Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

See What Happen Between Ekiti Doctor And Ijebu Lawyer - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / See What Happen Between Ekiti Doctor And Ijebu Lawyer (625 Views)

If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! / Abeg Please What Happen To Cocacola Rubber Coke.did Anyone Noticed It / #inthrotherroom | See What Will Happen Between Buhari And His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What Happen Between Ekiti Doctor And Ijebu Lawyer by NaijaElba(m): 10:30pm On Jun 18, 2017
An Ekiti Doctor could not find a job after graduation and so decided to open a clinic and puts a sign post outside
'GET TREATMENT FOR
20k - IF NOT CURED GET BACK 100k.
An Ijebu Lawyer thinks this is a great opportunity to earn 100k and goes to the clinic...
Ijebu Lawyer:
"I have lost my sense of taste"
Ekiti Doctor:
"Nurse, bring medicine from box No. 22 and put 3 drops in patient's mouth"
Ijebu Lawyer:
"Ugh..this is kerosene"
Ekiti Doctor:
"Congrats, your sense of taste is restored. Give me 20k"
The annoyed Ijebu Lawyer goes back after a few days to recover his money...
Ijebu Lawyer:
"I have lost my memory. I cannot remember anything"
Ekiti Doctor:
"Nurse, bring medicine from box No. 22 and put 3 drops in his mouth"
Ijebu Lawyer (annoyed):
"This is kerosene. You gave this to me last time for restoring my taste"
Ekiti Doctor:
"Congrats. You got your memory back. Give me 20k"
The fuming Ijebu Lawyer pays him, and then comes back a week later determined to get back 100k.
Ijebu Lawyer:
"My eyesight has become very weak"
Ekiti Doctor:
"Well, I don't have any medicine for that, so take this 100k"
The Ijebu Lawyer (staring at the cash):
"But this is 20k,
not 100k"
Ekiti Doctor:
"Congrats, your eyesight is restored. Give me 20k"
You can't beat an Ekiti man.

(1) (Reply)

Comedy Video (the Only Time Poverty Can Be Attractive) / Come And Laugh They Say He Looks Like Justin Beiber / Make Up To 100k Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.