeribe(m): 12:56pm On Jun 18, 2017
I see clowning in their eyes... Especially the older boy.

5 Likes

Re: Klint Da Drunk Shares Family Photo To Celebrate Father's Day by Came: 2:19pm On Jun 18, 2017
Those way their papa dey do yeye dey provide for them, go appreciate their papa, if dem hear wetin Evans do take provide for him own family.... Evans is a disgrace to fatherhood. Making people cry, and thinking that he will get always with it.

2 Likes

Re: Klint Da Drunk Shares Family Photo To Celebrate Father's Day by NwaNimo1(m): 2:30pm On Jun 18, 2017
Drunkard.....

1 Like

Re: Klint Da Drunk Shares Family Photo To Celebrate Father's Day by blaquebelle: 2:30pm On Jun 18, 2017
Fine family

3 Likes

Re: Klint Da Drunk Shares Family Photo To Celebrate Father's Day by veekid(m): 2:31pm On Jun 18, 2017
Antidote of being ugly is to get married to a yellow pawpaw.

3 Likes

Re: Klint Da Drunk Shares Family Photo To Celebrate Father's Day by HomesOfLife(m): 2:31pm On Jun 18, 2017
Cute family. Happy fathers day to all wonderful fathers out there.
Re: Klint Da Drunk Shares Family Photo To Celebrate Father's Day by dlondonbadboy: 2:31pm On Jun 18, 2017
His children no resemble am o lipsrsealed

DN angry
Re: Klint Da Drunk Shares Family Photo To Celebrate Father's Day by free2ryhme: 2:31pm On Jun 18, 2017
lovely
Re: Klint Da Drunk Shares Family Photo To Celebrate Father's Day by CheezyCharles(m): 2:31pm On Jun 18, 2017
ah money good oh. so Klint would be acting drunk anytime he appears on stage but he's a warrior in "the other room"

1 Like

Re: Klint Da Drunk Shares Family Photo To Celebrate Father's Day by adesegun121(m): 2:32pm On Jun 18, 2017
Nice one

Happy family

Check below pics for your Customized Shirt!!

1 Like

Re: Klint Da Drunk Shares Family Photo To Celebrate Father's Day by chythe(m): 2:32pm On Jun 18, 2017
Lovely family he got
Re: Klint Da Drunk Shares Family Photo To Celebrate Father's Day by oshe11: 2:32pm On Jun 18, 2017
wowww......

HE SOUNDS NORMAL
Re: Klint Da Drunk Shares Family Photo To Celebrate Father's Day by VickyRotex(f): 2:32pm On Jun 18, 2017
Daddy I love you so Much!!!! kiss kiss kiss Thanks for everything!!! cry cry cry God Bless you!
Mon Père, I'll sure keep making you proud!!! kiss kiss kiss

Happy Fathers Day to all the Amazing Fathers out there!
Re: Klint Da Drunk Shares Family Photo To Celebrate Father's Day by girlhaley(f): 2:32pm On Jun 18, 2017
Came:
Those way their papa dey do yeye dey provide for them, go appreciate their papa, if dem hear wetin Evans do take provide for him own family.... Evans is a disgrace to fatherhood. Making people cry, and thinking that he will get always with it.

Must you mention Evans

Nairaland = Evans

Nice family

2 Likes

Re: Klint Da Drunk Shares Family Photo To Celebrate Father's Day by Sirjohn84(m): 2:32pm On Jun 18, 2017
Cute family. Happy fathers day to all fathers all over the world like me
Re: Klint Da Drunk Shares Family Photo To Celebrate Father's Day by Evablizin(f): 2:33pm On Jun 18, 2017
Cute family,under highness he marry under highness he still born fine pikin kai in his voice eyowiyowiyooo i say ha yee ha yee ha yee
Re: Klint Da Drunk Shares Family Photo To Celebrate Father's Day by oshe11: 2:33pm On Jun 18, 2017
See as his Family look cute while he looks DIRTY
Re: Klint Da Drunk Shares Family Photo To Celebrate Father's Day by Nymbols1(m): 2:34pm On Jun 18, 2017
That time Klint Da Drunk gave Osinbajo 5k

At the Gala night, Klint Da Drunk approached Osinbajo and gave him N5,000. Quoting the Bible that give and it shall be given unto you.
E be like say Klint don forget say Osinbajo na Pastor. See VP Osinbajo's response...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I57sngfSTFM

1 Like

Re: Klint Da Drunk Shares Family Photo To Celebrate Father's Day by SexyNairalander: 2:35pm On Jun 18, 2017
booked
Re: Klint Da Drunk Shares Family Photo To Celebrate Father's Day by CheezyCharles(m): 2:35pm On Jun 18, 2017
girlhaley:

Must you mention Evans

Nairaland = Evans

Nice family
the thing weak me oh. front page "see the toothpaste Evans uses to brush"

few minutes later " see Evans instagram page"

after that " Evans children has been signed by Davido "

yeye yeye irrelevant news..... the next one go be "BREAKING NEWS : Evans has been granted bail( 50000 naira)

1 Like

Re: Klint Da Drunk Shares Family Photo To Celebrate Father's Day by oshe11: 2:37pm On Jun 18, 2017
dlondonbadboy:

DN angry

U mean he shud go for "The Hen Hay" shocked
Re: Klint Da Drunk Shares Family Photo To Celebrate Father's Day by Vokians(m): 2:37pm On Jun 18, 2017
Happy fathers day to my Dad and all the fathers around the world who are playing their fatherly roles in their family.
Re: Klint Da Drunk Shares Family Photo To Celebrate Father's Day by Anfieldboss: 2:48pm On Jun 18, 2017
veekid:
Antidote of being ugly is to get married to a yellow pawpaw.

Klint is not ugly, so what are u saying?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Klint Da Drunk Shares Family Photo To Celebrate Father's Day by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 18, 2017
I remember, this Klint guy in Enugu, even before he "blew". His wife, then his GF had been with him from the beginning. She has not aged a bit.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Klint Da Drunk Shares Family Photo To Celebrate Father's Day by yoruBADboi(m): 3:01pm On Jun 18, 2017
Pretty cute family

Family of d drunk right?
Re: Klint Da Drunk Shares Family Photo To Celebrate Father's Day by jobbers: 3:06pm On Jun 18, 2017
good
Re: Klint Da Drunk Shares Family Photo To Celebrate Father's Day by techlorddsblog: 4:32pm On Jun 18, 2017
dlondonbadboy:

DN angry

Are you trying to say ........xxxxxxxxxx?

Re: Klint Da Drunk Shares Family Photo To Celebrate Father's Day by Missfads(f): 4:33pm On Jun 18, 2017
They all look so good

Hello Nairalanders. I need your help please... Social Media is bringing people together to help one another. So do this for me...!
I am contesting for a wedding cake with other four aspiring couples
I needs your likes on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram because the winner will be determined from the one who has
the highest number of likes from the three social media.
Help me like the pictures in this link to help me win.
Follow the links to like the pictures
Here are the links:
https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1396189003752908&substory_index=0
Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/p/BU8dHa5lqNl/
Twitter
https://twitter.com/mixnbake/status/871584998922620928
Thank you.
Re: Klint Da Drunk Shares Family Photo To Celebrate Father's Day by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:27pm On Jun 18, 2017
All I'm here for is to ask the camera they used to snap this picture.
Re: Klint Da Drunk Shares Family Photo To Celebrate Father's Day by unbeatablerosak(f): 5:32pm On Jun 18, 2017
[quote author=pzphoto post=57627560]He wrote : Happy Father's day to all fathers out there.
Its not easy to be a dad. I remember in the past, fathers
used to be FATHER FIGURES to their children even the
polygamous families had fathers that were strict,
responsible and had grounded rules
PROVERBS 13:24
PROVERBS 22:6.
Nowadays, values are different. But I know there are still
real fathers out there. To them I say KUDOS! GOD'S
BLESSINGS BE WITH YOU.

Happy fathers day. Cute family u have here.
Re: Klint Da Drunk Shares Family Photo To Celebrate Father's Day by Stanbeto: 5:32pm On Jun 18, 2017
Nice shot Clint

(1) (2) (Reply)

Easter: Kiss Daniel Feeds Beggars In Lagos (Photos) / Yemi Alade And Lola OJ's Outfit To #myFalzExperience / Bisi Alimi Slams Gtbank For Inviting Jay Manuel, Gay US TV Host

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.