Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,233 members, 7,811,649 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! (116484 Views)

Between Hakimi And His Lawyer / If After Reading These Funny Memes And You Could Not Laugh, My Brother Forget It / The Moment You Hear Army Are Going To Your Child's School For Immunization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! by Nawaaoh: 12:58am On Jul 05, 2020
grin cheesy grin cheesy

166 Likes 10 Shares

Re: If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! by Nobody: 12:59am On Jul 05, 2020
lol

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! by Oluromantic: 3:30am On Jul 05, 2020
Lol. Cus he doesn't even look smart enough to know what's en vouge let alone outsmarting his counterpart in court

192 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! by Adewale1603(m): 5:14am On Jul 05, 2020
mad o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! by PrincessB1(f): 5:19am On Jul 05, 2020
cheesy grin grin grin

97 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! by khengxlei(m): 5:31am On Jul 05, 2020
Irotfl grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! by Openbusiness3: 6:15am On Jul 05, 2020
Atomic bomb lawyer (◔‿◔)

112 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! by oz4real83(m): 6:42am On Jul 05, 2020
Dressing sometimes doesn't tell who you are. Some professors, despite their brilliance, look like madmen but don t be deceived, most are highly cerebral. grin

338 Likes 18 Shares

Re: If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! by Kingnelson9: 6:53am On Jul 05, 2020
I doubt it because this kinda person are mostly learned and versatile;u can hardly win an arguemement againt them due to their wild experience.u can find them in schools ,newspaper stand, okada park,soccer viewin centres,pool offices, etc.so when they are against u they wil go xtra mile to prove to u dat u knw nthing.

174 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! by Nobody: 6:53am On Jul 05, 2020
Ypu no serious.
Hey guys check out my YouTube channel using the link below to learn business tips for small and medium businesses.
Do not forget to like, comment, share and subscribe

4 Likes

Re: If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! by franchasng: 7:28am On Jul 05, 2020
shocked cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! by Burgerlomo: 7:35am On Jul 05, 2020
But which kind wahala come be this nah early in the morning

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! by nickvanilla(m): 8:48am On Jul 05, 2020
Na this kind lawyer go say;

"My Lord, I do not want to be forward in your honourable court, but if I may, may I? If I can, may I?". grin grin

Law no easy sha. But we bless God for grace.

Meanwhile, I am available to help you with your business registration, company registration, CAC matters and property deals. Check my siggy.

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! by DeRay98(m): 9:11am On Jul 05, 2020
PrincessB1:
cheesy grin grin grin

No be only you o... angry

1 Like

Re: If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! by 4t4th(m): 9:14am On Jul 05, 2020
Is this trouser or skirt?

1 Like

Re: If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! by Haywhymido(m): 9:18am On Jul 05, 2020
na cloth dey determine how s/he go take defend ur case

5 Likes

Re: If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! by onomeabuja: 10:23am On Jul 05, 2020
@op u no lie @all o because if this kind people handle ur case, na life in prisonment with hard labor u go get walahi grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:38am On Jul 05, 2020
Lol, it will shock you to know that these are the types that actually win cases.

26 Likes

Re: If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! by Vickho6(m): 12:08pm On Jul 05, 2020
He's not smart in his outlook let alone in d court.... Low budget lawyer

4 Likes

Re: If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! by Denique(f): 12:17pm On Jul 05, 2020
nickvanilla:
Na this kind lawyer go say;

"My Lord, I do not want to be forward in your honourable court, but if I may, may I? If I can, may I?". grin grin
Law no easy sha. But we bless God for grace.

Meanwhile, I am available to help you with your business registration, company registration, CAC matters and property deals. Check my siggy.

Na real "MaYbel" grin

7 Likes

Re: If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! by Abuventure: 12:21pm On Jul 05, 2020
oz4real83:
Dressing sometimes doesn't tell who you are. Some professors, despite their brilliance, look like madmen but don t be deceived, most are highly cerebral. grin
bro the dress you wear matters a lot

16 Likes

Re: If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! by Chirowman(m): 12:42pm On Jul 05, 2020
this got me laughing but on a serious note this kind of lawyers means business.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! by Chirowman(m): 12:43pm On Jul 05, 2020
Kingnelson9:
I doubt it because this kinda person are mostly learned and versatile;u can hardly win an arguemement againt them due to their wild experience.u can find them in schools ,newspaper stand, okada park,soccer viewin centres,pool offices, etc.so when they are against u they wil go xtra mile to prove to u dat u knw nthing.
truely you have come across them very mean.

9 Likes

Re: If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! by ArticleBeast: 1:22pm On Jul 05, 2020
All these okoro versus okoro lawyers

6 Likes

Re: If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! by NiklauseFred(m): 1:34pm On Jul 05, 2020
Hushpuppy deserve this kinda lawyer lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! by merieam16(f): 2:38pm On Jul 05, 2020
dont judge by looks. lolz

5 Likes

Re: If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! by Oddslordreal: 2:43pm On Jul 05, 2020
Lol, yes you might loose the case but you can't lost your b#t wen you're with prediction baba

Hmmmm

Their problem

No comment on this

If you're into b#t

Oddslordreal says you should find him

Well predict

Wahala
Re: If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 05, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: If Your Lawyer's Trouser Is Like This, Nwanne Forget It, You Are Going To Jail!! by Slawormir: 3:31pm On Jul 05, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Funny enough na this kind lawyer get brain pass

Just like those female engineering students for universities

Those girls nor get style at all
But them get brain

27 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mermaid Found After Tsunami: Wow Scary! / Funny Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers (pics) / Funny 2go Status,to Impress D 1 U Luv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.