Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

See This Birthday Shoot Of A Lady Claiming Sixteen Year Old - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See This Birthday Shoot Of A Lady Claiming Sixteen Year Old (2763 Views)

Doris Simeon Looks Radiant In Pre-Birthday Shoot / Susan Peters Rocks A Million Naira Dress For Her 37th Birthday Shoot / Maternity Shoot Of Comedian Senibo & His Model Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See This Birthday Shoot Of A Lady Claiming Sixteen Year Old by praizmedia(m): 3:22pm On Jun 18, 2017
Can this lady be 16 year old??

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/06/see-this-birthday-shoot-of-lady.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

Re: See This Birthday Shoot Of A Lady Claiming Sixteen Year Old by honeymihxz(f): 3:30pm On Jun 18, 2017
FTC! she meant aw deep her honeypot is

1 Like

Re: See This Birthday Shoot Of A Lady Claiming Sixteen Year Old by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 18, 2017
How is a 16-yr old s'pposed to look like?
Re: See This Birthday Shoot Of A Lady Claiming Sixteen Year Old by tommybliss007(m): 3:45pm On Jun 18, 2017
dat her football age

3 Likes

Re: See This Birthday Shoot Of A Lady Claiming Sixteen Year Old by BadBlaize(m): 3:47pm On Jun 18, 2017
dats her birthdate not age, alika op

4 Likes

Re: See This Birthday Shoot Of A Lady Claiming Sixteen Year Old by pweshboi(m): 3:49pm On Jun 18, 2017
Mtcheeew

Re: See This Birthday Shoot Of A Lady Claiming Sixteen Year Old by subtlemee(f): 3:53pm On Jun 18, 2017
With the advent of make up girls are now looking way older than their age facially but from her body development you can tell she's 16yrs

1 Like

Re: See This Birthday Shoot Of A Lady Claiming Sixteen Year Old by dikeigbo2(m): 4:08pm On Jun 18, 2017
Forever sixteen grin grin
Re: See This Birthday Shoot Of A Lady Claiming Sixteen Year Old by evy1(m): 4:15pm On Jun 18, 2017
That should be her birthdate.

1 Like

Re: See This Birthday Shoot Of A Lady Claiming Sixteen Year Old by teamsynergy: 4:16pm On Jun 18, 2017
ladies and age falsification are variable inseparable
Re: See This Birthday Shoot Of A Lady Claiming Sixteen Year Old by auntysimbiat(f): 4:22pm On Jun 18, 2017
This means u all have not been following up with NL.. ITS DATE NOT YEARS
Re: See This Birthday Shoot Of A Lady Claiming Sixteen Year Old by Mhissgaga(f): 4:52pm On Jun 18, 2017
She looks 16
Re: See This Birthday Shoot Of A Lady Claiming Sixteen Year Old by ednut1(m): 5:07pm On Jun 18, 2017
June 16 was two days ago. Find something creative to blog about
Re: See This Birthday Shoot Of A Lady Claiming Sixteen Year Old by pizzylee(m): 6:46pm On Jun 18, 2017
she meant 61
Re: See This Birthday Shoot Of A Lady Claiming Sixteen Year Old by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jun 18, 2017
honeymihxz:
FTC!
she meant aw deep her honeypot is

You have fat cheeks and funny legs.
Seems you have polio mixed with mumps.

Do you blow trumpet or kaakaki for a living?
Re: See This Birthday Shoot Of A Lady Claiming Sixteen Year Old by honeymihxz(f): 11:37pm On Jun 18, 2017
gbosaa:

You have fat cheeks and funny legs.
Seems you have polio mixed with mumps.

Do you blow trumpet or kaakaki for a living?
sorry bro....i know when you gave that reply...it was probably the time for ur 5minutes madness....get well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See This Birthday Shoot Of A Lady Claiming Sixteen Year Old by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 18, 2017
honeymihxz:

sorry bro....i know when you gave that reply...it was probably the time for ur 5minutes madness....get well

Sorry I mentioned kakaaki. Maybe it's too local but do you really blow trumpet for a living. Your fat cheeks are extraordinary.
Re: See This Birthday Shoot Of A Lady Claiming Sixteen Year Old by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 18, 2017
This op sef nor sharp. That's her body count as at yesterday
Re: See This Birthday Shoot Of A Lady Claiming Sixteen Year Old by solarholly: 11:45pm On Jun 18, 2017
evy1:
That should be her birthdate.
yeah,most times it dosen't mean age but birthdate
Re: See This Birthday Shoot Of A Lady Claiming Sixteen Year Old by honeymihxz(f): 3:58pm On Jun 19, 2017
gbosaa:

Sorry I mentioned kakaaki. Maybe it's too local but do you really blow trumpet for a living. Your fat cheeks are extraordinary.
if you were not so blinded with hatted..your sick brain should av worked with your eyes to show you my cheeks are not fat but that i only puffed out my cheeks for the purpose of that pic.....
for you to know kakaaki you must be quite matured....plz stop being a disgrace to your age group.....sick brvh pick on someone your size
Re: See This Birthday Shoot Of A Lady Claiming Sixteen Year Old by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 19, 2017
honeymihxz:

if you were not so blinded with hatted..your sick brain should av worked with your eyes to show you my cheeks are not fat but that i only puffed out my cheeks for the purpose of that pic.....
for you to know kakaaki you must be quite matured....plz stop being a disgrace to your age group.....sick brvh pick on someone your size

I have no hatred in my heart. I only thought you play kakaaki or trumpet. Your cheeks are quite massive, made your head look almost spherical like a FIFA standard football. Sorry for my ignorance. I didn't know people puff out their cheeks for photos. Is that trendy or?

There's no age limit to knowing what kakaaki is. It simply shows one has vast knowledge in both indigenous and non indigenous types of musical equipment. I'll be 17 on 32nd June this year. cheesy How old are you? Don't tell me you are under 30 cos the cheeks I saw must be older than 35... cheesy

Be honest. You must have blown lots of kakaaki. Your lips are unusually dark with some strange pigment around the middle.
Re: See This Birthday Shoot Of A Lady Claiming Sixteen Year Old by honeymihxz(f): 2:17am On Jun 20, 2017
gbosaa:

I have no hatred in my heart. I only thought you play kakaaki or trumpet. Your cheeks are quite massive, made your head look almost spherical like a FIFA standard football. Sorry for my ignorance. I didn't know people puff out their cheeks for photos. Is that trendy or?

There's no age limit to knowing what kakaaki is. It simply shows one has vast knowledge in both indigenous and non indigenous types of musical equipment. I'll be 17 on 32nd June this year. cheesy How old are you? Don't tell me you are under 30 cos the cheeks I saw must be older than 35... cheesy

Be honest. You must have blown lots of kakaaki. Your lips are unusually dark with some strange pigment around the middle.
No wonder....grow up kiddo
bye

(1) (Reply)

Kiss Daniel, Tekno Or Reekado Banks?- One Has To Stop Music / Small Scale Bitter Kola Exportbiz / Yoruba Actor, Femi Adebayo's Daughter Shares Photo Of Her And Her Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.