Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,718 members, 7,824,042 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Whats Wrong With Our Mentality - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Whats Wrong With Our Mentality (485 Views)

African Mentality / "Imported Mentality"- Is It A Problem? / Whats The Eglish Meaning Of Ekule (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whats Wrong With Our Mentality by mischievous(m): 10:26pm On Jun 18, 2017
[color=#000000][/color]Im sorry guys will have to be as discreet as possible.
I train in the martial arts with ma mentor.He takes some rich kids lessons on martial arts everyweekend as school work doesn't permit him to take it up full time. Today like oda weekends he was to take the kids ,but he had a friend who also practiced martial arts to go with us to thier house(the friend is a naval rating).
Training starts as usual with the kids,but there is this particular boy who is very stubborn, doesnt hold anyone with regard. During d training sha he was reluctant to carry out orders and we all know how disobedience affects all dis soldiers. He jst gave d boy some punishments and u know d end result.d boy was pissed through out training.We finally ended training and took the boy home with hin fuming and tears welled up in his eyes.
We were still gisting when we heard sum1 shouting our names and we recognized d person n saw it was the kids dad, He was asking who touched his child asking the son to point out who beat him. before we could explain ourselves d father had called d boys around to deal with us. Two slaps landed on ma cheeks, blow was dished out to ma mentor and his military friend. It took intervention fron the other childrens parents to save us from being lynched. Now im just like why will a parent handle such matter like that. Making the child feel he can get away wif anything.And for those that almost killed us without knowing wat happened May God av mercy on their souls cos dat is d way dey will kill innocent ppl cos because of money for beer . The soldier dude ain't ready to let it go sha but as for me I'm done with them. All because dey are rich dey want to kill us over a resolvable matter. [b]Im sorry guys will have to be as discreet as possible.
I train in the martial arts with ma mentor.He takes some rich kids lessons on martial arts everyweekend as school work doesn't permit him to take it up full time. Today like oda weekends he was to take the kids ,but he had a friend who also practiced martial arts to go with us to thier house(the friend is a naval rating).
Training starts as usual with the kids,but there is this particular boy who is very stubborn, doesnt hold anyone with regard. During d training sha he was reluctant to carry out orders and we all know how disobedience affects all dis soldiers. He jst gave d boy some punishments and u know d end result.d boy was pissed through out training.We finally ended training and took the boy home with hin fuming and tears welled up in his eyes.
We were still gisting when we heard sum1 shouting our names and we recognized d person n saw it was the kids dad, He was asking who touched his child asking the son to point out who beat him. before we could explain ourselves d father had called d boys around to deal with us. Two slaps landed on ma cheeks, blow was dished out to ma mentor and his military friend. It took intervention fron the other childrens parents to save us from being lynched. Now im just like why will a parent handle such matter like that. Making the child feel he can get away wif anything.And for those that almost killed us without knowing wat happened May God av mercy on their souls cos dat is d way dey will kill innocent ppl cos because of money for beer . The soldier dude ain't ready to let it go sha but as for me I'm done with them. All because dey are rich dey want to kill us over a resolvable matter. [/b]Im sorry guys will have to be as discreet as possible.
We were still gisting when we heard sum1 shouting our names and we recognized d person n saw it was the kids dad, He was asking who touched his child asking the son to point out who beat him. before we could explain ourselves d father had called d boys around to deal with us. Two slaps landed on ma cheeks, blow was dished out to ma mentor and his military friend. It took intervention fron the other childrens parents to save us from being lynched. Now im just like why will a parent handle such matter like that. Making the child feel he can get away wif anything.And for those that almost killed us without knowing wat happened May God av mercy on their souls cos dat is d way dey will kill innocent ppl cos because of money for beer . The soldier dude ain't ready to let it go sha but as for me I'm done with them. All because dey are rich dey want to kill us over a resolvable matter.

(1) (Reply)

Father Destroy Anything That Will Make Biafra Stand - Facebook User, Sunny Ejeje / Oba of Ikorodu Announcement! / The Water Based Rocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.